Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Terrible Accident Occurs As Train Ran Out Off Track To Hit A Recycling Carriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terrible Accident Occurs As Train Ran Out Off Track To Hit A Recycling Carriage (332 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Occurs As Train Ran Out Off Track To Hit A Recycling Carriage by markode777: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2017
At Achhalda in Aurraiya district, not less than 78 passengers of Delhi-bound 12225 Kaifiyat Express when severely wounded after a five carriage-train went off-track and ran into a recycling carriage.

According to Principal Secretary Home, Arvind Kumar, most of the injuries sustained happened in a railcar that capsized.

The terrible accident has disturbed traffic on the busy Delhi-Howrah route and many trains coming have been re-routed. Also many trains have been cancelled from moving.

The accident that happened around 2.40am near Railway Gate Number 14 Achhaalda woke people from their bed.

The pilot also sustained injuries.

According to the Principal Secretary, Home, the rescue mission had been done and a rescue train is on the way to carry them to their destination.

Following the accident that occurred, four engineers was immediately suspended.

See photo here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/oh-no-terrible-accident-occurs-as-train.html

Get latest news updates, Add us +2349037601079(Whatsapp) & say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News? World's First Smart Condom That Detects Stds / Deals Of The Day: 30%-60% Discount On All Items / The Need To Help A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.