Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. (526 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. by ekensi01: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
I was shocked to see 100k+/month just to advertise on the home page.

As an Igbo man i can show then how to make million per month. Just pm me i can also show you how to make it with your blog.

Hits: Reduce the price to 60k/month and see how it would move fast. pm me for the remains.
Re: Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. by Muyadek(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
muyadek@hotmail
Re: Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. by ekensi01: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Muyadek:
muyadek@hotmail
I should do what with it?

Hack it abi?
Re: Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. by SHOPPERS(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well, you just didn't check well, there are sections on Nairaland that will cost you less than that. Depends on where you are advertising.

Moreover, Nairaland is making money while reducing the frequency of advert change. That gives room for sinking of the advertised product into the subconscious of the person viewing stuffs on Nairaland even if the advert is not clicked.

Really wish to be on the team of Nairaland business strategists too if there is anything like that. Nairaland could further simplify things and grow bigger with more viable products right inside this same site.
Re: Nairaland Don't Know How To Do Business. by ekensi01: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2017
SHOPPERS:
Well, you just didn't check well, there are sections on Nairaland that will cost you less than that. Depends on where you are advertising.

Moreover, Nairaland is making money while reducing the frequency of advert change. That gives room for sinking of the advertised product into the subconscious of the person viewing stuffs on Nairaland even if the advert is not clicked.

Really wish to be on the team of Nairaland business strategists too if there is anything like that. Nairaland could further simplify things and grow bigger with more viable products right inside this same site.

Lol, i was specific to point the homepage.

I know about the sections. You want to work in NL? When i hack it i will make you a mod. grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Return Bigger And Better, Airopay Takes Over Spons / An Economist Guide On How To Start Buying And Selling Online Products / Wema Bank In N5.2bn Oil Deal Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.