Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef (31670 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by handsomebanana(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Houseofglam7(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Sirheny007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Both Seyi Law and Kemi Olunloyo., all of you are mad
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by talk2hb1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Babys in Adult Container undecided
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Guyman02: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Now the beef can end. Back to the business of the day

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by abike12(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
This madwoman Kemi gets too much attention from so called sane people. Place this woman in a home so she can receive treatment.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by churchee: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
But she's fat and ugly na...
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Imagine news.
Hw is is this my problem?
Lemme tell you a bit of my problem, common India denied me visa today and u are here talking about over all this overgrown children..

Why you sef fall your hand like that? Na your type dey make some mumu countries do anyhow.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by teflonjake(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I knowed they will always came to settlement their beef. attention seeker celebrities

RIP ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by bodejohn(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Imagine news.
Hw is is this my problem?
Lemme tell you a bit of my problem, common India denied me visa today and u are here talking about over all this overgrown children..

Keep hope alive brother...
Just after the darkest part of the night, the day breaks...
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by ogbada33: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
chubbygal:
"Our members didn't vandalize Buhari's office" -
Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.
Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the
Presidency's Allegation of Vandalism against
their Members.
Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman
Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade
Ntapia O. Ntapia said "We respect protocols, our
members don't cross National Red Lines. We are
peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are
found in every home across the country. We
therefore urge the general public to disregard
the allegation
. Ratocracy! smiley.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
The look on Tiwa's face in the third pix though
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by linearity: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why do people become defensive, when someone points at the obvious e.g. that they are obese?

Agreed, it is not one of the greatest platitudes one expects to hear about themselves or their loved one, but if it is true that, the individual been referenced is actually obese, then the outrage is misplaced.

If I havd HP and someone tells me that, I will not take offense, but would instead look into correcting or if I have make up my mind or tried many corrective measures and failed, I will accept it as part of move on.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by bedspread: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one... but True True Tiwa mo to OBESE
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by mohbobo: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmmm, I pray oooo. Aunty Kemi , luck still dey fall on yu sha.. Jst continue wit dat soap wey yu dey use
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by ActionsShure: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nobody gives a fuc
Fuc dis dimb shiiit
Wtf is this news
Bleep
We backward men
Bleep

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Ayoguy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Aunty Kemi is just crazy some how lols anyways is better for them to be in peace than in pieces,the online trash between them is over
Wawu!!!. your natural beauty is out of this world mehn cool
Evablizin:
cheesy

Aunty Kemi is just crazy some how lols anyways is better for them to be in peace than in pieces,the online trash between them is over
Wawu!!!. your natural beauty is out of this world mehn

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Evablizin(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ayoguy:
Wawu!!!. your natural beauty is out of this world mehn cool Wawu!!!. your natural beauty is out of this world mehn
thanks
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Ayoguy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evablizin:
thanks
you are welcomed mylady
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by oladele00(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Two stupid cowards.. May caterpillar fall on u guys. How I go realise my wasted data now?
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Kebreal92(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

MOU

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by babapressy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Social media fighting every where
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good to know she would no longer be disturbing my precious, chunky boo, Tiwalolu. kiss
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mentally unsound psycho. She should be committed to a mental institution for the socially insane.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by enemyofprogress: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why dem come settle now,which news go come make me happy now?mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
WotzupNG:
For some months now, Comedian Seyi Law and Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo have been at each other’s throat over Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa.

It all started after Kemi Olunloyo pointed out that Tiwa is obese. This led to several disagreements between her and the comedian.

Well, it’s good to see that both of them are finally putting it all behind them as Kemi took to Instagram with the below quote.

Seyi Law replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/tiwagate-seyi-law-kemi-olunloyo-beef-settle/

Who is hell is she to make anyone famous? I don't even know who she really is, I believe she is just a quarrelsome attention seeking bitch on social media like they say.

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
God bless you! That's worthy of emulation!

“When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm."
What sorta proverb is DAT??
Crow ko....sparrow ni
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by olowobaba10: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
As the French people use to say "qui a gagné" (who won)
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Donstarboy: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=WotzupNG post=59753523]For some months now, Comedian Seyi Law and Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo have been at each other’s throat over Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa.

It all started after Kemi Olunloyo pointed out that Tiwa is obese. This led to several disagreements between her and the comedian.

Well, it’s good to see that both of them are finally putting it all behind them as Kemi took to Instagram with the below quote.

Seyi Law replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/tiwagate-seyi-law-kemi-olunloyo-beef-settle/[/ So wetin them come expect us to do.Publicity stunt
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by BeegBeem: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
WAOH THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN PEACE
WotzupNG:
For some months now, Comedian Seyi Law and Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo have been at each other’s throat over Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa.

Seyi Law replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/tiwagate-seyi-law-kemi-olunloyo-beef-settle/
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by alexvic12: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is this not madness?? After doing her harm she's now saying she doesn't want to taint her with such talks!!
when she called the poor girl obese and other names did she not know she was tainting her
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Marcelo290(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
I so much detest this fool called kemi..
#spits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Ace Gospel Singer Simon Precious Releases Brand New Worship Single / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.