Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Am Learning How To Speak Pidgin English - Leicester City Player Jamie Vardy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Learning How To Speak Pidgin English - Leicester City Player Jamie Vardy (361 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Learning How To Speak Pidgin English - Leicester City Player Jamie Vardy by faseblex(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jamie Vardy, Leicester City striker says he is at the moment learning how to speak Pidgin English as fluently as the Nigerian players in his team. The likes of Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, and Ahmed Musa are the Nigerian players in Leicester City.

Speaking with TheCable, Vardy revealed that the only issue he has with the Nigerians n the club is their Pidgin English which he says is hard to understand.

“The Nigerian players keep talking- pidgin English you call it, right? It’s hard to understand. But I am trying to learn it and speak it like they do. They are great players."

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ba3OfGs7H4g/WZ1oPCSWlqI/AAAAAAAAOV0/SpQ9rjdSzy4c54bKb0bkiy18A0p7dgBiQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.JPG[/img]

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/i-am-learning-how-to-speak-pidgin.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Peter Of P'square Debuts Hollywood (video) / Some Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew / Weight Gain In Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.