Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

We Belong Somewhere - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Belong Somewhere (367 Views)

Where We Belong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Belong Somewhere by Noble1997(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
I BELONG SOMEWHERE
I am that beggar you see at the out skirt of the street,l lie hopeless depending on your daily stipends,l am not a burden, through your giving,you receive blessing.
You belong to a privilege status, l belong to the street,when you sleep at the comfort of your home in the warm hands of love ones,l sleep under the bridge as mosquitoes makes merry of my skin in their comfort in my discomfort, l am vulnerable to the dangers at night, l can be raped,my daily fortunes can be stolen from me.
As you prepare for your daily work, l also prepare to meet your beautiful faces,my daily blessings depend on what you give me.
As l smile to you,you neglect me,and continue your journey, in disappointment l remain unhappy and neglected, your rags can cloth me,those waste food can feed my family,your little token can change my life.
I am somebody and belong somewhere, someday we all will die and move to the eternal world,l will no longer be a beggar.
Your help today can change my life,l am not a failure, through your giving, we open the door of God's blessing to your life.
©Nwosu Chinonso
(Peter obi Nocen)
The political literary man

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Naija Police Part 3 / What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using / Story : The Idle Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.