Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Avengers: Infinity War! Featuring The Guardians Of The Galaxy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers: Infinity War! Featuring The Guardians Of The Galaxy (541 Views)

Avengers Infinity War Memes / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avengers: Infinity War! Featuring The Guardians Of The Galaxy by joff2(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Avengers: Infinity War is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is intended to be the sequel to 2012's Marvel's The Avengers and 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron and the nineteenth film installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

We all know this movie is going to be the biggest and the baddest super hero movie of all time. I myself, I'm so psyched to see what they can actually do with These huge roaster of characters. We have the Avengers, Spiderman and Characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy all in one movie...

And Also...
THANOS
Yes! Thanos is coming. They've been showing him in previous movies and he is said to be the biggest and baddest Villian in the MCU!

But there are a lot of things to talk about here?
1. There's speculation of the movie involving Agents of Shield and Marvel's Defenders Characters..I'm not sure tho!
2. Will Thor and the Hulk be included? Judging from the events of Thor; Ragnorok! I doubt their involvement in the movie.
3. The Infinity Stones? The story is centered around it.
4. Captain Marvel! Which is a she. We know that she has her seperate movie coming up next year, but rumour has it that she might be present in the coming Infinity war movies.

(1) (Reply)

Tv Sites Not Working / Omotola,Mercy,Others Make The Nominee For The Best Of Nollywood Award 2017 / Five Reasons To Attend Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.