Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App (6431 Views)

Can You Install Invision Board Community Script If Yes / Before You Install A Wordpress Plugin, Ask These Questions / Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App by auduvictor36: 5:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Few days ago, I did this survey bonanza by filling the form online(Caribou Digital Data) and also install the specified app called "MEASURE" with an intention of earning free #800 airtime after 48-72hours.

This morning which is barely 48hours that I did it, I was credited with free #800 airtime.. Well you can also get yours too below

Caribou Digital Data is running a study to understand how people use their mobile phones, and you can join! You'll need an Android phone.

How It Works

Step 1: Goto: Caribou Digital Data

Step 2: Fill the form with all necessary info and register

Step 3: copy the code given on the website because you will be prompted to enter it after installing the app

Step 4: click the link to download the MEASURE application

Step 5: Install the App and paste the code you were given on the site for final registration

You can now wait for your free #800 airtime in next 48-72 hours

MY ADVICE

After following all the step correctly above, it is advisable you uninstall the app because it is not a trusted app and we don't know the kind of information it will be tracking on your mobile phone(AT THIS POINT, PLS DONT OVERDO

ARTICLES SOURCE:www.blazerwaperz.com

Check my Proof loading.....

Re: Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App by pat077: 5:34am On Aug 24, 2017
What's their website for the survey
Re: Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App by pat077: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
auduvictor36:
Few days ago, I did this survey bonanza by filling the form online(Caribou Digital Data) and also install the specified app called "MEASURE" with an intention of earning free #800 airtime after 48-72hours.

This morning which is barely 48hours that I did it, I was credited with free #800 airtime.. Well you can also get yours too below

Caribou Digital Data is running a study to understand how people use their mobile phones, and you can join! You'll need an Android phone.

How It Works

Step 1: Goto: Caribou Digital Data

Step 2: Fill the form with all necessary info and register

Step 3: copy the code given on the website because you will be prompted to enter it after installing the app

Step 4: click the link to download the MEASURE application

Step 5: Install the App and paste the code you were given on the site for final registration

You can now wait for your free #800 airtime in next 48-72 hours

MY ADVICE

After following all the step correctly above, it is advisable you uninstall the app because it is not a trusted app and we don't know the kind of information it will be tracking on your mobile phone(AT THIS POINT, PLS DONT OVERDO

ARTICLES SOURCE:www.blazerwaperz.com

Check my Proof loading.....
?

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. / Reasons Why Adsense Will Ban You This Week / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.