Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria First Semester Examination 2017/2018 Academic Sessions Course Title: Adv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria First Semester Examination 2017/2018 Academic Sessions Course Title: Adv (281 Views)

ATBU Postgraduate Applicants 2017/2018 / Top 5 Richest States In Nigeria 2017/2018 / Abu Screening Form For 2017/2018 Is Now On Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Semester Examination 2017/2018 Academic Sessions Course Title: Adv by OWOABASIUDY: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION
2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS
COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 201
TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen
9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.
14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.
15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.
Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be allowed to decamp.
Dr. Viva collaur

(1) (Reply)

No Reduction No Payment / ## Do You Know ## / Wickedness And Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.