Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Spiritual Help, That's All I Need - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Help, That's All I Need (579 Views)

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye / Five Years After, Victims Of Collapsed Church Wait For Help That May Never Come / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by qolam: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good day to you all my brothers and sisters, i really need your spiritual help on this issues of my life. I'm actually from a polygamous home of two wives of which my mother is the first wife, and i am the 4th of the five children from my mother side. To make the long story short, i'm a true muslim (i don't discriminate)and i believe so much in both the Muslims' &the Christians' way of worship, because i believe we both serve and worship the same God Almighty. After my NYSC, i searched for a job for two years to no avail after which i decided to learn a vocation(printing) which i completed successfully and have a certificate for, however, it's been almost three years now that i started running my own printing outfit, and things refuse to change for good. I've been to so many alfas, and churches like Celestial Church, Cherubim&Seraphim, CAC and some other Pentecostal Churches, things remain the same. Honestly, i'm sick and tired of the whole situations, and you can imagine that at 33 i still live in my father's house and i'm yet to get married not to even talk of getting a kid of my own, although, i believe it's only God that can set one free from his/her shackles, but He'll do that through fellow human. Pls, with due respect, there's no need of telling me to change my religion for all i need is positive change and i do not want this year to pass me by without a positive turnaround in my life. Pls, help me for i'm not getting any younger. Thanks a lot
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by Kunmius(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello Brother,

I can guide you spiritually, but first, you have to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior wholeheartedly. Once you do, I guarantee you that your life will change. I serve a jealous God and he doesn't share his glory. When you are ready, let me know.
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by qolam: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kunmius:
Hello Brother,

I can guide you spiritually, but first, you have to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior wholeheartedly. Once you do, I guarantee you that your life will change. I serve a jealous God and he doesn't share his glory. When you are ready, let me know.
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by iamgenius(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
If I talk now you will start calling me bad names, but d truth no say make we no say am. You Are Not A Good Muslim. People like you give chance to someone like d guy above me to say if you believe in a creation of God as ur lord/god that you will have all that you desire in this world. O Ma Se o! Bro, this country sef is after you, no witch is after you, even Nigeria is after witches so they dont have time to be after anybody.
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by qolam: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamgenius:
If I talk now you will start calling me bad names, but d truth no say make we no say am. You Are Not A Good Muslim. People like you give chance to someone like d guy above me to say if you believe in a creation of God as ur lord/god that you will have all that you desire in this world. O Ma Se o! Bro, this country sef is after you, no witch is after you, even Nigeria is after witches so they dont have time to be after anybody.
i so much appreciate your concern my dear brother, but the truth is that, i'm just fed up of the whole situation, i pray everyday, but i don't know what's wrong with my life. But, i can never and will never renounce my religion no matter the circumstance.
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
What you need is financial help, not spiritual help.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by judedwriter(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
qolam:
Good day to you all my brothers and sisters, i really need your spiritual help on this issues of my life. I'm actually from a polygamous home of two wives of which my mother is the first wife, and i am the 4th of the five children from my mother side. To make the long story short, i'm a true muslim (i don't discriminate)and i believe so much in both the Muslims' &the Christians' way of worship, because i believe we both serve and worship the same God Almighty. After my NYSC, i searched for a job for two years to no avail after which i decided to learn a vocation(printing) which i completed successfully and have a certificate for, however, it's been almost three years now that i started running my own printing outfit, and things refuse to change for good. I've been to so many alfas, and churches like Celestial Church, Cherubim&Seraphim, CAC and some other Pentecostal Churches, things remain the same. Honestly, i'm sick and tired of the whole situations, and you can imagine that at 33 i still live in my father's house and i'm yet to get married not to even talk of getting a kid of my own, although, i believe it's only God that can set one free from his/her shackles, but He'll do that through fellow human. Pls, with due respect, there's no need of telling me to change my religion for all i need is positive change and i do not want this year to pass me by without a positive turnaround in my life. Pls, help me for i'm not getting any younger. Thanks a lot
You need favour with God. Many people are suffering today because they lack favour with God. One vital key to favour with God can be seen on my signature: Worship! God is looking for addicted worshippers so He can bless them mightily!
But how can you worship God truly if you are not his child? Be a christian.
Re: Spiritual Help, That's All I Need by qolam: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
judedwriter:

You need favour with God. Many people are suffering today because they lack favour with God. One vital key to favour with God can be seen on my signature: Worship! God is looking for addicted worshippers so He can bless them mightily!
But how can you worship God truly if you are not his child? Be a christian.
Are you telling me that, it's only christians that are blessed by God? Hell NO, thanks for your comment though, really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Declaration Of Pastor Lazarus Muoka on Nigeria Economy Confirmed Few Hours After / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/17 / These Pastors Won't Teach You Because Of Spiritual Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.