Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price (6721 Views)

Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by benniearinze: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2017
The Infinix Hot 5 is the latest addition to the Hot series which is a budget smartphone introduced by Infinix Mobility. The Infinix Hot 5 is the successor to the Hot 4 and Hot 4 pro of last year which has proved to be a huge success in Nigeria. Today, we’re going to be looking at the Infinix Hot 5 specs and price in Nigeria.

The Infinix Hot 5 is tagged ‘My Mobile Cinema’. The most obvious change that’s seen in the Hot 5 when compared to Hot 4 is the change in design.

Infinix Hot 5 Specs

SIM Type: Dual micro SIM
3G Network : WCDMA: 900(B8)/2100(B1)
4G Network : Not availaible
Display: 5.5 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (720 x 1280 px)
Dimension : 154.8 x 77.7 x 8.35 mm
Weight : 168g
Colours: Champagne gold , grey , red
Processor Type: Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 @1.3Ghz
Graphics Processor : Mali-400
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: Yes , up to 32GB
Back Camera : 8MP with Flash
Front Camera : 5MP with Flash
Fingerprint : Yes
Battery: 4000mAh with quick charge

Other Features:

The biggest change to the design of the Hot 5 is the addition of front facing speakers with Dirac 3D stereo surrounding for improved sound quality. The hot 5 supports dual “micro” sim which can be accessed by removing the back cover. This device supports 2G & 3G network but does not support 4G LTE. The Hot 5 also has fingerprint sensor.

I won't say these specs are too good, considering the fact that these same specs are also available in the hot 4 pro but I may be wrong. What are your thoughts?

More details on the Hot 5 here => http://myphones.com.ng/infinix-hot-5-specs-price-nigeria/

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Jeffrey12(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Infinix go dey produce mumu phones......

No big difference btw hot 4 and hot 5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Josephjnr(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
I love infinix phones. Their phones have good display, light in weight and always have good battery. The only reason I don't use infinix is because of the IPS screen. Any phone without AMOLED screen,I can't use.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Sunkyphil(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Anoda rubbish from infinix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by netbeans1(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
cool cool
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by olayinkajnr(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Infinix go dey produce mumu phones......

No big difference btw hot 4 and hot 5

There's big difference between the two. In the sense that both HOT 4 and HOT 4 PRO are better. Hot 5 is supposed to be an upgrade. But it'sa complete downgrade to the Hot 4 series.

Both Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro got 4g LTE and better chipset compared to this Hot 5. And that is a very big difference

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by bossteeh(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

There's big difference between the two. In the sense that both HOT 4 and HOT 4 PRO are better. Hot 5 is supposed to be an upgrade. But it'sa complete downgrade to the Hot 4 series.

Both Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro got 4g LTE and better chipset compared to this Hot 5. And that is a very big difference
Hot 4 doesnt have 4G LTE. The only diff i notice is the Android Version. Hot 4 runs on 6.0 and Hot 5 runs 7.0. Almost the same tho.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by olayinkajnr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
bossteeh:

Hot 4 doesnt have 4G LTE. The only diff i notice is the Android Version. Hot 4 runs on 6.0 and Hot 5 runs 7.0. Almost the same tho.

Hot 4 has 4G LTE. Only that it doesn't have finger print. Hot 4 is also upgradable to android 7.0. So?

Only Hot 4 Lite doesn't have 4G LTE among the Hot 4 series.

Note that we have

Hot 4, with 4G but no finger print with a better chipset in mt6753 already has android 7.0

Hot 4 Lite, with neither 4g nor finger print with the same chipset as hot 5 and hot 5 lite in mt6580. Android 6.0 for now

Hot 4 Pro, with both 4g, finger print and a better chipset in Mt6753 already has android 7.0. In fact ,that's what I'm using

So?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by johnstar(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
My hot 5 lite doesn't charge fast sad
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by EmmySparky(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol tecno l9 still beats these phones..in all ramifications....
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by simmyideas(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please watch the infinix smart (X5010) unboxing below:

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUAwlOEcUI
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by wolextayo: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
I swear all these phone no get difference for my eyes. I no know if na only me dey reason am
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by ayotade09(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Hot 4 has 4G LTE. Only that it doesn't have finger print. Hot 4 is also upgradable to android 7.0. So?

Only Hot 4 Lite doesn't have 4G LTE among the Hot 4 series.

Note that we have

Hot 4, with 4G but no finger print with a better chipset in mt6753 already has android 7.0

Hot 4 Lite, with neither 4g nor finger print with the same chipset as hot 5 and hot 5 lite in mt6580. Android 6.0 for now

Hot 4 Pro, with both 4g, finger print and a better chipset in Mt6753 already has android 7.0. In fact ,that's what I'm using

So?
i use hot 4 it does not have 4g lte but have finger print and you can upgrade it too 7.0 but i think i love the hot 4 better the 5 the 5 spec are bullshit

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by olayinkajnr(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
ayotade09:
i use hot 4 it does not have 4g lte but have finger print and you can upgrade it too 7.0 but i think i love the hot 4 better the 5 the 5 spec are bullshit

Exactly my point. Hot 5 is shit. I really don't know what Infinix was thinking when they were making the phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Guest2017(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
If these specifications r true, then infinix needs to buckle up, as they will soon lose their share if the Nigerian market. The specification is bullshit ; I was thinking it was going to be an upgrade on its hot 4/pro, total crap. Just permutating different phone specs, with different names. Rubbish
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is a total crap. Let's just hope this is not true
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Joel3(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol. recycled shits from same old spec. and people will buy because it's hot 5

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Treyknowles(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is a total crap. Let's just hope this is not true
Its True,its On Their Website.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Treyknowles:
Its True,its On Their Website.
And how much does the crap cost?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Treyknowles(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
And how much does the crap cost?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by tosyne2much(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Treyknowles:
The specs makes no sense at all
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by benniearinze: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
The specs makes no sense at all
My brother, that's why it's called a budget phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by benniearinze: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
wolextayo:
I swear all these phone no get difference for my eyes. I no know if na only me dey reason am
Bro I dey reason am too... but I think the reason they didn't feed the Hot 5 with premium specs is because it's a budget smartphone and the price is not meant to be high. U cant have 3GB Ram, 4G LTE, 16 mp front and back camera, 6.0 inch display with sleek design and still expect it's price to be #37,500, u feel me?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by wolextayo: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
benniearinze:

Bro I dey reason am too... but I think the reason they didn't feed the Hot 5 with premium specs is because it's a budget smartphone and the price is not meant to be high. U cant have 3GB Ram, 4G LTE, 16 mp front and back camera, 6.0 inch display with sleek design and still expect it's price to be #37,500, u feel me?
You spoke well. Gbayi
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
bossteeh:

Tecno and Infinix keep making rubbish phones . Smh
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Garbage more garbage and more garbage
I don't blame tecno and Infinix. It's the people who buy this rubbish due to lack of money.

See rubbish 0hkmes people are mentioning with pride ? Imagine me saying I use hot 4? Or hot 4 pro ?
Imagine rubbish ? Infinix ?

I would rather use blackberry bold 3 than tecno or infinix
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
That Processor and the GPU na deal breaker Abeg,THAT type of CR@P is supposed to be in the 18k price range..they couldn't even be bothered to use the least MTK 67.. series in this day and age for the amount they are charging for the handset. #FAIL

(1) (Reply)

Free VPN That Gives You Free 370mb For MTN / Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. / Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.