Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Owerri Tech Meetup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Owerri Tech Meetup (1061 Views)

Warri Developers Meetup / ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � / Python Ibadan Holds Her First Meetup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Tech Meetup by gbozy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good afternoon guys, i would like to use this medium to let you guys know that we have a meetup coming up in Owerri , its meant to bring everyone interested in tech from within and outside of Imo State. Imo State has been silent in terms of technology community development and contributions to Nigerian Ecosystem. We believe no one can help develop Owerri except we occupants, indigenes and residents of owerri. Its gonna be a Networking and collaboration event, sort of a get together where people can come together to learn, collaborate, share ideas ,meet industry experts, get advice as well as motivation to grow and contribute to the Nigerian ecosytem at large. Students, lecturers, employees , employers, tech enthusiast and everyone interested in tech is welcomed. please help get the word out, tell a friend. thanks
Its on the 26th of August at Crisp Royal Hotel, Imo State University Junction, 12pm - 5pm

below is the link to the event registration page on eventbrite. its free

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owerri-tech-meetup-tickets-36924899368

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer/web Developer / How To Develop A Calculator Using Python / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.