Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Need Help With Facebook Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Facebook Advert (783 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / How To Easily Fund Your Facebook Advert Without Getting Frustrated / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Facebook Advert by Lovebliss2(f): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: I Need Help With Facebook Advert by idleman: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let's chat so i can help you
Re: I Need Help With Facebook Advert by itiswellandwell: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Be careful op. Just go and get a gtb Mastercard or access bank visa card. Don't send money to anyone to do it for you. Lots of scammers here. All the very best

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Seminar At No Cost!become Independent!become An Employer Of Labour! / One Simple Thing I Just Did That Has Got Clients Calling Me / Advantages Of Building With Limult Burnt Bricks In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.