Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] (14127 Views)

Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by kidap: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Stephanie Linus has been unveiled as Miniso Nigeria‘s brand ambassador.

The Japanese retail brand announced this on their Instagram account, sharing a photo of the actress with the caption:

We are so excited to unveil Miniso Nigeria’s Brand Ambassador in person of @stephanielinus .
Quoting Stephanie “I am excited about the breath of fresh air coming into the Nigerian Retail market as MINISO represents the perfect mix of ‘quality and affordability’ with a wide range of products that appeals to all age groups.
I am particularly glad to be part of the phenomenal ideology of “simple”, “natural” and “quality” products.
I appreciate Miniso Nigeria for giving me this opportunity to serve as her Brand Ambassador”
LOVE LIFE! LOVE MINISO!! #Anticipate#MinisoNigeria #Comingyourwaysoon

Stephanie Linus also shared the news on her Instagram, posting a photo of herself signing the contract with the caption:

Hi Lovelies, yours truly is the Brand Ambassador for @minisonigeria#LoveLifeLoveMiniso

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-stephanie-linus-unveiled-miniso-nigeria-brand-ambassador/

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
good... of... u
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by MrNollyzone: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
congratulation
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Partnerbiz3: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Nawao
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
My twinnie is balling. Congrats girl.
There's more to come.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
BleSSedMee:

There's more to come.
If she was an armed robber u won't call her your twinnie...grin
Mechette:
she is nobody....com and beat me am in my toilet
Type Stephanie okereke on Google what do you see??,type your own name on Google what do u see??that should tell u who is really a "nobody" between you and her...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by mikeycharles(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2017
This will probably save her dying career

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2017
kidap:
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Stephanie Linus has been unveiled as Miniso Nigeria‘s brand ambassador.

The Japanese retail brand announced this on their Instagram account, sharing a photo of the actress with the caption:

We are so excited to unveil Miniso Nigeria’s Brand Ambassador in person of @stephanielinus .
Quoting Stephanie “I am excited about the breath of fresh air coming into the Nigerian Retail market as MINISO represents the perfect mix of ‘quality and affordability’ with a wide range of products that appeals to all age groups.
I am particularly glad to be part of the phenomenal ideology of “simple”, “natural” and “quality” products.
I appreciate Miniso Nigeria for giving me this opportunity to serve as her Brand Ambassador”
LOVE LIFE! LOVE MINISO!! #Anticipate#MinisoNigeria #Comingyourwaysoon

Stephanie Linus also shared the news on her Instagram, posting a photo of herself signing the contract with the caption:

Hi Lovelies, yours truly is the Brand Ambassador for @minisonigeria#LoveLifeLoveMiniso

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-stephanie-linus-unveiled-miniso-nigeria-brand-ambassador/

wetin she dey act abeg make we hear word jor
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Make una jejely comot that camo ooo we can not come and be explaining ourselves at every military checkpoint.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Mechette(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
When will these companies start making intellectuals their brand ambassadors??
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Okoyiboz3: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Miniso isn't Japanese, it's a Chinese company.

Now, we have the chinko version of Shoprite.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Okoyiboz3: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Because intellectuals would question the bullpoo they spew out and produce. Eg which reputable tech-inclined personality would want to stake his reputation on the crap produced by Infinix and ITel?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by jashar(f): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Mechette:

sit tight. ayam coming....
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by apikipiki1(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
the rich are becoming richer. y can't they make a common man a brand ambassador?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by younglleo: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
wat do miniso produce abeg..?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Christophorus(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Tell those slay queens to come and see the yields of beauty and brain.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by DBossNG(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by marquay: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
apikipiki1:
the rich are becoming richer. y can't they make a common man a brand ambassador?
it can't work it would'nt sell......you have to use a popular celebrity to advertise the brand
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stephanie isn't an A-List Actress
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by maklelemakukula(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
BleSSedMee:

There's more to come.
how is she your twinnie nauuu
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

When young people start following intellectuals on Instagram and retweeting math equations. Don't blame them, they're only responding to the environment.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
If she was an armed robber u won't call her your twinnie...grin Type Stephanie okereke on Google what do you see??,type your own name on Google what do u see??that should tell u who is really a "nobody" between you and her...

Yes nau. Thing is we look alike. No jokes
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=maklelemakukula post=59780513] how is she your twinnie nauuu[/quote
because we resemble... Lol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Storyteller123: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
7Alexander:
Stephanie isn't an A-List Actress

She is 100m miles ahead of most actress in Nollywood.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by maklelemakukula(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=BleSSedMee post=59781589][/quote]
ojoro grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Iteghete1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
U couldn't have said it better!
D Type Stephanie okereke on Google what do you see??,type your own name on Google what do u see??that should tell u who is really a "nobody" between you and her...[/quote]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
This actress has class!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.