Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Breaking News? World's First Smart Condom That Detects Stds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking News? World's First Smart Condom That Detects Stds (331 Views)

News World Story / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News? World's First Smart Condom That Detects Stds by edopinkin: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Everything is going Smart. From Smartphones to Smart watches and now there are Smart Condoms available.
A British Company recently released the first pictures of the world's first 'smart condom' which can get intimate data on anyone brave enough to wear it.
The device is called I.Con and can detect STIs and send details about the wearer's performance to his phone.
British Condoms said the device , which it called a 'revolutionary tech for the bedroom' measures the amount of calories burned after a session, the speed of a man's thrusts, how long he lasts, even the positions he uses.http://www.mntrendsnews.com/2017/11/worlds-first-smart-condom-that-detects.html?m=1

read full story here :::

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad With All First Year Expenses As Low As 2500$ / ‘My Wife Beats Me At Will’- Sad Man Tells Court / 3 Women Sell 2-month-old Baby For N300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.