Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This (769 Views)

Payoneer Card: Which Document Do You Submit To Verify Your Home Address / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This by cnnamoko(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
A short powerful video that gives best tips to being successful in the on-going YouWin Connect program. The video covers the focus areas where major decisions will be made by the evaluation team as well as methodology for answering questions asked on the portal. Do good by Subscribing to be part of the winning team!

Watch Video @ http://louisibok.com/2017/08/tips-for-youwinconnect/
Re: Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This by excess4luv: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
scam
Re: Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This by cnnamoko(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Send me your email address let me send a copy to you for free, since you do not believe some one can create an intellectual property to help others for a token in this country. Must every thing be scam to you? Stay behind and watch others grow
excess4luv:
scam

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Facebook Advert / Proven Ways To Grow Your Business In Nigeria / Swedish Lingerie Company Set To Join Smes' Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.