Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Gain Admission Without Jamb 2017/2018 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Gain Admission Without Jamb 2017/2018 Session (440 Views)

List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? / Laspotech Full-time School Fees 2017/2018 Session Nd&hnd / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Admission Without Jamb 2017/2018 Session by kegzy19999(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truth About IJMB, Universities, Registration, IJMB Centres Nationwide!
This post was necessitated because of the series of calls, sms and emails MYIJMB Nigeria received from various concerned parents and prospective applicants on cases of IJMB frauds, misinformation, misconception and also because of the various series of enquiries which arise daily from our applicants.
So therefore, kindly read through carefully for better understanding, If you do not understand any part of the post, don’t hesitate to drop a comment or reach us via the contact details at the end of this post.
NOW LET GET STARTED!!!
Does IJMBE have an Official Website?
No, any websites who claims to be IJMB official website is only looking for victims to scam and defraud.
Why are there different IJMB websites online
It is important to know that IJMBE is owned and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University zaria. In a way to spread the programme, It gave accreditation to other institutions (universities, polytechnics, college of education, Advanced institutes) and this institutions give affiliation to different study centers. Therefore giving rise to different study centres nationwide, and every of this centres strife’s to own a website in other to promote their own IJMB programme centre so as to get students registered.
However, not all the study centres or website(s) you see online are accredited or affiliated by the moderating body (ABU zaria) to be operating the programme. For this reason we advise all prospective applicants of the programme to register with MYIJMB NIGERIA, as we only partner with genuine study centers nationwide which is closer to applicant location.
Why are their various IJMB numbers online giving different information? As explained above, with various websites springing up daily you are most likely to be seeing various numbers online giving you different information about the programme.
Therefore, beware of numbers to call or website to visit online, as you are most likely to be a victim of brainwash or scam.however, direct all your enquiries, supports or complaints only to our official IJMB helpline.
Please note that, the moderating body i.e ABU zaria owns the official trademark acronym IJMB or
IJMBE, So therefore any person(s) or organisations (excluding institutions) who uses such as account name is an imposter and possibly out there to get victims to scam.
Which institutions accepts IJMB certificate? IJMB certificate is presently recognised and accepted in more than 80% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities. The syllabus is approved by the National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) and the IJMBE examination result are listed among the acceptable modes of entry in the JAMB brochure (check item 2.2 to confirm IJMBE legibility).
How many IJMB study centre exist in a states/city? Most often than none, more than one IJMBE study centres exists in a state. Thus, most prospective applicant do think IJMB are all the same in any state/city.
I want to study at UNILORIN, does it mean my centre has to be in ilorin? No, IJMBE programme leading to the award of its certificate can be done at any location and be used for admission at any preferred university nationwide.
I already applied for JAMB, can i still apply for IJMBE? Yes, this give such applicants multiple choice of admission.
How do i know genuine IJMB study centres or website? MYIJMB Nigeria core value is transparency and flexibility, Thus, prospective aspirants are advised to register with us online to any of these our partnering study centres within their proximity.
How can i register for IJMB? MYIJMB NIGERIA is inviting applications from prospective candidates for IJMBE 2017/18 academic session. To register, candidates are required to read the procedures on http://www.myijmb.com/how-to-apply/
How Much Does It Cost To Register for IJMB? For registration and studying fees kindly refer to ➧ http://www.myijmb.com/fees/ However you are advised to beware of self acclaimed IJMB website who post cheap offers online in other to defraud desperate admission seekers.
How guaranteed is the admission into 200level? Basically, IJMBE is for the serious students, as yearly more than 90% of students who registered with us successfully secure admission into their preferred university and course. Hence, MYIJMB Nigeria partnership with different institutions gives our applicants higher advantages.
When do I need to apply for admission? Applications for admission are received any time before the deadline dates of the programme and/or institution of your choice. However, students are advised to make early applications in order to secure a study centre of their choice.
What is the duration of the programme? IJMBE A’level programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session(9-12month) divided in two(2) semesters.
Who can apply for IJMB programme? The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science.
How long is my IJMB result Valid? IJMBE certificate are valid for life compared to JAMB(UTME) that expires after a year.
ENQUIRIES: kindly drop your comment below or for quick response reach us via the contact details.
Calls and texts: 08131664241, 09039462919
Whatsapp: 08131664241
Facebook: myijmbzaria
Twitter: @myijmb
Email: admin@myijmb.com

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This 7years Old Girl Who Braids Like A Pro / Without A Speedy And Positive Response From FG, The Strike Will Continue - ASUU / Unilorin Releases 2017/2018 Pre-admission Cutoff Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.