Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) (46585 Views)

Checkout Chicason Industrial Estate In Nnewi, Anambra State(photos) / Meet Uche Ogah, One Of Africa’s Billionaire Philanthropist And Oil Magnate / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Sheds Tears As Ogah Hosts Abia Online Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:
Most ibo legitimate businessmen were drug dealers and contraband importers who did not get caught!
jealousy go kill poor man like you

dont you that igbos are known by business? and also a responsible for Naijiria's development

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
nwadiuko1:
you mean like Tinubu?, buruji kashamu?

Yes like them, the difference is that for every Tinubu and buruji kashamu or Tanko Mohammed, there are several thousand ibo drug dealers.

99% of the time a Nigerian passport holder is arrested for drugs it is ibo!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonDiego:
If only this young man had become the governor of Abia State in 2015.

sometime, I do say we deserve the kind of leaders we have. Check other countries, leaders are chosen based on their works..not their words!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by favourmic(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
I just pray they dont bankrupt him at the end
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I can take him serious,

He should first repay Jim Ovia the money he defrauded him while still a staff in his bank.

This guy always crack me up grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Agbaletu:

i don't think it matters.
This is huge. Let's appreciate good work.
very huge !!
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:
Most ibo legitimate businessmen were drug dealers and contraband importers who did not get caught!

And you know this how?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
ccudoye:
See you shocked shocked

Your miserable life will not allow you appreciate others candid effort and that why you must remain gullible.
IBO's are doing illegitimate deals to be rich,afonja idoit like you.
Remain gullibling while we IBO's keep prospering.
Ewu Gambia

Keep prospering ke?
Have you checked the number of ibo criminals in foreign jails and awaiting death sentences?
Have you checked who are the first to die in Nigeria anytime there are attacks?

You are not propering when you are the most likely to be jailed, attacked and killed of all Nigerians at home and abroad!
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by successincentiv(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
This man is really a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Yes like them, the difference is that for every Tinubu and buruji kashamu or Tanko Mohammed, there are several thousand ibo drug dealers.

to the victim, he is Nigerian. Na fuuls like you dey cry over the tribe.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ugosample:

And you know this how?

Pal, if you are unable to research or read or find information, pls shut up!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nathan2016: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Atleast there were not on SKULLaship or into SKULL mining business like our brothers in SKULLAND....

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Keep prospering ke?
Have you checked the number of ibo criminals in foreign jails and awaiting death sentences?
Have you checked who are the first to die in Nigeria anytime there are attacks?

You are not propering when you are the most likely to be jailed, attacked and killed of all Nigerians at home and abroad!
have the Igbo's in jail stopped someone like Uche Ogah from having international support, keep on in your misery!
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Apipia: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
his background and upbringing please
Behind Every Great Fortune, There is a Crime.[ Balzac]
Have you read the books? 'The Godfather' By Mario Puzo and Losing My Virginity, By Richard Branson.
1: You Must, I repeat Must be ready to break some corporate criminal laws without fear of their consequences.
2: You Must be bold, To Take Whole Territory.
3: Remember That Business Is War, Your Weapons Must Be Strong Arm Tactics.
Then when you succeed remember to give back to society

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
GloryCardinal:
jealousy go kill poor man like you
dont you that igbos are known by business? and also a responsible for Naijiria's development

You must be mistaken business and develpment for importation of toxic waste, drugs, fake goods, contraband, fake chemists, fake spare parts...fake everything!

NAFDAC and NDLEA were created for ibos, that is not development it is criminality by DNA!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by autchies(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please employ I jaws ,efik,Ibibio, Igbo ,criss river indigenes, rivers indigenes and akwa IBOm in that factory.
We don't want Youruba and Hausa in that company please

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Immatex(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Stop this lie.

Uche Ogah is not employing 6000 persons in his industrial estate in Uturu. He does not have more that 200 persons come in and out of that place daily.

I stay close to that complex in Uturu.

After his election lose, he sacked persons without payoffs, my neighbor was affected so we're many others who barely eat a meal daily.

This complex is not in full operations. They have stopped assembling tricycles and their Noodles line is shut.

Masters Energy filling Stations in Okigwe and Uturu are barely operational.

My friends and neighbors here at Uturu know the truth. They keep giving Uche Ogah false hopes and ridiculous publicity as elections are won the social media pages and pages of newspapers.

His quest to govern Abia State is simply a business strategy to recover money spent campaigning.

You can lie to some but can't deceive all.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
majekdom2:
have the Igbo's in jail stopped someone like Uche Ogah from having international support, keep on in your misery!

m0r0n go back to my original post, most successful ibo businemen were criminals not caught!
too thick to understand that m0nkey?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
where are the employees naa?
An industrial complex of that size with several factories and no factory workers....the place is too empty for an active industrial complex
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
majekdom2:
to the victim, he is Nigerian. Na fuuls like you dey cry over the tribe.

Thanks to people like me for pointing it out to foreign police forces so they know the real perpetrators!

I see ibo person at airport abroad on the streets I call local police to search them and their homes.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

m0r0n go back to my original post, most successful ibo businemen were criminals not caught!
too thick to understand that m0nkey?
not caught.. so Why don't you go report him? A tortoise is what you are angry

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

since you wanna generalize........ well its alright, IGBOS are drug dealers, so Yorubas are skull miners and fraudsters and ritualists...... are we even yet?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Thanks to people like me for pointing it out to foreign police forces so they know the real perpetrators!

I see ibo person at airport abroad on the streets I call local police to search them and their homes.

lols, foreign police... you must be in one hut in either Ondo or Ogun state obviously

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Pal, if you are unable to research or read or find information, pls shut up!

Simple question I asked you and you are responding like a slowpoke.
What's wrong with you ?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
where are the 6000 employees?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Yoshy: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:
Is your brain paining you? psychotic idiot.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

You must be mistaken business and develpment for importation of toxic waste, drugs, fake goods, contraband, fake chemists, fake spare parts...fake everything!

NAFDAC and NDLEA were created for ibos, that is not development it is criminality by DNA!
see this one did north has Nafdac office? go to the north an claim to be Nafdac member they will assassinate u because they are known by fakes,Mr,man read about igbos very well or u go to any part of Igbo state and see for your self

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by AmadiAba: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
We did not say Ogah have employed 6000 but "employing" 6000. It's ongoing process. If you went through those photos you would know that production has started in some parts of the Industrial estate. Job creation is organic. If this Industry creates 10 Jobs directly, those 10 Jobs may create additional 100 Jobs indirectly. Some workers were on the ground but the tour was on Saturday, most of the workers were not at work.

lexy2014:
massive complex, a lot machines, some finished products but no workers on site. were are d 6000workers?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by obyrich(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
lonecatt:
Does it mean that uche ogah being wealthy translates to him being a better Governor?
Rochas okorocha was stupendiously wealthy before becoming governor of Imo state and many thought by now imo state will be a better state than what it is today.i guess he should just face his business like dangote is doing and leave politics atleast he can still contribute immensely to the society .
Same noise they made for Orji Uzor Kalu who bought Abia with money and foisted T. A Orji on the state. Where are the 6000 staff working in the company?

I thought it was Alex Oti's mandate that was claimed to have been stolen. Oche Barber!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Snails: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
his background and upbringing please
What do u need it for?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by crackerspub: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

fool
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
nwadiuko1:
since you wanna generalize........ well its alright, IGBOS are drug dealers, so Yorubas are skull miners and fraudsters and ritualists...... are we even yet?

If you are ibo, this will be the first time one of you admit to owning drug dealing.
May I also remind you that ibos invented using human head for ego sacrifice?
Infact some ibos use their live bodies for ritual to get rich!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.