Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (38934 Views)

Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYKe5vhH3ZF/

"YOU'RE CREATIVE AND CARING" - JJC SKILLZ TELLS PREGNANT WIFE FUNKE AKINDELE AS SHE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY TODAY

Jjc Skillz has taken to Instagram to celebrate his actress wife, Funke Akindele as she turns a year older today.

His Instagram post read: We went from friendship to relationship to love and family?It was like yesterday when I was just another face in the crowd to now being the lucky man you wake up to see every morning ?I pray God will keep our love and hearts happy and our faces smiling throughout our earthly year. Amen ? Happy Birthday My queen #MRSFAB
I love you just the way you are hot & spicy, creative and caring. Happy birthday @funkejenifaakindele my mummy, my queen, my bestie, my love. Next year we shall have multiple reasons to celebrate by Gods grace #mrsfab.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/youre-creative-and-caring-jjc-skillz.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Happy birthday to you MRSFAB!! May God bless you with years upon years of joy, peace and success!!

8 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Awwww....I'm super happy for her.

On this particular day some years back.. she might probably have brooded over the fact that she doesn't have a hubby nor children yet at that time.

But Alas! Today, she has not only found Love, God has also blessed her with the fruit of the womb(I saw a pic of her recently with baby bumps)

For those waiting on God for such great thing and even much more blessings than hers... I urge you all not to relent in your prayers.. The set time to favour you is near...

You shall be celebrated very soon.

Happy birthday Jenny Baby cheesy.

78 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Awww. I love love.
Happy Birthday Funke darling. God bless you today and always.

Now who says there's no second chance...

3 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by docky22: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Goodluckxz: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is actually cute and sweet wink

5 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by iamJ(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugliness remains, next.
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Icedprince1d:

"YOU'RE CREATIVE AND CARING" - JJC SKILLZ TELLS PREGNANT WIFE FUNKE AKINDELE AS SHE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY TODAY

Jjc Skillz has taken to Instagram to celebrate his actress wife, Funke Akindele as she turns a year older today.

His Instagram post read: We went from friendship to relationship to love and family?It was like yesterday when I was just another face in the crowd to now being the lucky man you wake up to see every morning ?I pray God will keep our love and hearts happy and our faces smiling throughout our earthly year. Amen ? Happy Birthday My queen #MRSFAB
I love you just the way you are hot & spicy, creative and caring. Happy birthday @funkejenifaakindele my mummy, my queen, my bestie, my love. Next year we shall have multiple reasons to celebrate by Gods grace #mrsfab.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/youre-creative-and-caring-jjc-skillz.html?m=1

wetin make we come do nah undecided
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by MrCork: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Icedprince1d:

angry
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by jashar(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
smiley
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by ProfEinstein: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jenifa don bring change for this guy life. shocked
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by MrCork: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Icedprince1d:

....fat n she ain't lightskin!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by ChristyB(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happy birthday to Funke Akindele aka MrsFab. May God almighty watch over you.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
it is not my consyne

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by ifex125: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have maximum respect for her. honestly am not the type that get freak with this celebrity stuff but she's one of the celebrity I'll like to meet one on one

happy birthday Funke Akindele, age with grace

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by anykey: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
sweet marriage
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
which work this JJC dey do sef

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by okenwaa(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
What ponyor can make a man say...eh

Congratulations shaa

HBD!!!!!!
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
Ugliness remains, next.

free2ryhme:

wetin make we come do nah undecided

MrCork:

okenwaa:
What ponyor can make a man say...eh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Shut up she's pregnant
MrCork:

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by hilroy: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
kittykollinxx:

He is music producer undecided
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by 1miccza: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
My only response to his prayer is Amen
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by anykey: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
sweet marriage

anyways..

You know that awkward moment when you suddenly realise you're on the wrong road and you have to turn around, but you can't just turn around because of peeping eyes. . .. . .so you search your pockets like you forgot something, look up and down like a retard and then turn

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by goshen26: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Morcus
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by goshen26: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
kittykollinxx:

Yahoo yahoo.....

He is a music prod
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by samsonslides: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) by daveP(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
They didn't change much naahh.. Just DAT now they are more together Dan b4.. The parasitic marriage. Dem Dey feedd on each other's achievement.... Love them sha at least it's working for dem

Pllickks kindly VOTE FOR MY FRIEND ON IG IN THE NATURAL LOOKS CONTEST
CLICK LINK TO VIEW AND VOTE PLS.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGdFB6Huk8/
@am_natural_ - 1. Follow @am_natural_
2. Like and Comment
3. Tag Others
and the Winner get #100,000
1st Runner-Up #50,000
#AmNatural #OnlineBeautyContest #Season2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) / Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.