Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See (2235 Views)

Scripturally Can A Prophet Or Pastor Determine One's Marital Spouse / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by fitprince: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2017
my topic is self explanatory.
before i begin, i will clearly like to state that i aint an atheist or christian or Muslim.
don't bring your atheist or religious bullshit here. i am an agnostic , meaning, if you must convince me, you must proof it reasonably.
i am looking for a very strong juju priest or pastor or alfa or anybody that can see things spiritually.
i am one of those agnostics that will like to see proofs before i believe.
i lost a family member recently and from the way he died, i have every reason to believe it was a spritual attack.
if it was a spiritual attack, i will like to meet someone that will tell me exactly who did it.
note, i am not looking for people that will come assuming things. i dont want juju priest or alfas that will start telling me stuffs like " na one man for your village wey dey always visit una house every christmas" and other similar bullshit like that.
if you see any one, make me see the person too or give me an exact name.
to show you how serious this is, i have traveled to thailand to see a so called powerful buddist monk but i was not impressed with what he was doing or trying to tell me. i also visited a very indian temple in asia called batu caves where i met a priest who is also one of the strongest there and wasnt impressed.
well, in africa , we always brag of knowing this kind of things, so if you know one you are sure of, tell me.
again, dont try to preach to me or bring up your atheism crap here
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by petra1(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Small thing . On one condition , you will accept christ if you get your answer

Secondly Can you travell to delta ?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by herzern(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2017
IJEBU!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by fitprince: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:
Small thing . On one condition , you will accept christ if you get your answer

Secondly Can you travell to delta ?

i can travel to anywhere.
are you the one or you know someone that can see?
not assumption type of seeing
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by butterflylion: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2017
fitprince:
my topic is self explanatory.
before i begin, i will clearly like to state that i aint an atheist or christian or Muslim.
don't bring your atheist or religious bullshit here. i am an agnostic , meaning, if you must convince me, you must proof it reasonably.
i am looking for a very strong juju priest or pastor or alfa or anybody that can see things spiritually.
i am one of those agnostics that will like to see proofs before i believe.
i lost a family member recently and from the way he died, i have every reason to believe it was a spritual attack.
if it was a spiritual attack, i will like to meet someone that will tell me exactly who did it.
note, i am not looking for people that will come assuming things. i dont want juju priest or alfas that will start telling me stuffs like " na one man for your village wey dey always visit una house every christmas" and other similar bullshit like that.
if you see any one, make me see the person too or give me an exact name.
to show you how serious this is, i have traveled to thailand to see a so called powerful buddist monk but i was not impressed with what he was doing or trying to tell me. i also visited a very indian temple in asia called batu caves where i met a priest who is also one of the strongest there and wasnt impressed.
well, in africa , we always brag of knowing this kind of things, so if you know one you are sure of, tell me.
again, dont try to preach to me or bring up your atheism crap here

First you need to say how this alleged family member died that made you assume he was spiritually attacked.
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by petra1(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
fitprince:

i can travel to anywhere.
are you the one or you know someone that can see?
not assumption type of seeing

Send me personal message .
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by fitprince: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

Send me personal message .
i did, but if you dont get it, you can send me an email to stunnastunts@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by kilode100(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Interesting..
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by butterflylion: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2017
fitprince:

i did, but if you dont get it, you can send me an email to stunnastunts@yahoo.com

Oga tell us how this relative died that brought about your spiritual attack claim because it can help someone else to identify spiritual attacks that lead to death.

Me I want to learn o
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by fitprince: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Oga tell us how this relative died that brought about your spiritual attack claim because it can help someone else to identify spiritual attacks that lead to death.

Me I want to learn o
bro, i dont want to go into that cos that will look more like a story. all i need is a guy or babalawo or alfa or pastor that can see.
he is free to see and proof to me that it wasnt spritual but he has to see something else that has happen before so i believe he is real.
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by Witlee(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Ogbomosho dudes come and carry your property oo
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by butterflylion: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2017
fitprince:

bro, i dont want to go into that cos that will look more like a story. all i need is a guy or babalawo or alfa or pastor that can see.
he is free to see and proof to me that it wasnt spritual but he has to see something else that has happen before so i believe he is real.

Share the story jor. Or if you go to the babalawo or Alfa or pastor will they not ask you to share the story ni?

Abeg share the story so we can see the spiritual attack connection with you.

Or is the story a secret? If it is a secret then you wouldn't need the people you are seeking. Since you are seeking those people then it's no secret so share it jor.
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by petra1(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2017
fitprince:

I replied
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2017
The best person to do this is u. Yourself I mean.
Be sure they also know ya mission and are waiting to equally harm u. So be cautious.
Re: Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See by petra1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
HOW Far

(1) (Reply)

Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / Are Pentecostals Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.