Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Personal Demon 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Personal Demon 18+ (20519 Views)

My Personal Taste..(18+) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 1

In a wide sitting room, Smile sat on a sofa. With text books and a Bible beside him, he has three days to write his own Post UTME in the university he applied for in Jamb.
His parents has left him all alone to attend a wedding function of a friend over the weekend, Smile came back from the church and wore a short with a top before he started his own preparation.

The door push open, a slim girl tall and fair came in. Her hairs long to her shoulders, she wore a very slim fit gown that shows her panties outlines. Expensive make-up graced her face showing an artwork beauty, the gown stretched to her legs but torn to her lap, on her right leg.

Smile raised her head up and saw her, frown graced his face as he glared at her "Grace, where are you going dress like this?" He asked her.

She dropped on the sofa and a smile played on her lips "to stay with you ofcourse" she replied him. Smile shrugged, he averted his eyes to the Bible and continued reading. "Are you the only one at home?" Grace asked him, he only nodded.

He had told her twice in the church, he wondered why she kept on asking him the same question. Grace snatch the Bible from Smile, "am here, you are busy reading your Bible" she told Smile angrily, Smile relaxed and folded his arms staring at her.

She shifted closer to Smile who shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, she giggled. She bent so that her face will come face to face with that of Smile, Smile quickly stood up.
"Grace! What is the meaning of all these? You came here almost dressed unclad, is it not written that the hairs of a woman is her beauty?" Smile said to her while he stood.

"Forget about the Bible Smile, you are handsome and I love you. We have been friends for years, let me just be your girlfriend. I want to give you sex before those University girls will take you away from me" Grace replied him standing up.

"Is it not written in the Bible that we should flee from fornication, it seems you have nothing to do here. The Bible says if your left eye will make you sin, pluck it out. Grace leave!" Smile pointed at the door.

"What! Smile, you are sending me out of your house?" Grace asked Smile.

"It is written in the bib..." Grace cut him off with her hand raised up.

"Hang it there! I no blame you at all, impotent!" She replied him angrily and took her purse, she walked fast to the door and slammed it behind her.

Smile knelt and prayed.

A Month Later, Smile ran into their fenced house happily. He went straight to the kitchen were his mother is preparing lunch "mama, I've been given admission" he shouted happily.

"May God be praised" Her mother sang happily as she dance around the kitchen, almost allowing what she was cooking to get burnt.

Smile watch happily, she removed the pot from fire.

"Go tell your father" his mother instructed him, Smile went upstairs to were his father is sleeping on the bed.

He jumped on the bed "dad, I made it!" He screamed happily waking his father, who pride smile graced his face. His only son always makes him proud, he prayed for him and also told him that they will give thanks to God during the family evening devotion before they will sleep.

Three Weeks Later.

Smile has already moved to the school compound, after he has paid his acceptance fee and School fee. With his hostel fee that he is allocated to a hostel in Abuja Campus.

After the freshers as they are fondly called, have done their physical clearance in the admission block and also done their medical in the school clinic.

The first day of Lecture, Smile and his room mate who is also his coursemate. The hall was large, since they are having GES. A general course, Smile was very early so he took a seat at the front.

Students of different courses troop in , in their various numbers. Male and female as they March in, the seats in the hall wasn't able to get to everyone. Smile waited happily for the lecturer to appear but a student climbed the podium.

"The class has been cancelled" the general course rep. announced, Smile wasn't happy. He has waited patiently for this moment to take his first lecture.

Several announcements were made by various course reps. Notable one is the one that is made by Smile's course rep. That asked them to check their WhatsApp group forum to check the location that they will celebrate their fresher's night.

"Cyril, what do they do in fresher's night. Why must they do it in the night?" Smile asked his friend as they both walked to the hostel from the lecture 's hall.

"Only to know each other na, don't you want to know your coursemates?" Cyril replied him with question, Smile shrugged.

"I don't want my feet to go to where that will not please the Lord" Smile replied.

"I don hear oh, pastor Smile" Cyril replied and raised his hands in resignation.

They quicken their feet when the sun was up, two girls walked pass them whispering to each other about how handsome Smile is.

"No dull, those babes dey give you greenlight" Cyril told Smile, who glared at him and walked on "wait na, this your pastor sef ehnn... Person nofit follow you play" Cyril said as he ran to catch up with him.

Smile and Cyril stepped into the hotel that loud music is playing out of the speakers, Smile stood at the entrance and scan the pool side.

They were girls only on their panties and boys dancing with girls, some drinking and smoking. "Cyril, I can't go in here oh, let's go back" Smile raised his voice so that his friend could hear him.

"Your head is paining you oh, I nodey commot here till the party is over" Cyril replied with his voice raised. "Ooohh--!" He shouted and danced towards the merry crowd.

Smile stood from afar praying for God to forgive them, Eva and two girls walked in that moment. Eva tapped his shoulder, her two friends left her and joined the merry crowd.

Smile turned and behold Eva gracious face, her soft eyes, and attractive natural pink lips. Her long hairs dropped to her waist from behind, Smile didn't realize his mouth was wide open.

"Jesu-!" He shouted when his eyes come in contact with Eva's exposed cleavage. Eva couldn't help it but laughed.

TBC...

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 2

Smile face remained like someone who has seen a seasonal ghost, Eva phone rang. She opened her purse and brought out her phone, saw her mother as the caller "umh... sorry, excuse me" she told Smile and hurried out of the hotel, Smile didn't respond.

She entered inside her car and block the songs playing out of the speakers "good evening, mom" she made her voice lazily like someone who has been asleep for a longtime. "Hadija... You are sleeping while your mates are reading" her mother voice sounded from the speaker loud and clear like she yelled. Eva laughed.

"You don't expect me to read while on call with you" Eva replied simply, both of them giggled. "What of dad mom?" Eva asked her mother "you mean my husband, he isn't at home" her mother told Eva. They talked about different things and ended the call with promise of sending money to Eva who simply rolled her eyes, she has too much money in her bank account already.

She came down from the car, she simply wore bra but covered herself with a jacket. She entered the hotel and looked around if she will catch a glimpse of Smile who isn't where she had earlier talked with him.

She went to the pool side where the party is heated, she couldn't get Smile off her mind. She lost interest with dancing with anyone, she simply stripped to her panties and delve into the pool. Eva have the habit of thinking while swimming.

Why this strange feelings?

When did she starts loving?

Oh, damn... Not with a neophyte!

You are not helping, she screamed in her head.

And deep herself inside the pool of water.

Smile came out of were he has hid himself, he looked around if he will still see Eva. He didn't, so he went back to standing on the gate side. He felt uncomfortable and checked his time, is almost 8pm. He has never stay out more than this without his parents, and the only place he could stay till this time is in the church.

He contemplated on leaving, Eva left the depth of the water and saw him, she grinned. She came out of the water, her long legs stretch her like a model. Her wide hips and flawless skin gleam under the light, she drips wet with water. Smile lost his self control as he felt that unknown sensation on his groin, "hey! You are?" Eva asked Smile when she got close to him, his mouth slightly opened and he shivered 'cause he didn't realize when Eva got close to him, Eva enjoyed the expression of surprise on his face she grinned that she has that effect. She could even make a homosexual womanizer, she could make a priest thrash celibacy.

"To your tent oh Israel" Smile mumbled and ran out of the hotel, Eva laughed hard. She find him intriguing and funny, she even overheard him saying what he said. Her two friends came to her "babe, you no like the party?" One of her friend that has many piercing on her face asked. She still looks extremely beautiful with those piercings "do you know that boy?" Eva asked her two friends who came to her.

They simply said no, she told them that she has lost interest in the party that they should leave. The three of them left.

Eva large bedroom has balcony on the window side, that she will climb down from the window and watch the glorious City of Port-Harcourt. She lives in an executive area of the Government Reserved Area.

When she felt cold, she went inside. she wore white panties and white robe covering her body, her door burst open by a handsome guy with tattoo on his nape and wrist. He was cladded with black, his eyes sparkle in lust when he saw Eva. Eva face harden as she saw him "I don't invite you Straffer, wetin you come do here sef?" Eva asked him, she tied her robe around her body properly.

He walked close to Eva and crossed his hands around her waist, "that isn't how to welcome your boyfriend" he replied her and inhaled her scent, Eva removed his hands around her waist and laughed, her face became serious all of a sudden "White angels have no boyfriend, see forget about say I f-ck you that night. Your thing too small, stop acting like a kid. You nofit be my boyfriend" she told him, he wasn't happy.

He tried to get close to Eva maybe if he kiss her, she will let him have her again. Eva was furious by his insistence, she went to her drawer and took a gun points it at him "your brain na oil, get out!" She said her eyes narrowed at him. "The Crocodile tears shall rain on your roof, prepare" he told Eva, "I don't stand in an island" Eva replied and he simply nodded then left.

Smile knelt beside his bed, his eyes filled with tears as he cried and prayed. "Lord help me, I know am a sinner, please forgive me" Smile said. One of his room mate entered and saw him praying zealously, he couldn't help it but laugh.

"Smile take am easy oh" he said and laid on his bed and dozed off, Smile prayed for an hour before he stood up and took his text books starts reading, he also brought out a note and pen, he reads memorize then jolts it down on his own language.

His phone rang and pick it "good evening, sir" Smile said into the receiver "how are you?" His father asked him. They talked for sometime "hope you are reading your Bible and praying?" He asked him "yes, dad" Smile replied. He ended the call with a lengthy advice on how to live in the ways of the Lord.

Smile took his bath and slept at 12pm when his friend Cyril is back from the party.

Smile stood and watched Eva, she stood with white garment but tears of blood flood down from her eyes, he quickly woke up breathing heavily in the dark room.

Eva was alone in the car as she drive on un-tarred road, she sang along with the song she played in her car. Five men came out of the bush that is along the road with A47 guns, they lined on the road with their guns pointed at her car. Eva slow down and killed the engine.

TBC...

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
continue reading in

www.Felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 3

The happy sun in a shape of arch smile down from the azure sky, Eva stepped down from the car. Firstly, her white canvas came into view before the others. Cladded in white, she walked to the front of the car with a gun and a handkerchief, and sat on the car's bonnet.

One of those five men who tied a red piece of clothe around his head stepped forward, the five men wore only red pant on the lonely tarred road. "Aro mate!" The heavily built man that is their leader shouted.

"Aro!" They chorused.

"Are you not a cultist?" He charged on them.

"I'm"

Five of them walked to Eva's car gingerly with their guns, she shot at one of them but the bullet didn't penetrate.

She removed a ring from her finger and attached it on the gun's mouth and shot at one of the men "aahh" he groaned and fell face down as the bullet pierced his forehead. The others were afraid and they fired at Eva, who stood from the car's bonnet.

She waved the white handkerchief she held and the bullets headed to different directions, those men ran towards her shooting. Eva faced her back on them and those men couldn't find her while she stood just beside them.

"She don miss" one of the men complained, as he turned back. He saw Eva moving to the opposite direction her back facing them, they ran after her but were surprised as two bullets hits two of their men from behind. The remaining two turned and saw that they were after illusive Eva at first, they ran into the bush.

Eva went into her car and took a cigarette, she lit it and sucked on it before puffing at smoke that dangle on her face. Her eyes red like the blood moon "Straffer you don challenge" she said and put the car in motion and drove off crazily.

The class was filled to the brim as students occupied benches, three fans were lined in two columns also followed with light bulbs, at the extreme side of the class Smile and Cyril sat on a desk with two other people.

Smile kept on looking out momentarily and Cyril noticed this new habit "who you dey wait for?" He asked him, Smile exhaled reluctantly "no body" he replied and smiled.

The lecturer came in, two hours later the lecture was done. Smile and Cyril decided to go to the hostel since is a walkable distance, the hostel has three floors and five rooms each sides making it wings.

Smile and Cyril, went inside their room and sat on their various beds. Smile decided to sleep since the next class is two hours later, after he dreamt last night. He was unable to sleep so he read till dawn and prepared for school.

He had not slept for some minutes when his phone rang, he picked it angrily.

"Hello" he said into the receiver, but there was no response.

"Hello" he repeated himself.

"Are you Smile?" The caller asked.

"You again?!" Smile asked unwittingly, he will never forget her smooth voice that sound like musical instruments to his ears.

Eva simply giggled and ended the call, Smile was surprised on how she was able to get his number. He thought for awhile, he never gave his number to anyone especially girls talk more of Eva that dress like Jezebel.

He exhaled sharply when it came to him that he gave someone's his phone to call, the person had begged him to do so. Smile didn't know Eva's name so he saved her number as 'don't pick'.

Panties, trousers and tops were on the floor with bottles. The room was aired with loud groaning and m-aning, as two uncladded persons were having s-x.

Straffer held her both legs on his hands and placed her back on the wall, his h---d d---k going in and out of her P---sy in a fast thrusts manner. Their body sweaty "you are a slut!" He groaned as he increased his tempo as his hard member went in and out of her w-t p--sy in a faster manner "yes! Yes! f--k me as a sl-t!" She moaned loudly.

He lift her to the bed and placed her leg on his shoulder, he positioned himself in her opening and gave her a sharp thrust in her w-t c---t. He started f--king her again "ah ah ah!" She moaned loudly.

In the compound of were Straffer is having s-x, two men stood at the entrance with guns. They didn't notice that the white Angels have position themselves properly around the house, the two men sat on the floor and start gambling with whot smoking too. Their two were shot and killed unawares, as two girls opened the entrance for Eva and two others.

They stayed behind watching if anyone will come. Inside the room Straffer bent and took her n-pples inside her mouth and sucked, his waist moving up and down in fast motion. The door burst open by Eva and two others, the girl pushed him off with all her strength and gathered the bedsheet herself in freight.

Eva, and her friends laughed mockingly "em thing too small" one of her friend named Li said, she has piercing on her nose and ears. Straffer stood angrily "wetin be this?" He asked annoyed by his unwanted guests. Eva kicked his groin and he bent holding it in pains "shut up!" Eva thundered.

One of the girls sprayed sedation on his face and he fall then slept off. Two of the girls carried his unclad body outside, Eva locked the door behind them. The girls that waited behind has brought a car inside the compound, they placed him in the booth and drove out of the compound.

Straffer was tied to a chair, he was asleep as girls surrounded him with guns. Eva sat on a chair before him with Li and Tasha behind her smoking, "pour am water" Eva told one of the girls that held a bucket. She walked to him and emptied the content of the bucket on his head, Straffer shivered in cold as he was baptized with a bucket of water.

He wanted to scream as his eyes bulged in his socket, "shebi na Eva you wan rape?" She asked him, he couldn't reply 'cause his mouth is sealed.

Eva gave his girls signals, as five of them removed their clothes and became unclad just like Straffer tied to the chair.

TBC...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2019
continue reading in
www. Felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by mokoh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Elvictor:
continue reading in

www. Felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 4

Straffer looked aghast at the number of girls uncladded, tears rolled down his eyes. Eva and her friends couldn't help it "Choi... Cry cry baby, are you not ashamed, leave your mama and papa, goan f--k!" Tasha sang and everyone roared in laughter except Straffer who maintained his demeanor.

His d---k laid on his lap, one of the girls heavily built with curves and moderate b---bs with murderous behind. Bent between his legs and took it inside her mouth, she pop her head on his shaft and it rose immediately she twirl her tongue on his small hole.

When he is hard enough, she straddled him and rode him like a lioness, her hands held tight to the chair handles and her legs betwixt his. "Ah ah ah!" She release low m-ans as she bask in the sexual pleasure she was getting, Straffer face tightened as he exploded in her.

He shook as he offload his load deep inside her sweet canal, she climb down from him and another one held Straffer tired d---k and jerked vigorously. Straffer struggled in vain to be free, she straddled him when he is hard and rode him slowly.

She moves her ass back and front on his laps, grinding him. She tighten and released his d---k deep inside him before she moves up and down on him. He exploded immediately, beads of sweat formed on his face. His eyes pale red and widen. She came down from him, another one took her position.

She sucked on his d---k but it didn't respond, "lazy youth, give him this pill" Eva said and hissed, the girl left him and received the pills from Eva. Three of the naked girls removed the seal from his mouth, he tighten his teeth "Eva... Please! Please" he begged crying. Thunderous slap made his clenched teeth flung open, the pills were forced inside his mouth with water "ummh.. hel.. ooh!" He shouted crying.

His mouth was sealed, within a space of a minute his d---k rose with enough veins. "Good good, na my hand work be that" Eva said giggling, the five girls took turn after turns until he lost consciousness. When he was useless and almost lifeless, Eva stood up and cut off his d---k with a knife.

In a street beaming with lights, it was night and the nightlife of this area is serene 'cause is a government reserved area. A white car pulled over in a roadside, a billboard placed on the entrance of the house is written Shana clubhouse.

Eva and Tasha with Li came down from the car, a phone placed on Eva's ear "no sheriff see ona, bah?" She said into the receiver, "yes" the voice on the line replied. She ended the call, three of them wore whites "girls let's club" Li said and Shaked her ass, Tasha spanked her ass.

They laughed and went inside the club, the loud music was very loud as people danced and smoked, some drinking alcohol that contains drug in it. The girls mixed easily, as they all got a male partner to dance with. Eva took a bottle of drink while her back on a young man groin, who rocked it hard. Other guys danced around her, she was sipping from the bottle and smoking "what will I do without your love oh! Sheyi you fire me katapot" the song playing from the speakers.

Eva went crazy as she got intoxicated, she walked unsteadily from the crowd to the restrooms hallway. She saw a young man coming from the opposite direction, she stagger towards him "f--k me Smile!" She said and fell unconsciously in his arms, the young man held her tight to himself.

He stared at her beautiful parked hairs, down to her face then to her nape. He couldn't take his eyes off his cleavage that much flesh is displayed, he grabbed her bum and squeezed roughly, he wasn't having enough of her. He thought about possible way of enjoying the goddess before him, the restrooms hallway isn't an option. He helped her unsteady feet up, he was about taking her inside the toilet when Li and Tasha appeared.

"Get your f--king hands off her" Li yelled and pulled his hands off Eva, Tasha held Eva in her hands. The young man raised his hands up in surrender as Li readied herself for a fight. "I no wan fight abeg oh" he said to her and left them.

Li and Tasha carried Eva out of the clubhouse, they put her in the car and drove home. Eva was stripped to her panties and placed peacefully on the bed, Tasha covered duvet on her body. Both of them stared at her as she slept peacefully "Eva, is such a sleeping beauty fah" Li told Tasha nudging her.

Tasha frowned at Li who giggle and winked at her "ashawo!" Tasha replied. "She is talking!" Tasha said almost a scream, their two turned watching Eva's face attentively. "Smile!" Eva said subconsciously and smiled, her friends faced each other confused.

Smile saw himself feeding a white bird in a seashore, he is on his kneels as the white bird fed calmly from his palm. So much love in his eyes, all of a sudden the bird became aggressive punching his palm. He could feel pains from his palm as tears rolled down freely from his eyes, when the bird saw this. It stopped slowly and turned back then walk away, as Smile remain in that position.

"No...!!" Smile screamed in the darkroom, his body sweaty. He climb down from his bed and knelt on his bedside, he bow his head and closed his eyes "merciful Lord, I have served diligently as a human. Have mercy on me, confuse me not with your revelations" he prayed with a low voice.

After he was done praying, he curb time on his phone 4:00am. He switch on his lamp and started studying "oohh-- who be that again? First class" a sleepy voice in the room groaned angrily. Smile ignored and continued reading till it is dawn.

The next morning, people gathered in the convocation arena. As others were running towards the big open hall to witness what has made people to gather in such magnitude, some of them are taking pictures.

More students troop to that direction, as this is the school main campus. Four guys cladded on black with a small bag placed triangularly on their body, walked towards this direction of people.

They pushed people out of their way, as they manoeuvre themselves inside the crowd. When they saw what others were seeing, they were not pleased. They came out of the ground looking very angry and ready to kill, one of them dialed a number.

TBC...

Blood�
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
continue reading in www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 5

He placed the phone on his ear, a drawn tattoo of an axe is on his wrist. His eyes red and his body language mean. "Executional marine!" He said into the receiver "how far na?" The voice on the line with him replied with a question.

"Gasala don burst, them don fall point one. Eva don fall Straffer" he said almost in tears, his voice indicated pains as his body shook in anger. "I no understand, shebi boss na Eva fuckmate?" The voice on the line replied in surprise.

"Em be send guys to haunt Eva nah, as we stand now. The blood of the centre tree is oozing blood" he said his voice very high that some people around noticed and disappeared from the scene, "make ona move, bangas go soon lap there, we go sight island this Sunday" the voice on the line said.

"No wam" he respond and ended the call, he signaled the three others with him and they left the place discussing. It didn't take up to an hour when a car drove crazily to the convocation arena. Five guys came down from the car with guns, they fired in the air as the crowd that gathered around the body fled for their dear life.

Some even got injured, and some fainted. The five guys shot in the air continually till they carried the corpse, one of them picked up the separated part of the dead body which is the d---k and followed them to the car, the dead body was placed in the car booth and they drove out of the convocation arena shooting in the air.

The university sheriff at the gate fled when they heard the gun shots coming towards their direction, when they came out of the campus on the busy road, police van chase after them but the incessant raining of bullets on the police van made them to pull over in other to avoid killing innocent souls.

Inside a gigantic room, three girls were busy smoking. Empty bottles laid on the floor, as three of them are almost naked.
A loud music playing out of the speaker in the room, one of them picked up her phone as her phone beeped, she has just received notification.

She tapped on her screen repeatedly until she saw the content of the message, her phone dropped off from her hand "what!!" She screamed in pain.

"Slaymama, wetin happen?" One of the girls in the room asked, but she didn't respond. When she didn't, she picked up her fallen iPhone and saw the content "na my fine bobo Eva fall like this ehnn... Eva don challenge green queens" she said, her eyes red but she didn't shed tears if when her eyes threatened to.

She dumped the cigarette on the glassy table and went inside her bathroom, the two girls she left behind went to their rooms to prepare to go out.

The gigantic building close to the convocation arena is the school's library. The rumour of the death of a notorious cultist stopped lectures for the day, a black Jeep drove to the library park and halt.

Smile came out of the library entrance with a bag hung on his shoulder, he was checking inside his bag when Eva came down from the car and placed the sun shade on her face.

She wore a black top with the inscription of 'bitch I don't care' on the front, Smile paused instinctively on seeing her. He will never forget the beautiful girl he saw that night, Eva saw him and ignored.

She acted like someone she didn't know and walked pass him, Smile recover himself and left with the thought of she didn't remember him and it is better that way. Eva was expecting him to say hi or ran after her and asked her name, she thought him as a proud idiot that she will have in her bed anyways.

She entered the library, and walk to the entrance registrar section and met with the librarian there, she presented her library card and she was granted entrance.

Eva went to the librarian in charge of the books in the shelves, she stuck some text books in hero handbag and left the library.

In a dark night, singing was heard in the forest as men were rounding a burning fire with just their panties.
In the group of the men, one of them with red cap on his head raised an axe up and the song and fire encircling stopped.

He echoed and the others responded, "and when the vulture echo loud!" He charged on them, his voice loud.

"Every shaking tree is a target!" The reply was what he wanted, he nodded and looked at their faces one after the other.

"And when the bangas are out tonight?" He shouted raising the axe up in the air.

"Heads must roll" the response came with chanting, as another song was raised and people started encircling today.

"We don come we don come oh, the fight don start don start, all white Angels shall be greeted with?" He shouted.

"The rugged vulture" The response echoed in the forest.

Eva was in the kitchen with her two best friends, she was preparing soup while Li sat on the kitchen sink with bumshort. Tasha sat on the stool pressing and smiling at her phone, she is chatting with her new boyfriend.

Eva was talking to Li "so the guy na Jew sef, em fit handle you?" Li asked Eva who flash a warning look, "sand full your head, the guy na forming type. But wetin I gather be say, the guy celibacy and holie holie pass Pope sef" she replied, and switch on the gas cooker and placed a pot on it.

"You dey dull na, person wey I go seduce for two minutes" Li told Eva who laughed, at this juncture Tasha raised her head and looked at both of them "wetin happen?" Tasha asked both of them. Eva composed herself "Li say em go seduce Smile for two minutes" Eva told her, she laughed too with Eva.

"I bet, you no fit" Tasha challenged Li who took up the challenge with a sum of money.

Smile was in a lecture hall, as the hall was very scanty. A bottle of water placed on his desk, he was busy reading and writing. His Bible placed on his desk, he was unable to read in his hostel room 'cause of the noise and he isn't a fan of night class, Li walked into the hall and saw him alone.

She wore a very seductive gown and walked to him, Smile didn't notice her until she said "hi" to him. He raised his head and saw a girl before him.

TBC...

1 Like

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
continue reading at

www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 6

"Hi" Smile replied dryly and bent down facing his books, Li became confuse on what to do "am Li, you are?" She asked him unwittingly, "Smile" he replied her in same tone his head bent.

She walked across the desk and sat close to him, Smile flashed her a warning look immediately. He raised his eyebrows "how may I help you?" He asked her harshly, Li gathered the best seductive smile and wore. She started rubbing Smile laps with her palm making sure it get close to his groin "you are so handsome, I really want us to be friends. You know" she said to Smile biting her lower lip, Smile flashed an angry look at Li.

"The Lord says in his Bible that you shouldn't tempt his anointed and do his prophet no harm, and the Bible also says that we should pray that no one should lead us into temptation even if He is able to deliver us from all evils, finally. That we should flee from temptation" Smile told Li who looked confuse on what he was saying, he gathered his belongings on the table and snugged them inside his school bag.

"Excuse me ma'am" Smile said standing up, Li stood up and faced him. She tried coming close to Smile but he was quick to read her actions, he quickly jumped out of the desk and ran away. Li couldn't help but laugh, Tasha and Eva peeped from the window laughing loudly.

"Eva, this your boyfriend ehnn..." Li said laughing, Tasha stretched her hand across the window "oya oh, my money" she demanded from Li who stood up and walked to the centre of the hall. Three of them left campus afterwards.

Three girls sat in a bar in the main campus, with green camouflage drinking and smoking as they chat. Three roughly dressed guys walked into the bar and saw them, the one that two boys were following behind "green mama" he hailed her as they walked to their table.

She stood up and their two clawed, she was chewing gum. She wore a green barret "my elder one" she told him, the two others behind placed their hands on their chest in obeisance.

Six of them settled round the table and began talking in a low tone "when ona wan bury Straffer?" She asked him, he simply nodded in acknowledgement, "we wan light two white Angels, but you know say we nofit drop two of Eva girls without getting reprisal" he replied her and relaxed on the chair releasing smoke into the air.

"Green angels dey ona side, Eva don too do for this campus" she told him in a whisper, he simply nodded. "Na to recruit more boys, but we need your fine babes them, Lucy" he told her as they discussed, she nodded in reply indicating that she will offer girls to him.

A man walked on a hallway, he held car keys in his hand. He wore white long sleeves and a black trouser, with an Italian shoe. He walked into one of the lecture hall, he shifted his eyeglass properly and glanced at the sitted students. He wasn't pleased with numbers of students he is seeing, he jammed the door close, he came in ten minutes late to his class.

"Close that door" he pointed at one of the student who sat at the back, he walked to the behind entrance and shut it "immediately am done with lecture, we will have test" he informed them as people mumbled incoherently in the hall.

Smile looked around and didn't see Eva, he wondered why she hate coming to lectures, in the space of ten minutes students crowd outside waiting to come in.

The man peeped outside and saw them, he ignored them and continued lecturing. "Hadija, you came to class today?" He asked Eva lowering his eyeglass, she simply nodded and replied "yes, Sir". Smile turned and saw Eva sitting behind him with two other girls that are not familiar.

The door push opened by a boy "close that door, idiot! In fact, get me your mat. Number" Mr. Jaja the lecturer thundered walking towards the door, the boy at the door left it ajar and ran 'cause if he takes his matriculation number it means automatic carry over for him.

"Who knows that boy?" He asked infuriated by his smart move of running away, no one acknowledged to know him. He continued his lecture until he was done, those who were outside remained outside till the test was over and he took the submitted papers and left.

Others went after him, while some met the course rep. to talk to him if he will be able to convince the man to give them a chance to write another one. Smile felt a sudden sweet sensational while Eva was around, Eva stood up with the two girls and left the class, immediately Smile became sad.

He kept on glancing back if Eva will suddenly appear like she did in every lectures he had that day, but no good results came out of it.

In the school campus, this part of the campus don't have much people trending on it. A boy saw a beautiful girl walking ahead of him, he felt challenge to woo her. He check out himself and nodded in satisfaction, he walked to her with swag.

"Hi" he said to her.

She turned and seized him up, and acted like she is into him. They were getting along well when two boys came out of nowhere and saw them.

Two rough guys who emerged from hide-out attacked him, his both legs were removed from the ground by one of them. "Wetin I do ona?" He said almost crying as his back slammed on the ground, "you dey ask us, you wan steal our babe" they started beating him as he screamed helplessly.

Another person came to the rescue, the girl has ran away from the scene. A boy who wore green "make ona leave am" he shouted at the two guys who were beating the person on the ground, they left him.

The person who rescued him, helped him up "wetin you do them?" He asked him, he explained in tears what had happened. "I be Burn, wetin be your name?" He asked him, "Chidi" he replied him, they both shook hands.

They started walking and discussing, Burn paid for school carb that took him to the school clinic, he also bought him lunch. While they were eating he asked him a question "you wan revenge those guys wey make u miss that fine babe?" Chidi thought for awhile, he imagined how the girl will treat him the next time he will want to walk up to her.

He felt insulted and disgraced, "baba, yes. Those guys Bleep me up big time" Chidi replied excitedly, Burn nodded.

TBC...
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
continue reading in
www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Adesammy111(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
you can also read it on Facebook
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
am the one posting it there, I can also cease to�
well good evening, sir.
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 7

That night was a dark one in the campus, the campus light supply transformer has spoilt last night and there was no effort made to repair it. That night, the four male hostels water tank has dried up 'cause of incessant use of water.

Cyril and Smile step out of their room which is on the second floor, the down floor is mainly occupied by the SUG executives. Both of them stepped into the corridor with buckets in their hands, they strode down the staircase and saw two guys in the SUG wing smoking on a bench they settled on.

"Good evening" they greeted them.

"Evening" they both replied absentmindedly, focusing all their attention on the wrapped smoke release in their hands.

As they journey to the private clinic attached to the Campus, they saw other students with buckets also chatting going to their destination. "No be small stress oh, to fetch water from here down to hostel" Cyril complained, Smile simply remained silent. His mind occupied with the thought of Eva.

When they got to the tap, they saw a long queue of people waiting in line to fetch water. "Oboy, no be today we go commot here oh" Cyril told Smile who is behind him. They got to the queue and dropped their buckets, they waited for the queue to progress, when it got to their turn they filled their buckets with water, and carried it away.

When they got to the entrance of the hostel with four floors.

"Operator one!" A voice shouted from the hostel.

"Operator two!!" A voice from the other block hostel shouted.

"Operator three!!!" Another voice echoed in another block.

"Mandelites, are you happy?!!" A voice raised the question with shout on the block that Smile and Cyril entered.

"Noooo!" Voices echoed in responds, while humans started making animal sounds.

Smile and Cyril entered their room and got their towels then entered the bathroom and took their bath.

Inside the campus, there is a place where bushes and trees surrounds. Many people except those who are involved don't know about this place, the school securities are not aware of it except those whose hands are indirectly involved in doing those crimes.

A burning flame at the circle of people, a man stood in the middle with axe in his hands. Male and female surrounds him, forming a circle.

Two girls and two boys were brought forward, they simply cladded on boxers and panties according to their gender status. Black clothe tied to their eyes, the three people who brought them to the circle removed the blindfolds from their eyes.

The man who held the axe walked to them and stood before them, he looked at their faces one after the other. He signaled two boys from the circle that held cutlasses, they ordered them to lie on the ground and they did.

Ritual were carried forth, a bottle of gin were poured on their back as they flogged the cutlasses on their bare back "aaahh!" They cried out in pains. "Are you not a cultist? The child of Augustine, the green man of Atlanta!" The man with axe hushed them to keep quiet and maintain the pains.

"Agustin aaaaaa!" The boys and girls in the circle echoed in response, after they were done drilling the two boys. He motioned the two scared girls to come forward, "Augor, we don come we don come" he spoke out before the two scared girls.

He signaled four boys who stepped forward and ordered the two girls to strip naked, they lay them on the ground and had s-x with them in turns.

The next morning is a Saturday morning, and all the male hostel occupants came out of their rooms to their wings to do wing wash, Smile came out of the room cladded with neatly ironed trouser and long sleeves with a Bible.

"You no wan do wing wash again!" Someone said among the group of boys who came out early in the morning looking grumpy 'cause they were asked to come out by order, some of them held buckets and some brooms.

"Em don see me, free am" the wing captain told the boy who wasn't pleased with Smile leaving them for church. "Pastor Smile!" Cyril hailed him as he strode down the staircase. "Will you keep quiet!" The wing captain retorted and everyone present laughed.

Smile came out of the church when it ended for the day, he looked stress out 'cause he didn't take breakfast on his church days, as he came out of the church premises that is some feet across the main road.

"Hi, Smile!" A girl called out to him, she half-ran and half-walked to him, he turned back and examined her.

She wore a white gown, and a head tie that covers her hairs. She wore high heels that makes her look graciously beautiful.

"Hi, choir mistress" Smile replied gathering his best smile on his face, he encouraged girls that are faithful in the Lord.

"Am flattered, please call me Jenny. You sing so well, why don't you join the choir?" She asked Smile as both of them faced the main road.

"Just too busy, you know the Bible says there is time for everything. I'll always be faithful in serving Him" Smile replied her, as they looked right and left before crossing the main road.

"Amen, you stay in the campus?" She asked Smile, he simply nodded as they entered the school's carb together and went inside the campus, they talked about different topics.

Two white Angels girls were walking on a lone road, before this time Eva has warned them not to leave their houses without their guns going with them when her informat told her about the rapid recruitment going on in the campus by the opposite cult.

"Stop there" a voice thundered behind them, they sharply turned but couldn't make out the approaching three rugged figures in the dark.

"Who goes there?" One of the girls asked opening her purse and deep her hand inside, she brought out her gun.

"Who goes you to goes me?" The masculine baritone voice retorted, both of the white Angels shot at the dark "aahh!" Someone screamed out in pains.

The other group retaliated as gun shots aired disturbing the occupants of the area who were shivering in fear thinking is robbery.

The two whites angels were dropped to the ground dead by their assailant, 'cause of the man power their attackers came with is stronger.

TBC...

1 Like

Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
continue reading at www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 8

The two white Angel's girls shot repeatedly in the dark, but there was no reprisal from their opponents, immediately a car headlights was flashed on them. They struggled with the light, as both of them wage their eyes with their arms.

Three men came out of nowhere and shot at them, both of them fell down dead. The three men walked to their corpse and confirm, "them don kpai" one of them said, one of the gun men brought out a sharp blade and cut each finger from the corpse, his men support him with torchlight.

"Bobos!" He screamed raising the two fingers up.

"Cooperate!" The men with him echoed, in response.

"Waooo waooo" police siren was heard from afar.

"Uniforms don show oh" one of them raised an alarm, and all of them ran away from the scene to their car, they put the car in motion and zoomed off before the police officers arrived at the crime scene.

Eva pushed open the door angrily, her mood isn't a happy one. Li and Tasha step inside the room behind her, Eva slummed on the bed and pulled her black shoe, she is cladded on black.

"So, green queens and don merge to attack us. Wonder shall never end" Tasha said clapping in an amusing manner.

"Call Igbudu na" Li who sat on the sofa in Eva's room suggested.

"That one, em line nodey go sef, em be like police don carry am sef" Eva replied Li whose worry graced her face.

"So we are on our own in this fight, fine boys nodey support us" Li replied in a sad manner, Eva nodded slowly. She stood up and stripped to her black panties, she strode downstairs surrounded with girls having fun.

"Queen of the white Angels, we hail oh! After you na you!" The group of girls smoking and watching movies saluted her, she simply waved at them with wry smile.

She step out of the house and walked to the swimming pool side, she deep her legs inside the pool of water. The sun rested on her like she is the moon, as she reflect the beauty that goddesses alone could have. She took her hairs and rested on her front, her hairs almost touch the water. She was deep in thought, as she think of what to do.

A notorious boy who lived in the SUG wing climb the stairs, he is a member of the Fine Boys Cultist. They are in silent mode 'cause their leader hasn't been around for some Months. He walked to the room that Smile stayed in, in the hostel and stood at the doorpost "who be Smile?" He asked with a thick bass that identify him as a chain smoker.

He walks around with aerial fear, as everyone in the room shivered at the sight of him. The university Senate has suspended him several times for violence but he has a way of coming back earlier than it is expected, everyone avoids him as plaque. Smile room mates fingers unwittingly pointed at Smile who is about to mix his soaked garri with milk and sugar, with groundnuts.

He lowered his reddish eyes on Smile "follow me" he said to him, he turned and climbed down the staircase with style, "o boy go oh" Cyril advices Smile eyeing his plate of soaked garri, Smile nodded and stood up before he could leave the wing's corridor. His room mates pounced on his plate of garri that he wanted to sip, Cyril was the first to attack the delicious mixture 'cause he has a spoon concealed on him all along.

Smile followed the boy who led him from his room, they stepped out of the hostel. He didn't even look back to check if Smile was coming behind him, he walked to a black Jeep parked under the trees in the front of the house. Smile stood beside him, he signaled Smile to go inside the car, Smile flash him a scared look.

He urged him to go in, Smile walked to the Jeep and entered, he sat at the back seat praying in his mind. Tasha removed the earpiece from her ears and looked back "hi, Smile" she said cheerfully above her shoulder.

"Hi" Smile replied simply in confusion. She giggled at the look on Smile's face, she ignited the car and put it in motion.

"Where are you taking me to?" He asked Tasha who was driving.

"Somewhere special fah" she replied and increase the volume of the song playing out of the car's speakers, and hummed along.

"Somewhere and special" Smile mumbled inwardly, praying in his mind. His mind went into work to check if he has offended anyone lately, he touched his forehead 'cause he felt uncomfortable. His mind went into plan, to think of a way to get out the moving car.

She drove into the university stadium guarded by a two sheriff's at the gate, she parked the car and killed the engine, she look back sharply at Smile "she is waiting for you" she told Smile who raised his eyebrows in confusion, she also returned the same look.

Smile stepped out of the car and walked to the entrance to the inner stadium, his heart beating rapidly. He step into the open field, the moonlight is at it best and the open stadium is illuminated by different light balls. He could make out a feminine figure on the centre of the pitch, the figure was sitting.

Smile walked to her, Eva sat with a bottle of alcohol. She is drunk but she could carry out every task someone that is sober can, he walked to her look closely at her face and his mind skipped. "Smile sit" Eva told him tapping the field, he sat close to her.

"You are taking alcohol, the Bible says give alcohol to tho...." Eva didn't let him complete his statement "shhh..." She cut in, "stay with me, don't talk" she told him, and crossed her hand on his shoulder.

Both of them fell on the open field, Smile on his back and Eva on him, she peered into his eyes searchingly. Smile felt comfortable and inhaled her scent, he became short of words unlike him that doesn't allow girls get close to him to this extend.

She placed her lips on his and both lips locked seamlessly, his hands hovering over her back. Smile kiss like a neophyte 'cause that is his first kiss, but Eva enjoyed everything about it. They were breathing heavily as both of them ended the kiss, Smile was trying to catch his breathe when realization hits him that he has committed a sin.

"What have I done?" He asked no one in particular, he quickly stood up and ran away. Eva watch his disappearing figure and wondered why he is running away, Smile ran to the hostel and knelt on his bed crying for forgiveness. He starved himself that night.

A girl and a boy appeared in a well furnished room, he held her by the waist and she cross her arms around his neck. They locked their lips together, as the girl removed the green barret from his head and the boy grabbed her a-s and squeezed roughly.

She quickly unzip her gown and let it fall down, the boy removed his top and removed his trouser. The both cladded with just boxer and the girl on panties, the kiss deepen as he unclasp her bra.

He grabbed her br--sts and sucked her n-pples fumbling her twin b---bs, the door burst open by three girls cladded on white with white barret.

"My executional" one of the white angel girls hailed him and released the trigger, but the gun refused to shoot "hahaha!" He laughed.

TBC..

Smile has just missed the opportunity of public s�x.

Blood���
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 10

Smile looked at them frighten by the guns they held, he almost peed in his pant. The three girls wore green barret, "blaze in!" One of them commanded him, she pushed him into the car. Smile started praying inwardly, as they spray gunshots in the air.

Cars coming to that direction quickly reversed and drove away, they market was deserted by traders and buyers. It looks like human beings have never been there before. After several hours people started coming to that vicinity, police officers came around to investigate what has happened.

In a bar, people sat in tables as they drink and gist. Some are on their feet swinging to the musics playing out of the speakers, it was evening as the bartenders carried drinks to serve customers.
At a corner of the bar is aired with smokes, a boy sat alone in the corner. He wore simple jacket, that shows his muscular body. Bottles stood on his table, some empty and some filled, while he is drinking one of it.

He was busy smoking, when the white Angels of death came into the bar. The three girls, immediately brought out their guns. Some people jumped out of the bar through the window, and some laid face down on the floor shivering.

The boy who was at the corner stood up and ran, they released bullets at him. The bullets that touched him, did no harm him. He flee the window and ran away, "f--k!" One of the white Angels death cursed under her breathe, three of them pursued after him with their guns.

He ran on the busy road that the gun shots has scared people away, he wanted to enter another road that connects the T-junction when a car speedily hits him "aaahh" he groaned in pains as he fell hard on the tarred road close to the gutter.

Eva came down from the car smiling, "chief pilot, hahaha!" She said and laughed mockingly watching him struggle on the floor, blood filled his mouth. She pointed the gun at him and shot him repeatedly till he can't breathe anymore.

She quickly ran into her car and reversed crazily then drove off, as people peered from their hide out.

Slay mama and two other girls were smoking and drinking in a room, when two girls walked into the room that guns and bottles laid on the floor. They greeted and hailed each other, they paid obeisance to slaymama who busied herself with the cigarette she held.

"Ona dey with the fine bobo?" She asked them basking in the cigarettes she held. "Yes, slaymama" they replied her in unison. She simply nodded, and the girls left her with her companions. Her phone rang, she picked it.

"What!" She screamed into the receiver, as the news of the death of the pilot was informed to her. The call ended, she stood walking around in a circle breathing anger.

"Eva!" She breathed out in anger with clenched fist. "Slaymama, wetin happen?" One of the girls with her asked, "Eva don fall Jaja!" She said within her teeth furiously. The two girls were shocked with the news, she grabbed her phone and left the room with the phone placed in her ear.

A car pulled over in the front of the four floors hostel, Eva came down from the car and placed dark shade on her eyes. It was Evening, as the sun set in the sky.
She hasn't step twice into her direction when her phone rang, she saw a private number as the ID on the screen.

She picked the call and placed the phone on her ear, "hello!" She said into the receiver.

"Eva, Eva, Eva!!" Slaymama replied on the line, Eva giggled.

"By now you have check his hostel if he is there, well he isn't. He is with me" she told Eva, who frowned in confusion. Her brain clicked that she is referring to Smile.

"You are a coward, why don't you face me?" She shouted touching her forehead.

"Easy, lover girl. I never touch am yet, by tomorrow if you no show for Badmus, I go drop am and the matter no go reach anywhere, goodluck" Slaymama told her and ended the call.
Eva entered her car and drove out of the premises.

Smile sat on a chair his hands tied behind and his legs tied to the chair legs, his eyes blindfolded by his captors. Four girls stood with guns, Slaymama came into the room with two girls behind her.

"Slay mama!" The girls guarding the room hailed her.
She waved at them and placed cigarette stick betwixt her lips and lit it, she ordered them to remove his blindfold.

Smile saw the dangerous looking beautiful ladies and shivered in fear, "this guy fine oh, chai... My pant don wet" Slaymama said and dropped the cigarette on the ground, she stepped on it and quench the cigarette.

Eva smoked helplessly sitting on her bed, she wore only white panties as she waited for response from Li and Tasha, the two of her friends came in. She sprang up "what's up?" Eva threw at them.

"Nothing come out Eva" Li replied and slummed on the bed beside Eva, Tasha sat on the sofa in her bedroom.

Eva stood up from her bed and wore a white trouser, and white shirt. She took a black band and tied around her forehead, she wore a black shoe and tucked guns on her body.
Li quickly stood up "where you dey go?" She asked Eva, who ignored and took the smoking cigarette.

Fear graced Tasha face as she looked afraid of what Eva is about to do, "you wan face all green landers alone?" She asked her unbelievably, she ignored her and took her gun, with some charm amulets and walked away, slamming the door loudly behind her.

Slaymama walked close to Smile and pulled off his trouser from his waist, "please, suffer not my soul to sin" Smile cried out and the other girls laughed loudly, Slaymama looked at him confused and laughed.

She ordered her girls to block his mouth from speaking, they did. She pulled his boxer and his innocent sleeping fine d---k laid on his laps appeared, she held it and grinned "this kind d---k need to be s--k like lollipop" she told her girls and they laughed.

Her phone rang while she was jerking him up and ready to take his size into her mouth.

TBC..

Smile will you keep quiet and enjoy the Mouth Gig!�

Slaymama, if he doesn't want. Me i want am bad bad�
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
continue reading at
www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Jaysleeves(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Good job ��... nice write up.
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 11

Tears rolled down Smile's eyes, Slaymama deep her hand inside her pocket and brought out her phone, her palm wrapped around Smile's d---k jerking him. She saw the caller ID and grinned.
"Am heading to Badmus" a voice in the phone's speaker said.
"Good girl, am even jerking him sef" Slaymama told the caller and let out short laugh.
"What the f--k!" Eva cursed angrily.
"Chill lover girl, am not hurting him, is just that I want to b--ng him till he can't breathe anymore" she said and laughed wickedly, Eva ended the call angrily.

She grinned and deep his d---k back inside his boxer, she stood up smiling. "Take good care of him, we are heading to finish the business we started" she told her girls, and she left with two girls, while three girls remained behind.

The girls who surrounded the uncompleted building left with her with cars as they drove out of the compound.

Eva was driving on a less busy road when she received a call, she pulled over at the road side and picked the call.
"Li wetin happen?" She asked annoyed by the distraction.
"See no go, me and Tasha dey go rescue Smile" she told Eva who exhaled in relief.
"Please, make sure bullet no near am" Eva said closing her eyes, she just wish all these troubles should go away from Smile.
She quickly reversed the car and drove back.
An informat of green landers, a guy who sat in someone's shop pretending to be buying something, brought out his phone when Eva reversed and drove away.
"Hello, slaymama. Eva don move oh!" He said into the receiver and the call ended, he flagged down a bikeman passing through the road and entered, he went after her.

The cars on the road halt, Slaymama is on the front seat of the car at the front of the seven cars lined up on the road. She was looking furious after she received the call, "Lucy, reverse!" She shouted angrily at the driver who is her eder one.
She breathed fury, the driver quickly swerve carelessly on the road and reverse, running down the road speedily as other cars behind sped with it.

The three girls in the uncompleted building with Smile, were busy smoking as they gossip at the empty window frame.
"This guy fine oh, no wonder Eva wan die for am" the black one, with tribal marks on her face told the two of them with her.
The one chewing gum recklessly look back at Smile once again, "I wan f--k the guy" she said carelessly not minding the impression she just made.
"Them go insert pin for your p---sy" the fair one with piercing all over her face replied, it was sudden loud gunshots was heard in the compound and bullets was directed to three of them.
They fell one after the other on the ground close to the incomplete window frame, bleeding to death. Smile eyes widen in shock, he prayed everything should just be a nightmare, he closed and opened his eyes repeatedly.

Li and Tasha, with many girls stepped into the uncompleted building cladded with whites, with guns in their hands.
"Hi, Smile" Li greeted and chuckled, Smile's eyes widen in recognition.

The eighth cars filled with green landers drove into the uncompleted building roughly, Slaymama came down from the car with gun. Others joined her, as all of them walked into the building gingerly ready for any surprise attack.
She stepped into the room that she kept Smile tied to a chair, and find her girls dead beside the empty window frame. She became angrier when she saw the chair she tied Smile to empty.

She brought out her phone and placed a call to Eva, she placed the phone on her ear.
"F--k you Eva, am coming for you", she shouted at the receiver angrily, "mad mama" Eva teased and laughed loudly, "come get me b-tch!" Eva said and laughed then ended the call.
She removed the phone from her ear and breathed dejectedly.

After Smile has eaten and taken his bath, he knelt beside the bed and prayed. After the prayer, he sat on the bed and meditate on the words of God. The door pushed open by Eva who wore bumshort and a loose top, Smile shivered in freight when she saw Eva.

She closed the door behind, and laid on the door. She closed her eyes and breathed before moving towards him, she sat beside him. "Am sorry for whatever I made you pass through" she told him.

"Am not .. an.g..ry, ca..n I go b..ack t..o hostel?" Smile asked her stuttering, she quickly flashed him a quick look, Smile shuddered.
"Why? Here is safe for you" Eva replied, plea in her eyes.
"I can't stay here, please let me go" Smile begged tears gathered in his eyes, Eva shrugged. She leaned for kiss, Smile turned his face. She touch his chin and directed his face to her's, their lips clicked and they kiss slowly, Eva disengaged the kiss looking deep into his eyes.

Eva stood up from the bed "fine, tomorrow. I'll take you to the school campus, but please don't leave the campus for any reason" she advised him and left the room, Smile sat on the bed and prayed for forgiveness.

Eva's car pulled over at the front of the hostel, "we are here!" She announced happily, Smile looked at her. "Eva, please stay away from me. My Bible tells me if my left eye will make me sin, I should remove it. Please, stay away" he begged and came down from the car and walked away, ignoring Eva who was calling out to him.
Eva became furious, she reversed the car angrily and drove out of the campus.

TBC...

all these kisses Sha...�ona no go gimme kiss too?

�Our Eva is angry, Smile why?���
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Elvictor: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
continue reading at www.felvicstories.com
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Obisteve42: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
I like your consistency even when it seems only ghost readers are only following up your story. I'm with you all the way. keep serving it hot.
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by hidhrhis(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Obisteve42:
I like your consistency even when it seems only ghost readers are only following up your story. I'm with you all the way. keep serving it hot.
are you trying to call out the ghost readers or what are u trying to insinuate
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by dawno2008(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
I've been following your story
Pls try to update
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by marvos: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
let me bring my chair and listen to latest gossip.ride on dear!
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by marvos: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
let me bring my sit and listen to latest gossip.Ride on dear!
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Chibuking1402(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
marvos:
let me bring my sit and listen to latest gossip.Ride on dear!
..... I'm following you bomber to bomber.. great story line... more power to ur elbow.
Re: My Personal Demon 18+ by Chibuking1402(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Elvictor:
MY PERSONAL DEMON 18+

#MPD

Episode 11

Tears rolled down Smile's eyes, Slaymama deep her hand inside her pocket and brought out her phone, her palm wrapped around Smile's d---k jerking him. She saw the caller ID and grinned.
"Am heading to Badmus" a voice in the phone's speaker said.
"Good girl, am even jerking him sef" Slaymama told the caller and let out short laugh.
"What the f--k!" Eva cursed angrily.
"Chill lover girl, am not hurting him, is just that I want to b--ng him till he can't breathe anymore" she said and laughed wickedly, Eva ended the call angrily.

She grinned and deep his d---k back inside his boxer, she stood up smiling. "Take good care of him, we are heading to finish the business we started" she told her girls, and she left with two girls, while three girls remained behind.

The girls who surrounded the uncompleted building left with her with cars as they drove out of the compound.

Eva was driving on a less busy road when she received a call, she pulled over at the road side and picked the call.
"Li wetin happen?" She asked annoyed by the distraction.
"See no go, me and Tasha dey go rescue Smile" she told Eva who exhaled in relief.
"Please, make sure bullet no near am" Eva said closing her eyes, she just wish all these troubles should go away from Smile.
She quickly reversed the car and drove back.
An informat of green landers, a guy who sat in someone's shop pretending to be buying something, brought out his phone when Eva reversed and drove away.
"Hello, slaymama. Eva don move oh!" He said into the receiver and the call ended, he flagged down a bikeman passing through the road and entered, he went after her.

The cars on the road halt, Slaymama is on the front seat of the car at the front of the seven cars lined up on the road. She was looking furious after she received the call, "Lucy, reverse!" She shouted angrily at the driver who is her eder one.
She breathed fury, the driver quickly swerve carelessly on the road and reverse, running down the road speedily as other cars behind sped with it.

The three girls in the uncompleted building with Smile, were busy smoking as they gossip at the empty window frame.
"This guy fine oh, no wonder Eva wan die for am" the black one, with tribal marks on her face told the two of them with her.
The one chewing gum recklessly look back at Smile once again, "I wan f--k the guy" she said carelessly not minding the impression she just made.
"Them go insert pin for your p---sy" the fair one with piercing all over her face replied, it was sudden loud gunshots was heard in the compound and bullets was directed to three of them.
They fell one after the other on the ground close to the incomplete window frame, bleeding to death. Smile eyes widen in shock, he prayed everything should just be a nightmare, he closed and opened his eyes repeatedly.

Li and Tasha, with many girls stepped into the uncompleted building cladded with whites, with guns in their hands.
"Hi, Smile" Li greeted and chuckled, Smile's eyes widen in recognition.

The eighth cars filled with green landers drove into the uncompleted building roughly, Slaymama came down from the car with gun. Others joined her, as all of them walked into the building gingerly ready for any surprise attack.
She stepped into the room that she kept Smile tied to a chair, and find her girls dead beside the empty window frame. She became angrier when she saw the chair she tied Smile to empty.

She brought out her phone and placed a call to Eva, she placed the phone on her ear.
"F--k you Eva, am coming for you", she shouted at the receiver angrily, "mad mama" Eva teased and laughed loudly, "come get me b-tch!" Eva said and laughed then ended the call.
She removed the phone from her ear and breathed dejectedly.

After Smile has eaten and taken his bath, he knelt beside the bed and prayed. After the prayer, he sat on the bed and meditate on the words of God. The door pushed open by Eva who wore bumshort and a loose top, Smile shivered in freight when she saw Eva.

She closed the door behind, and laid on the door. She closed her eyes and breathed before moving towards him, she sat beside him. "Am sorry for whatever I made you pass through" she told him.

"Am not .. an.g..ry, ca..n I go b..ack t..o hostel?" Smile asked her stuttering, she quickly flashed him a quick look, Smile shuddered.
"Why? Here is safe for you" Eva replied, plea in her eyes.
"I can't stay here, please let me go" Smile begged tears gathered in his eyes, Eva shrugged. She leaned for kiss, Smile turned his face. She touch his chin and directed his face to her's, their lips clicked and they kiss slowly, Eva disengaged the kiss looking deep into his eyes.

Eva stood up from the bed "fine, tomorrow. I'll take you to the school campus, but please don't leave the campus for any reason" she advised him and left the room, Smile sat on the bed and prayed for forgiveness.

Eva's car pulled over at the front of the hostel, "we are here!" She announced happily, Smile looked at her. "Eva, please stay away from me. My Bible tells me if my left eye will make me sin, I should remove it. Please, stay away" he begged and came down from the car and walked away, ignoring Eva who was calling out to him.
Eva became furious, she reversed the car angrily and drove out of the campus.

TBC...

all these kisses Sha...�ona no go gimme kiss too?
Great story line... I'm followingyou bomber to bomber
�Our Eva is angry, Smile why?���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Write Your Own Very Own "drabble". / Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.