Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo (20830 Views)

Online 'Businesswoman' Arrested In Minna For Defrauding People 150Million / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Phenotech(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Now that they catch them..... See how there face be.....! When dey dupe people dem dey spend the money yafun yafun! Hmn lemme go and see wetin dey trend for twitter jaree... #BUHARI444

Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by obinnajr(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
ACX
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by DeWisedon(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
9ja police I hail Una,70 million what?!!!!!! these people wey hungry dey wire like dis dupe 70million?

NP you can lieooooooo ( in Ade's voice)
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by SalamRushdie: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
How people can part with such large amounts of money over face book deals amazes me .
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
tribalism will kill u op

now it's igbo u hv to specify their names so apart
Victim mentality , dem get crine here wey name no dey ?
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by nictech: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Waiting concern Me.

Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by yemmight(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
**Nwokoma Ezekachi

**Reuben Ogwuonye Ubongwung and

**Nwaeguzor Hope Miracle,

They have come again. They have failed to disappoint me one day. Look at the last one. Hope and Miracle. I now understand why your parents gave you that name.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Templa(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
70m?? And They look like ajegunke peeps..hahahaha
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by joey150(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
They dont look like people that even have 1 million...

I doubt they scammed even up to 5% of 70 million
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
I am not here to comment lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by MCzubby247(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
These people are not the real syndicate, I don't think these people including the little girl in the center, has that mental intelligent about, how government award contracts,land documentation etc.they might have given birth to they idea but not to work on potential victims and get the cash before they were trailed.
They police are yet to unmarks the collaboration (I mean the real brain behind it)
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by diegwu01: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
They could be innocent, probably may have been released,
but the social media would take the story to the ends of the earth
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Prestige16(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Why the guys no wear shoe?
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by SABAXY: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Ehhh 70million abi 70 thousand. This ones wey look hungry, abegiii
I suprise ooo
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by FMCASH(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2017
This people no resemble person wey defruad people 70m, see them nah grin angry grin
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Emeka71(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Smart thieves.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Women are now overtaking in crime.
This must be the definition of what a man can do...a woman can do better. I guess they used her to trap unsuspecting men.

They don't look 70million though.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by uchennaq(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2017
This story self. Do they look like people that have defrauded over 70mil. 70mil nobi 70k oooo
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by seegi(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2017
dainformant:
Imo state Police command has apprehended three suspects in connection to an alleged fake Facebook account alleged to be used to impersonate the Chief of Staff to Imo state Governor, Chief Uche Nwosu. Parading the suspects at the state command headquarters, Owerri, the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Enwerem informed that the suspects:

**Nwokoma Ezekachi

**Reuben Ogwuonye Ubongwung and

**Nwaeguzor Hope Miracle,

created the alleged fake Facebook social network account using the name of Chief Uche Nwosu and uploaded pictures of his states’ functions for the aim of defrauding unsuspecting individuals of huge sums of money.

Information has it that through this medium, the syndicate has duped over 70 million naira from people.

According to DSP Enwerem, the suspects posted on the site transactions relating to allocation for lands, award of contracts, fertilizer distribution and employment opportunities and used that medium to defraud unsuspecting members of the public who had a conviction that they were dealing with the real Chief of Staff of cash running into millions of Naira.

He stated that a thorough investigation carried out by operatives of the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB) of the command led to the arrest of the suspects, pointing out that investigations had been concluded and the suspects would be charged to court accordingly.

However, the suspects denied any involvement in the alleged crime.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/police-nab-alleged-impersonators-of-imo-chief-of-staff.html
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Cutestud(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
These nigg*s don't look intelligent enough to pull this through. 70 million quids? Who are these victims, dunces?
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by WetinConsignMe: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
SWRegion:
Reporting LIVE! on behalf of NCAN South-Western chapter.
And the names of the she-criminals are as follows:

Over and out!

You think tribal bigotry is a joke. Don't worry, na play play like this b4 long people are on each other's throats.

Evan though it is imaginary, Danites still strongly condemn your NCAN.

DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria

Some Danites (members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria)::
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, emekamd, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Funkybabee(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Such a young girl
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by cantok(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
What is the shape of these heads?

1 Like

Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by mycogen: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
These ones duped in tens of millions? Abeg when you bring the real criminals or when you talk the true amount, let me know.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
This people don't look like those who has seen millions. Someone wants to blame the devil for his atrocities
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
N70 Milla? ?
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by Kokaine(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
only the girl is wearing slippers. gender inequality.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by darkckUSA: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
SWRegion:

Mr man, don't feel all giddy. Igbos have always been known to engage in all types of crimes known to humanity. They call it "hustle"
It isn't new. In fact, nobody is surprised here.

It is the truth.

See the weird head shapes of the criminals sef...eeew

So these people look like they embezzled 70 million? I thought you were more intelligent than this? Think hard, something doesn't look right.
Re: Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo by darkckUSA: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

You think tribal bigotry is a joke. Don't worry, na play play like this b4 long people are on each other's throats.

Evan though it is imaginary, Danites still strongly condemn your NCAN.

Some Danites (members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria)::
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, emekamd, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora

Add me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) / NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants / Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.