Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

AAU Update On ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (1080 Views)

Latest Update On ASUU Strike / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Update On ASUU Strike by Stephen6229(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
*AAU Update*
*OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION, STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA*
*Indomitable Greeting To Our Esteemed AAU Intellectuals*
*Reports filtering in from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) have it that ASUU (AAU CHAPTER) after today's crucial meeting decided that, ASUU STRIKE CONTINUES*
*In line with the above news, ASUU Nationwide Indefinite Strike Continues until further notice, the strike is indefinite, total, and comprehensive.*
*Nobody knows when the strike will be called off*
*The funniest thing about Ekpoma right now is the way bike men beg for passengers, I can remember how they use to form for us. Lol*
*Update about SSANU, NASU, NAT meeting today will be posted later as they come*
*I remain my humble self, Comrade Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update, The Eagle Eye of AAU, Campus parrot, Vuvuzela of AAU, Information Jagaban, The Only Eye That Sees All, THE EYE WITNESS OF AAU*
*AT YOUR SERVICE, COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE, SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION*
*Add me on whatsapp via +2348181043400 to get news update back to back*

1 Like

Re: AAU Update On ASUU Strike by eboiga(f): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for the info

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Excellently In Post UTME / How Did You Feel Immediately You Got Your University/polytechnic Admission? / UNILAG Part-time Degree Admission Form For The 2017/2018 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.