Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Some Foods That Causes Farting And Ways To Reduce Them - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Foods That Causes Farting And Ways To Reduce Them (437 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Foods That Causes Farting And Ways To Reduce Them by revolutionnewsn: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
It can be quite embarrassing to dress all up probably for a date only to ruin it cause of farting or it can be quite saddening to realise you can't eat certain foods just because you cant stand the embarrassment especially if they are one of your favorites like beans for me. Today we take a look at some foods which may cause farting and ways to reduce its occurrence especially for the sake of the females. Top foods that causes farting which you might not have realised
1) Beans
beans are probably leading at the top of the list when it comes to fart causing foods, it contain the Oligosaccharides, raffinose,stachyose and verbascose which are all complex sugars which does not easily digest. These sugars passes through the small intestines into the large intestines where they tend to last longer thus prompting fermentation by bacteria resulting in hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane gas, which invariably comes out as fart. This can be reduced by soaking the beans overnight.
2) Dairy products
Lactose commonly referred to as milk sugar, is found in milk and most dairy products, including cheese and ice cream, can also cause farting tendencies. This is because certain individuals lack the enzyme lactase in their systems which breaks these compound , a condition called lactose intolerance , thus as in the case of beans the sugar is fermented in the guts thereby releasing Read full article on http://allhealthniche..co.ke/2017/08/some-foods-that-causes-farting-and-ways.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Keep Your Kidney Healthy / Healthy Fats For Your Prostrate; Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate / [world Heart Day] Facts About The Heart You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.