Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (59249 Views)

Davido Confirms Son's Death In New Leaked Chats As Chioma In Tears / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Earlier today, the country woke up to the sad news of actress Eucharia Anunobi losing her teenage son to the cold hands of death on Tuesday.

Her son Raymond, who also happened to be her only child of the actress reportedly died from Sickle Cell Anaemia issues.Speaking with TheNet.ng on the passing of the teenager, Eucharia said:

‘Thank you, I appreciate it, ‘ she told our correspondent. ‘My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.’

On what led to his death, she said:

‘Common, common’, she said, ‘God knows best. ‘

http://news.nollyzone.com/son-gone-lord-eucharia-anunobi-confirms-sons-death/

3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nollyzonenews: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP

23 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
GONE TO SOON embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by NaijaCelebrity: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
very painful, D Lord will strength her

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
I wonda what makes her so sure that he is worthy of God's acceptance.
RIP young man.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by apeleone(f): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
OH MY! RIP

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by macaranta(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tragic... Genotype test would have averted this,however RIp to the young man

22 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sickle cell na demon

8 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by besticality: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sorry to hear that. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
To our young people considering marrying that person with a genotype not compatible with yours...think again please.

Love is not enough, years down the line...reality will hit you in the face. Save these kids the pain, I beg you cry cry
Know your genotype.

RIP to him.

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by speezyWears: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Felixalex(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

Nawa for u! If that belief is all she has to console herself (whether she's correct or not) let her believe it.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by pezeji(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Till we meet to part no more.. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by CaptainGOOD: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

Ur brain is leaking air..
Loook for that spot asap and patch it!.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by abike12(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
This week has been so tough. Mourning the death of a friend and now this. RIP young one and may God console Eucharia. What a life

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by 9jatatafo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
So sad. May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by davss02(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Did he die

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Yinabim(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eeyyaa Rest in peace young man Olorun plz protect us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by butpro(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
One of the most painful things you don't want to wish your enemy. I haven't got over mine. Only Jesus can heal the wound. The scar would be there forever. RIP Son.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by cyborg123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
It's normal to hope for the best.

However, only one thing can be proved: the boy has left this realm. May his family find comfort.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Ndkings1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
I heard he died of sickle cell anemia. That's why the father abandoned them in the first place. So sad.... Rip

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by addikt(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ehyaaa, sickle cell.....and all those pikin dey sabi book wella, rip bro.....

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
To couples in love with a fellow sickle cell patient please desist from such!

The father of the deceased parted ways with Eucharia long time ago. I can bet a naira that the stress involved in taking care of him is the major cause undecided

If you hear all these and other sad tales of couples who defiled the issue related to sickle cell for love and still go into such union, na you sabi!

RIP boy.

9 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Gossiplover: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
rip to the child

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by sosoliso123: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
no wonder, so na frustration dey make her do pastor work so

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by GeneralOjukwu: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by point5: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by abike12(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

eeyah. when you get to hell fire make sure you confirm and then come back and tell us whether he's there or not. since you are the judge.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.