Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React (66207 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by raphy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
ppl will be quick to hang a celebrity on the cross without hearing. from his side.life can be hard sometimes.

I HV not seen any video so I don't knw wht to say.the vaslin crew HV already sign him to there team.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by bubbllie(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
korret wink

classicfrank4u:
99% of people commenting here are Yet to watch the video
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Dannybammz: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
See how small doctor fall my hand sha
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Omo na true o. I saw the video on instablog naija. Small doctor needs a big doctor
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by DarkMagic(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
D guy don go play own goal..no b throwing

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Krisddon: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshe11:
This is wat hapens wen U make An IDIOT FAMOUS....
Chai! Ngwa sorry, issok... Forgive. undecided
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Jumbus31(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Like as if masturbation is a crime.. Almost All boys and girls do it behind closed doors.
But why sending it to the internet without hiding his face? He fvcked up big time.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Gangster1ms: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
But why sending it to the internet without hiding his face? He fvcked up big time.
It's Snapchat. Sometimes that app get weyrey for head.. He probably wanted to send to someone but it went public instead.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by kruusy: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
most dis guys dat criticise him do worst dat than dat in dia bedroom handling dia genitals anyhow just to get pleasure becos dat chick no gree show up...
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by timidapsin(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't abuse the word hypocrisy na, lots of people masturbate...but do they come posting it on social media?

Kingblack is an IndecentStar.
Smalldoctor is a musician.
Two different people.

If it's a mistake... it happens, and we shouldn't kill him over it, before he does something drastic.
Finally found a sensible matured lady... ill follow you for this piece.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by raymond284(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Did d video really show his small afonja preek? because i dont care to watch it.

Too bad for him.
Idiot and how did you know he has a small prick when you claim not to watch the video
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
raymond284:
Idiot and how did you know he has a small prick when you claim not to watch the video
cheesy so his preek is really small...My friend i didnt watch shiit...small doctor small preek
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Jumbus31(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:

It's Snapchat. Sometimes that app get weyrey for head.. He probably wanted to send to someone but it went public instead.
Quite understood that he's sending it to someone, but as a celeb, he shouldn't have send such thing to someone let alone mistakenly send it to his story, so disgusting.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by buffalowings: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
dennisworld1:
he is a member of Vaseline crew grin grin

We disown him grin
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Like as if masturbation is a crime.. Almost All boys and girls do it behind closed doors.

"Almost all" where did you get that from? People do it, but to say "almost all" is exaggeration at best.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ye ma sun....gba ko je
wa gbayi,je kin fun e je na
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by press9ja: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
download the full video here http://www.skynig.com/smalldoctor-video/
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Icon79(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by ABbless(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
fratermathy:
Oversabi Nigerians. How's someone's private video our concern?
abi oooohh, but the problem is he made of public oh
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by ABbless(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
fratermathy:
Oversabi Nigerians. How's someone's private video our concern?
abi oooohh, but the problem is he made of public himself now,however inadvertent
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Chijosky(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Gbam
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by ponti93(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2017
My point is, he should hav used whatsapp or telegram... Nt snapchat dat acts like youtube smetimes. Anyways any PR is a good pr
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by godquality: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this thread. What's the big deal? You people won't react like this when you hear a man raped a girl child. But you will be all holy when a musician I've not even heard of is masturbating. Make una get una priorities right abeg.
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Akoma127(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2017
This Guy wants to trend n yes he will.. So bad his mother Iya teacher did not teach him to have common sense. Hian �
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Tobilonia(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017
dennisworld1:
An aboriginal of premier cool�� grin
dennisworld1:
An aboriginal of premier cool��
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by EDonHappen: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2017
grin
Akoma127:
This Guy wants to trend n yes he will.. So bad his mother Iya teacher did not teach him to have common sense. Hian �

1 Like

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by ayayamedia(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Any serious Artiste should learn from d Small Doctor saga & hire a PR person/firm. The small money they'd charge you will be worth it incase..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.