Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 (1329 Views)

Free Financial Empowerment Summit / PAN, NSE Plan $700m Youth Empowerment Scheme / Youth Empowerment Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 by funsho75(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS OF NIGERIA (YEN) IN COLLABORATION WITH THE OONI OF IFE TO HOST YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT 2017; TO EMPOWER 8,000 YOUTHS

The Young Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (YEN) the umbrella body and voice for Nigerian young entrepreneurs, is set to host Youth Empowerment Summit 2017 with the theme Youth Empowerment: A Panacea for Unemployment, Economic Growth and Sustainable Development. YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT 2017 (YES2017) will be the 2017 annual gathering of Nigerian young entrepreneurs and youths at all stages of business development: business leaders, youth entrepreneurs, mentors, budding entrepreneurs, investors, government officials, to discuss and x-ray the challenges and solutions to youth entrepreneurship and empowerment in Nigeria demonstrating YEN’s continued efforts and commitment in fostering youth entrepreneurship development and empowerment in Nigeria for sustainable growth and economic development.

It is noteworthy to state that YES2017 will empower some selected 8,000 youths across the federation. Among whom 500 youths will receive business funding/business tools through Young Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (YEN) and other YES2017 partners, 500 youths will receive free business websites, 1000 youths will receive mentorship and 6,000 youths will receive special business training/capacity building to support start-ups and enable existing youth entrepreneurs boost their respective businesses across the country.
It may interest you to know that the Summit will be hosted in collaboration with His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ooni of Ife as the Grand Patron & Chief Host. The Summit tour will be held in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria as follows: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Yola, Kaduna, Enugu and Abuja with over 30,000 delegates, 1000 exhibitors and 60 speakers. It is expected to be the biggest entrepreneurship event to be ever hosted in Nigeria and will feature mentorship, conference, summit, business funding, networking opportunities, exhibition, and town hall meetings” As at now over 50,000 youths across the country have registered to be a part of this summit and it’s expected that before the kick-off, we would have over 150,000 youths register for the summit.
It is also important to state that the Summit Tour is slated to hold as follows: YES2017 South-West Lagos, 27th-28th September 2017, YES2017 South-South Port Harcourt, 5th-6th October 2017, YES2017 North-East Yola 11th -12th October 2017, YES2017 North-West Kaduna, 18th -19th October, 2017, YES2017 South-East Enugu 26th-27th October 2017, and YES2017 North-Central Abuja 1st -2nd November, 2017.

The YEN Grand Patron and Chief Host of the Summit His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ooni of Ife has urged all well-meaning Nigerians from all works of life to be part of this laudable project aimed at taking the youth out of the menace of unemployment and fostering sustainable economic growth.
Some of the speakers at the event include His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ooni OF Ife; His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria; His Excellency Dr. Bukola Saraki, Senate President; His Excellency Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Governor of Kano State; Dr. Okechukwu Enelaha, Minister of Trade and Investment; Mr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Founder and CEO, SLOT; Ms. Muna Onuzo, Founder, Personality, Fit Limited; Alhaji Nasko Umar, Umar Nasko Foundation; Prof. Pat Utomi; Dr. Mike Omotosho; Mr. Adebola Williams, Co-founder, RedMedia Africa etc.

Conclusively let explained that the Association has so far empowered over 5,000 youths entrepreneurs in the past 16 months and will be empowering 8,000 youths entrepreneurs during the YES2017 in line with the objectives of the Association which is to empower, support and encourage young Nigerians in the participation of entrepreneurship through access to finance, mentorship, entrepreneurship training, networking and technical support to curb unemployment amongst youths as well champion the cause of young entrepreneurs at the local, regional and national levels.

For more information and to register visit
www.yen.org.ng

CHRIS KOHOL
National President

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 by funsho75(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Copied this 4rm somborry

Boo: Hello bae there is something I'm wanting to tells you and I will love you even to listen
Bae: Hmmmm! What is it this time?
Boo: is so big that I don't even know how to starting it to told you
Bae: Ooooo boo, you have started this your wahala again...
Boo: Antually Bae, I will be going to somewhere and that place ehn! Kai! About 30000 will be attending there..
Bae: Hmmmm! For where ooo?? In t Nigeria or abroad??
Boo: Ehn! Tharis wah I'm been try and tells you na. Efen self Bae, Ooni of ife is a comer
Bae: Ehn! Ehn! Biko what they are doing?
Boo: Hmm it's YES 2017 oooo. A life transforming and mentality changing event and because I love you I don't want you to miss it.
Bae: Eh! Thank you so much. Errrm but when is it and how do I go there?
Boo: it's September 27-28 ooo and you just have to register for free to attend. In fact 60 speakers and in 6 States
Bae: Ah! And you are jus telling me eh boo??. Shey I can still register ni??soon
Boo: Yes na! It's the YES 2017 so yes but you berra be fast.. And lots of benefits dey. It closes soon
Bae: So where will I now register?

Hmmmmm! Have you heard about the biggest summit and entrepreneurship program happening in Nigeria?? It's the biggest so far, not seen any like it before.. 30000 delegates, 60 speakers, 6 states and 8000 youths to be empowered.. Still thinking whether to be there Stop thinking get talking on how to be a part because it's about to go down! register
.Register now: www.yen.org.ng/register yes.php
September 27-28 is the date
Lagos is the venue for South West .

Bae: Lemme run and go register

#YES #YEN #ISUPPORTYES2017
Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Parkingzzz, lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 by funsho75(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Parkingzzz, lalasticlala
Re: Youth Empowerment Summit (YES) 2017 by funsho75(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
#

(1) (Reply)

Cryptogene Added To Tokenmarket.net / Household Items: Cooking Ware Sets / New To Importation Business. I Need Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.