Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233702 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by MRPEEREHSH(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
am not good with words but i have to say this is one of the best piece i've read so far tho slightly erotic(who am i kidding very erotic), but its a masterpiece.... Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by naijafox(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
kaluxy007:

Anita in AEB department.. heard that name a couple of times

� you know Anita in AEB

Hmmmmm
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
MRPEEREHSH:
am not good with words but i have to say this is one of the best piece i've read so far tho slightly erotic(who am i kidding very erotic), but its a masterpiece.... Kudos
Thanks boss...I'm glad I didn't waste your time.... cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
naijafox:

� you know Anita in AEB

Hmmmmm

Not really but my roommate mentioned that name severally...I believe she left with 2019set cos my roommate also graduated last yr
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by dontrulee: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2022
sheikshegetto:
She choose to ignore me instead and flared at simi.

“you sloth, I welcomed you to my place with open arms and this is how you repay me.”

“Oh please, now I’m the harlot, who had wale before you came over to my place and sank your claws into him huh?, your problem is your selfishness, you should have made your choice a long time ago but instead choose to kill two birds with one stone now you lose the stone and the birds.

“you used me” Priscilla soft voice broke into their argument where she stood forlornly by the corner. my heart wrenched at this.

“I never wanted you to find out like this, I wanted to tell you…”

“what’s that supposed to mean? Omotola waded in

“It means she was fvcking him too, ode oshi.” Simi offered unnecessarily.

“My best friend and my cousin, you take your revenge too far when a simple breakup would have suffice you miserable wretch.” Omotola sneered.

“Oh I wasn’t given enough time babe cos if fate hadn’t ordained that I would be caught by you today I would have gone for every female in your extended family to teach you a lesson about using men as your playthings.”

She slapped me soundly and stormed out of the room, weeping like someone possessed.

“well, I guess that’s my clue to leave, holiday’s over, don’t you dare block my number cupcakes.” Simisola purred as she took her leave also.

“She’s right you know, Priscilla whispered. “you should have broken up with her as soon as you found out but you decide to play God, and I was stupid enough to think you cared about me.”

“come on Priscilla you know I care about you but what would you do if you were in my shoe, remember you kept quiet all the time I was being played for a fool.

“So for that reason I simply became a pawn on your board, your hate has made you blind to those that love you sincerely, I hope you find peace bioye.”

I wanted her to be mad at me, I wanted her to yell and curse, but her soulful attitude hurts me more than the pain I saw in her tearful eyes.

“How was I supposed to know who loved me or not, you all wanted the same thing from me, you all used me.” I yelled at her retreating figure. “I am barely 21 and I’ve been scarred by women folk every damn time and when I thought I was finally down I get scarred all over again, you made me this, you all made me this way.

A few moments later, lati found me staring stonily at the wall.

“Was it worth it? Everything.” He said as he patted my shoulder in sympathy.

“No.” It wasn’t, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve it.” I shrugged as I pulled my handout towards me and started reading…I’ve got an exam to prepare for.

In the end, it's not worth being a Yoruba demon. I would have been the craziest of Yoruba demons but my soul got captured by the concept of sexual purity and since then, it has been impossible for me to fall. Am still a virgin and I'll be one till marriage. I have faced all manner of temptations you can think of, one day I'll tell my story but for now, I enjoy your story op
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by 5991ayo: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmm yoruba demon
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sambaby7640: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2022
sheikshegetto:
Now back to omotola, she was a geology student, a year before me, I met her by mistake, or fate. Sometimes sef the two looks the same, I had eaten a substantial amount of beans the day before, I cannot call it greed as boys are wont to do back in school then, you don’t know where tomorrow’s food might come from, so eat enough for tomorrow just in case.

I guess I was trying to compete with my roomie lati, that dude have a suck away for a stomach, he ate anything, any food from any tribe, my guy has no shame, you cannot live with him and be using fork to eat, hunger will finish you, the guy inhale food he no dey chew.

So that day my stomach began to rebel during lecture, I had no doubt that if I drop something right there, my old ITT 204 lecturer will join his ancestors, and nearby sitting course mates will be traumatized for life. So I sneaked out of class to find the nearest restroom, as luck would have it I saw one of my ex’s…we were so done but she doesn’t seem to get it yet, I tried to dodge around the corner but the eagle eyed witch saw me.

“bioye” I hastened my footsteps pretending I never heard her, Her impressive persistence was one of the reasons why I impeached her from my parliament in the first place, she just don’t know when to take a hint at all. Given other days I would have hauled ass so fast she wouldn’t have had the chance to catch up but my bowels handicapped me that day, if I so much as spread my legs to run, the flood of shame will break out, so all I could manage was wobble like a crab as she closed the distance between us.
streetmade grin
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Streetmade(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sambaby7640:
streetmade grin
I don read this one since 2 abi 3 years ago
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sambaby7640: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Streetmade:
I don read this one since 2 abi 3 years ago
oh... I'm just going through it grin.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by jasonex4(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
jasonex4:

Actually had to go back to the beginning and start all over again.. Lolx... tongue

Nice story Bro.... Already hungry 4 more updates.... grin grin

Had to restart the thread again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.