Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus (9285 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! 95yrs Old Man, Marries His 67-year-old Gay Partner!!!! / Girl Beats Up Soldier! / Why Do So Many Young Black People Die From Violent Attacks In Uk These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by AngieFan(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
Never underestimate anyone.

[flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB95LJ_htbQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by morpheus24: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
Now thats some funny poo!! right there

Thats one bad azz White boy. That is!!!
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by AngieFan(f): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
The old man said "don't fvck with me!"
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
Lol, the black dude went to look for trouble and he certainly found it lol
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by oYaTo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
He got his a$$ knocked out! lipsrsealed
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2010
@post
that silly c u n t had the nerve to talk some more after he got his a$$ kicked?!!!!!!

while the bf was getting stomped, the gf yelled: "HAN HAN WHAT THE FUKC!!!!!!" ROTFLMAO

PRICELESS
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by 4Play(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2010
This video made my day. Served the black guy right, he thought he could intimidate an elderly man.

1 Like

Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 2:47am On Feb 19, 2010
Holy cow!!! funniest shight I've seen in ages!! Kept replaying to see if the old guy had something in his hands, like keys or what ever that bust the black guy's face open like that. Lol, some one said, "he's leaking!". dayyum, but the brother can bleed!! And that's one rugged 67 year old guy ooo!!!
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2010
this seems to be Oakland california.

hmmm- so much drama going on everywhere.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=57379

lord have mercy.

i wonder why the bus driver didnt throw them both off the bus when they were fighting (before they came to blows)? And call for help?

hmmm
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
I'm soooo flipping glad I got to see the video, seems YouTube has "fried" all footage of the "fight", lol. The whole web is agog with video comments, everyone has something to say but most are on the side of the old White guy. He really went Hulk Hogan on that guy's a$$, lol. Unmissable!
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by 4Play(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
The old man has history: grin
The 67-year-old man captured in a YouTube video beating up a fellow bus passenger was involved in another altercation that became an internet hit last year.

Thomas Bruso was Tasered twice by police last August at an Oakland A's baseball game.
The 6ft 1ins, 20 stone pensioner - who calls himself 'Tom Slick,' 'Vietnam Tom' and 'Epic Beard Man' - was confronted by stadium staff when he brought alcohol into the stadium.
When Bruso refused to leave, Coliseum security asked Oakland police officers working at the game to eject him.

Three officers verbally tried several times to get Bruso to leave, but he refused.
The situation quickly escalated after Bruso made a rude gesture at one of the two officers.
They then placed a handcuff on Bruso's left wrist.
A third officer arrived with a Taser, stunning the man in the left shoulder blade while another officer was placing the other cuff on Bruso's right wrist.
The third officer applied the Taser on Bruso again, this time near the middle of his back, which caused Bruso to fall forward into an aisle.

He was charged with resisting arrest and taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
The latest altercation involving Bruso began when a younger black man began yelling at him as the pair sat across from one another on the bus.
Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation after he struck the male passenger several times and continued to rant about the incident, Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1251946/Racially-charged-fight-U-S-bus-YouTube-hit.html
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
hehehe. . . I like this. . .
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by TayoD1(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2010
@topic,

Haba! This is nothing but a "disproportionate response" from the old guy. cheesy
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2010
lol. I heard he's a war veteran (Vietnam), and those days the training was shocked shocked shocked. The black guy is supposedly fifty years old, so there's not much difference, just that the old guy is grey-haired so he looks really ancient - but fit as hell grin. All tucked-in and neatly dressed. He had those army tattoos on his arm, so the black guy should have been more careful!! The girls filming the video on the phone were egging him on to fo.ol himself, only to shout WTF!!!! when Kenny Rogers (lol) was handing the black guy his a$s to him tongue
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by chic2pimp(m): 3:32am On Feb 20, 2010
Serves the Mofo right grin
Those old dudes are usually tough grin
I remember one old black man knocking out a theif who tried to steal his wallet grin
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by Beaf: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2010
That old man is an agbaya!
Why did he beat up someones father, husband and boyfriend like that? Damn!

What is this World coming to? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by bgees(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2010
stupid black guy. he thought he was a gangster trying to bully a senior. grin
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by yeswecan(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2010
He got what he deserved
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by montelik(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
He busted him wide open. That is the type punch that when you receive it, you begin to wonder whether you were hit by a fist or a hammer.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by redsun(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
These are what troublesome hoodies deserve,the old white guy could have been an as ex marine or ex wrestler,tough for life.

You never know who u are fuc-king with out there.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hehehehe. . . .
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by cap28: 1:22am On Feb 22, 2010
serves that stupid idiot right - he thought he could intimidate an older white guy - he got what he deserved - stupid punk
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by EzeUche(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2010
Damn akata does not know how to respect the elderly.

The old white man is probably a veteran from the Vietnam War.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by bgees(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
''always respect ur elders, to make the world a better place.''.

Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2010
Here's the latest on our "hero" grin grin. We just found out the black guy is a convicted criminal on parole shocked shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni08RoIh5jo&feature=grec
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Umm. . .here's some footage from the original clip you didn't get to see. Some people get really freaky when they're angry. But this is. . shocked shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek&feature=related
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by BlueMagic2(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2010
Damn! That was some real cool & funny sh*t. The problem with this black guys a.k.a Akatas is they talk 2 damn much & think they tough & can intimidate any1. Kind of reminds me of those Lagos agberos "owo mi da". Sh*t dat nigga got his ass knocked out by a senior citizen 4 that matter.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by TayoD1(m): 2:27am On Mar 07, 2010
This is Hulk Hogan Phase 2! He should be at the WWE! What an entertainer!
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by bawomolo(m): 4:18am On Mar 07, 2010
that's the epic beard guy.

he is a mentally fucced up vietnam veteran. do not mess with a man that survived the vietnamese jungle.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by maedan(f): 4:21am On Mar 07, 2010
. . . And let's not forget, the old man is on some serious hard drugs tongue.
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by cold(m): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2010
I wish i were there,i wld hav assisted that white guy to beat up that black dude real bad.the guy messed up big time
Re: 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2010
ROTFLMAO, look at the loser, sat his a$$ back down.

"I got it on video tape", that girl is an id//iot lol, isnt the black dude the one that crossed his limit

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Resumes In China, See Photos Of Students' Dressing And Covering. / Gambian President, Adama Barrow's Inauguration Is Today / 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.