Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service (292 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service by iwukingsley(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Following the issues making rounds on the social media and within Nigerians concerning the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, setting up Biafra Secret Service.

The leader has stated that his intention that gave birth to Biafra Secret Service is to protect the lives of Igbo people.

Nnamdi, who made such utterance after his visit to Senator Enyinna Abaribe, insisted that the federal government do not provide security for his people.

He further said the issue of herdsmen has continue to occur as they keep killing the Igbo people and that FG or the police have not done anything to quell this issue.

Kanu said:

“I will not do anything that will bring dishonour to my people. There is no reason for people to be afraid of the internal operation of IPOB.“We want to stop the menace of Fulani herdsmen in our land. In the north, they have the Hisbah police, they have the Sharia police. They even have the supporter of APC police. Here, we have nothing.“We need to protect this very land. We want to protect the Fulani men from rustling.“The police have done nothing. Fulani herdsmen are operating everywhere.“President Buhari spoke; he never mentioned the menace of Fulani herdsmen. His interest was Biafra agitation. It doesn’t work for me. I am a Biafran.”

Get latest news updates, Add us +2349037601079(Whatsapp) & say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
bss is a disaster waiting to happen. Dis is how bokoharam started and developed into this monster it is today. It should be scraped
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service by EBUBS(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
If possible he equip these guys with Bakassi boys capabilities..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
This albino called Kanu should be killed!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discloses The Reason Behind Setting Up Biafra Secret Service by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu & his miscreant jews should militarize the BSS & exterminate those Fulani Herdsmen and their eternal slaves - Afonja Online Warriors - from their region forever.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You / Horror / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.