Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (22004 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:03am On Dec 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4227016/difference-between-spiritualist-herbalist-native
Difference Between A Spiritualist, Herbalist, Native Doctor And Root Worker

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:13am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by jeffizy(m): 5:02am On Dec 13, 2017
A healthy and illuminating discussion they have there.
Unfortunately, the westernized fellows in here will say it is all bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by psalmson001: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Is he encouraging money rituals or what?

All these babalawos don really evolve with technology o........this one is even doing e-marketing..........Babalawo 2.0 beta cheesy

Any how sha, kilomode mo? - what do i know?

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2017

1 Share

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by cescky(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Bullshit....there should go and learn work from Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates

If your not healthy, rich, good looking as me, you have no right to advice me on such matters

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by spartanian(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Just passing by
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by TellMeNothing: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol, well i enjoyed their conversation from an Educationist point of view..

But Asides that, i remain LEGIT in this life till i die..!!! No cutting corners..

To make money in this life, offer a service in continuous demand or sell hot products that provide a solution continously to a problem. Do this and be consistent. Shikena..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:42am On Dec 14, 2017
[12/13, 07:05] Chidiebere Orba Nsukka: My Gm gud morning pls i want to let u know the challenges am facing in my biz an doing pls am into making of hanky and,bedsheet but the money to finance it is the problem if i bring materia i do finish it in a week and i will make up to 60000 but befor i collect the money and bring another materia it will be around 3 to 4 weeks due to lack of capital that profit will finish i need were i can borrow money if it is from shrine or individual i need help of any one who can lead me my gm if there is any u do consultion for me if it will favour me thanks

[12/13, 09:39] Odogwuakataaka: Do you understand what business entails?
[12/13, 09:40] Odogwuakataaka: If you can supply people on credit, what holds you from collecting credits from customers?
[12/13, 09:41] Odogwuakataaka: Do you think there's enough money for trade?
[12/13, 09:43] Odogwuakataaka: If you can supply on credit after production, that's to say you must seek for credit from your customers to balance up otherwise you end up not being a good manager
[12/13, 09:44] Odogwuakataaka: Even when federal government of Nigeria support you with a billion naira loan, you end up supplying on credit and without balance
[12/13, 09:44] Odogwuakataaka: You must understand trade to be a successful trader
[12/13, 09:44] Odogwuakataaka: You must understand business to become a good manager
[12/13, 09:45] Odogwuakataaka: I was a business and did it to success
[12/13, 09:45] Odogwuakataaka: I have every idea to run business
[12/13, 09:45] Odogwuakataaka: Learn this
[12/13, 09:46] Odogwuakataaka: Since you can produce with little cash to supply and await your customers to turn over before they pay you
[12/13, 09:46] Odogwuakataaka: To balance the trade
[12/13, 09:47] Odogwuakataaka: First, you must have customers who are capable to supply you those raw materials on credit
[12/13, 09:47] Odogwuakataaka: So that you end up balancing them when you receive payment from your customers after some period of supply
[12/13, 09:48] Odogwuakataaka: Every business involves credit
[12/13, 09:48] Odogwuakataaka: People also owes me
[12/13, 09:48] Odogwuakataaka: I also owes company's that supply to us
[12/13, 09:48] Odogwuakataaka: This is all about business
[12/13, 09:49] Odogwuakataaka: Now, coming to money you wish to borrow to support your business
[12/13, 09:49] Odogwuakataaka: Is not a bad idea
[12/13, 09:49] Odogwuakataaka: But you must understand your business before borrowing otherwise you find it difficult to repay
[12/13, 09:50] Odogwuakataaka: It's always sweet to borrow but hard to repay
[12/13, 09:50] Odogwuakataaka: When we want to borrow money, we are surrounded with positive vibes that encourage repay
[12/13, 09:51] Odogwuakataaka: These vibes are found wanting after a period of time after borrowing
[12/13, 09:51] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes we end up accusing the lender
[12/13, 09:53] Odogwuakataaka: In the past, many have visited me with such case seeking for remedy so that they repay bank.
[12/13, 09:53] Odogwuakataaka: I don't encourage borrowing

[12/13, 09:53] Chidiebere Orba Nsukka: Ur right gm
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by naijacutee(f): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
I’m quite intrigued to hear how the spiritual world finds money a valuable asset and transfers this to the physical world.
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
[12/13, 09:53] Odogwuakataaka: Now you talked about borrowing money from shrine
[12/13, 09:54] Odogwuakataaka: You better be careful
[12/13, 09:55] Odogwuakataaka: Problem with thousands of youth is that they always seek for something without proper information. That person that told you about a shrine that lends money, did he also told you he to repay the shrine?
[12/13, 09:56] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know what is shrine?
Why not use better word to help the truth?
Call it oracle!
[12/13, 09:57] Odogwuakataaka: If you are talking about borrowing money from the spirit, where comes the money and what could be the mode of payment?
[12/13, 09:57] Odogwuakataaka: Questions wisdom asked
[12/13, 09:58] Odogwuakataaka: Do you assume or base your findings on truth instead?
[12/13, 09:58] Odogwuakataaka: A spirit do not need money but gives money
[12/13, 09:58] Odogwuakataaka: Money is for human services

[12/13, 09:58] Chidiebere Orba Nsukka: My gm am with u

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by FxDominion(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Lol, well i enjoyed their conversation from an Educationist point of view..

But Asides that, i remain LEGIT in this life till i die..!!! No cutting corners..

To make money in this life, offer a service in continuous demand or sell hot products that provide a solution continously to a problem. Do this and be consistent. Shikena..

You are absolutely right my Brother!

Te'pa mo ise owo e...ki aiye le ro e l'orun...ask God to bless your hussle...

Work hard and God will indeed bless you, it's a matter of time.

Meanwhile use the opportunity of Cryptocurrency now as the early embracer...take the advantage of this LIMITED-TIME Crypto-Currency Trading

Strategy (New Business model) to lay foundation for your FINANCIAL STABILITY in 2018 right from NOW before it's too late.

Visit the website in my signature area or get in touch with the contact details there right now!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
[12/14, 17:57] Daniel Lagos: Great house wisdom sincerely speaking the ose oji daily ritual is really working.
I am patiently and happily waiting for the full teaching of our humble gm on kola nut ritual also.
Angels guide to house.

[12/14, 20:12] Jerry Sage Lagos: I do mine with seven seeds everyday, and each time I had sex, I do the body cleansing with seven seeds as well,

[12/14, 20:20] Victoria Ogun: ��odogwu akataka..ur response is always one in town..ikariri ife ana ekwu...more light to ur path my lordship

[12/14, 21:34] Henry Jos: You are supposed to cleanse your body with three (3) seeds, and not seven (7)
[12/14, 21:38] Henry Jos: According to the able and capable Grand Master, you can chew or insert seven (7) seeds of the ose oji in your pocket for protection, but when it comes to body cleansing, you are to use only three (3)
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Igbo Kwenu grin

This is obviously 419

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by godOfCasting: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Big scam grin
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
[12/14, 10:16] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Good morning Gm. Odogwuakataaka, infact, Gm ibu Mgbologwu abukata ekpochie, our unbeatable and unshakable father.Gm I salute you sir.
I have a testimony and it follows that I observed a mid night ritual with a three cotyledon cola nut asking the gods and archangel Raziel to ward off from me every evil spell that makes it difficult for me to receive favor from people. Just few minutes ago I received an alert of ten thousand naira
Wow! I wonder what will become of me by the time I meet up with my financial expectations and come up with two Rams for my total financial breakthrough
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2017
[12/14, 22:09] Victoria Ogun: if i pay odogwu akataka 100,000 for dis experience alone...in d eyes of d gods n goddess dey will see d 100,000 as a token All odogwu akata 's teachings are gbam....pure 100% with undiluted facts....my father was a nwa dibia before he died...so d son of a lion is always brave...were nke ceaser nye ceaser ma gi were nke eke kere uwa nyekwa okike kere uwa..I do burnt up to 3k5 on data every month on YouTube n website learning all dis things (hoodoo)...n practicing dem i m seeing results n effects in my daily life... Family,my business my spritual affairs.. N so on...i believe in hoodoos n Voodoos.....i m always online Wasting money on data learning how to use common things around me for h**doo to make my life better...name them "candles salt water sugar kolanut alligator pepper,spiritual items...common root n herbs around me..going to spiritual shop buying spiritual things to help my life...which they are working perfectly with faith ma imara ife ina eme...n not d kind of people DAT will say let me just try it...DAT just it is not accepted...u need zeal, determination, focus n spiritual concentration...Now d GM is teaching us now for free...n some people are here just like mmadu inoro na mmiri ncha ana aba ya na anya...odogwu akata's teaching is d water u need to clean d soap Frm ur eyes to see clearly.. if only u are smart enough to know dat as u make ur bed u lay on it...as he is not going to join u to enjoy ur misfortunes n ur ups n downs due to ur ignorance.... spiritual realm is very very important in every persons life...I build my spritual life more than every other aspect of my life...to be magnet to positive vibrations n not d negative vibrations... To even be able to smell when negativity is sourounding you...with my age my spiritualism experience is 40yrs older dan my age...let me not go far before my able gm will be angry with me..he is teaching us on how to grow our spiritual realm to be like water n oil to negativities..water can never mixed with oil...U n negativity cannever be compatible anymore...onye nwere nti ya nuru ife odogwu akataka na akuzi ma tinyekwaya noru...ebe ana enye nwata NNE ya na nna ya no ndumodu ..ka onye enwero NNE na nna nesi amuta ife..make use of ur wisdom or die with ur ignorance...may we all never join dis group in vain..may we all have something good to testify at d end...may u live longer my grand Master as u are shade mor light ..n more light to my fellow member.... Iseeee ...dis is just to encourage all d non serious members to know why they are here...I m sorry my gm..if I crossed my boundary sir...more teachings!!!��prosperity n progress...ya gazie oo�
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2017
[12/14, 22:48] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Thank you, Gm. I have never doubt your wisdom and will never. I am beginning to feel the light. Your truth is life.
More light to your path Odogwuakataaka
[12/14, 22:48] Udoka Mmadukegbu: I have been doing it this way, but am more peaceful today for hearing it from you. Thank you Gm. May the gods continue to guide you
[12/14, 23:21] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Thanks brother you have said it all. I have come to believe it all, every step I take means something to me, I see the results. So am bold to share my testimony in the house. Gm. has reduced my problems to the level I can work. He always say, " just at the comfort of your home"
Odogwuakataaka is our my light
[12/14, 23:21] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Sure, none is small ooo
Get started and you will see the result
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
[12/15, 02:37] Eze Ibadan: Good morning d great odogwuakataka and all members of diz sacred forum, may d gods and goddess continue to give light to our part today, so I mote it be!

[12/15, 03:15] Ikechukwu Owerri: You are great and kind GM
MORE LIGHT TO YOUR PATH.
[12/15, 03:18] Ikechukwu Owerri: Wow, THE GREAT MAN ( GM) just touched where it bothers me.
Iseeeee

[12/15, 05:06] Osita Apapa: Ofeke is a bad disease
[12/15, 05:07] Osita Apapa: Good morning the Grand Master, and the people in the house
[12/15, 05:08] Osita Apapa: More light to ur paths

[12/15, 06:58] Nzubechi Goodluck Ivory Coast: Grateful heart.

[12/15, 07:06] Daniel Lagos: Thank you sir
I am very grateful to you my wonderful GM.
I appreciate so much from my heart.
More angels guide to you sir.

[12/15, 13:36] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Gm. You are naturally good, you gave been leading us by examples. You even take the first step even when we are afraid to make up our mind. Thanks for all you have done for us, thanks more for the things you are yet to do in our lives. I APPRECIATE YOU. MORE LIGHT TO YOUR PATH SIR.

[12/15, 14:30] Benson Ezekiel: grateful heart sir..
[12/15, 14:31] Benson Ezekiel: more light to your path Odogwuakata 1
[12/15, 14:31] Benson Ezekiel: iseee

[12/15, 18:10] Ernest Lagos: Good afternoon to you, Odogwuakataaka
[12/15, 18:12] Ernest Lagos: May the gods and goddess forever be with you.. Iseeeeeeeeeeee
[12/15, 18:57] Ernest Lagos: I am very grateful to you sir
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
[12/15, 20:05] Jerry Sage Lagos: Good evening able GM.

After talking to my wife, she accepted to go for deliverance, though I dnt know if its truely frm her heart. I told her the person that will conduct her deliverance is a spiritualist, that she has to wholly make up her mind.

My questions are as follows;

1. Now that she has accepted to go for deliverance, which means she is now involved, how will I go about it for her perfect deliverance.

2. For awelle rituals, I dnt have a shop, where I sales, am into interior service industry, just recently I turned my sitting room into office where I display some interior materials, I wanted to get a shop but due to financial constraint, I couldn't. Will "Awelle" work for a person like me in service industry to be attracting contracts in millions. How will I go about it if possible?

3. For my financial freedom, am very much interested in Money rituals, at any cost.

i. To my second and third questions, based on ur professional advice, which is suitable for immediate financial freedom?

4. Should I fight to do " Awelle" or "Money rituals" and leave my wife case aside, till am financial able to do so?

5. Based on ur teachings and encouragement, I am performing my first rituals next wk Wednesday, in other to meet up the third rituals next year.
I dnt care how my wife will take it seeing me doing unusual things, because I have decided to fight for my future, I dnt care if she is cool with the movement or not.

Pls able GM, I need ur candid response.

Thank you sir.
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
[12/15, 20:45] Ikenna Onitsha: Good evening my gm,I,learnt you, were abroad before coming home to face what our people call akaraka,which you are doing perfectly, now my questions, are,how do some one know his akaraka,I,was debating with a friend, base on my continues failure at business, the other said, I,should know if business is,my call,
The other one said,if me and my Chi is in good terms any thing I,do must prosper,I,
would like you to enlighten not only me but many in the house,
an Indian astrologer told me that,will make great gain in foreign land,many place,s I,hv visited, said similar thing,s like I,got foreign connection, I,m happy meeting you,I,can no longer walk in darkness, thank you my gm.
[12/15, 20:45] Ikenna Onitsha: I,will no more do mistake since light house is here, I,call it last bus stop

[12/15, 20:47] Jerry Sage Lagos: Pls house,I want to know what is "cotyledon", is it a whole oji Igbo or the pieces when broken?

[12/15, 20:52] Addul Accra: Gm.. I heard humans are into 4 group( earth.. fire.. water..air) how can one know where he belongs and of what importance does it have upon us..
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
[12/15, 21:11] Odogwuakataaka: @Jerry Sage Lagos Good news!
Ana-agwo o na-ere.
To you it looks simple but not as simple as it looks for an initiate to accept a deliverance without force.
Angels guide
[12/15, 21:12] Odogwuakataaka: Now she has accepted deliverance is good. Whatever we are doing now in regards to her deliverance offers us 100% support
[12/15, 21:17] Odogwuakataaka: For awele, remember I told us that awele are differently.
the awele we prepare for a trader is different from awele we prepare for a contractor.
Awele for office worker (civil servant) is different from Awele we prepare for craftsmanship.
Awele we prepare for pastors (for pulling of crowd) is different from Awele prepare for a traveler (when you set to travel to unknown destination)
[12/15, 21:18] Odogwuakataaka: These are what you must know which is why we must know what you do for a living or purpose you need awele to help the type we are to prepare for you
[12/15, 21:20] Odogwuakataaka: Awale does not attract contract in billions and trillions
[12/15, 21:20] Odogwuakataaka: Understand it now you haven't spent your #1
[12/15, 21:20] Odogwuakataaka: Awele is a spirit for fortune
[12/15, 21:21] Odogwuakataaka: Its like an auxiliary
[12/15, 21:21] Odogwuakataaka: Subordinator
[12/15, 21:21] Odogwuakataaka: It brings you luck and fortunes
[12/15, 21:22] Odogwuakataaka: Awele will make sure that you maintain financial growth day and night
[12/15, 21:22] Odogwuakataaka: It's spirit which helps your labour force
[12/15, 21:23] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have awele, you shouldn't go and sleep under your bed and expect federal government to meet you and pledge some contract with you
[12/15, 21:23] Odogwuakataaka: You go out and mind your daily business
[12/15, 21:24] Odogwuakataaka: It's with you wherever you go
[12/15, 21:24] Odogwuakataaka: It attracts fortunes to you
[12/15, 21:24] Odogwuakataaka: It helps you with luck and success
[12/15, 21:24] Odogwuakataaka: Haven't you do juju before?
[12/15, 21:25] Odogwuakataaka: If you have done juju for success, you shouldn't wonder and ponder the possibilities of awele
[12/15, 21:26] Odogwuakataaka: Awale is the highest money ritual good number of rich men you know today has
[12/15, 21:26] Odogwuakataaka: The more sacrifices you make to your awele
[12/15, 21:26] Odogwuakataaka: More fortunes it draws
[12/15, 21:27] Odogwuakataaka: We have two types of awele
[12/15, 21:27] Odogwuakataaka: Oke awele and nne awele
[12/15, 21:28] Odogwuakataaka: Male and female awele

[12/15, 21:28] Ikenna Onitsha: Interesting to know,

[12/15, 21:28] Odogwuakataaka: Now learn this
[12/15, 21:31] Odogwuakataaka: good number of rich men you know today are do not belong in any fraternity just like people rumours
[12/15, 21:31] Odogwuakataaka: This is what they have and what they did
[12/15, 21:31] Odogwuakataaka: Right here in the temple, I have a room where we store awele we did for people
[12/15, 21:32] Odogwuakataaka: Only awele are stored in the sacred room
[12/15, 21:32] Odogwuakataaka: We open it every morning to offer sacrifices and have to leave it open all through the day to shot the door at night
[12/15, 21:33] Odogwuakataaka: Days are gone when people take such juju/fortune spells back home
[12/15, 21:33] Odogwuakataaka: Everything is now modernized
[12/15, 21:34] Odogwuakataaka: We store it for clients and take care of them why you reaches us as well as we reach you for sacrifices when due
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
[12/15, 21:36] Odogwuakataaka: Oke awele and nne awele are same during preparation
[12/15, 21:37] Odogwuakataaka: We spend same days and same time
[12/15, 21:38] Odogwuakataaka: Only an items makes the difference
[12/15, 21:38] Odogwuakataaka: This difference is why they perform differently
[12/15, 21:39] Odogwuakataaka: For example
[12/15, 21:39] Odogwuakataaka: Nne awele does not pull down money constantly like oke awele
[12/15, 21:40] Odogwuakataaka: Nne awele has a small pot where it drop water ones in a day
[12/15, 21:40] Odogwuakataaka: It drop pom
[12/15, 21:40] Odogwuakataaka: ones in a day
[12/15, 21:40] Odogwuakataaka: any day the pot fill with the drop of water
[12/15, 21:41] Odogwuakataaka: Weather you are in prison, oversee, land or sea, no matter where you are
[12/15, 21:42] Odogwuakataaka: you will meet a contact that will pull down huge amount of money for you
[12/15, 21:42] Odogwuakataaka: When you get the money which drops big
[12/15, 21:43] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you must learn to invest it so that you have to wait till next one year or more when the pot will fill with the water again
[12/15, 21:44] Odogwuakataaka: And the mystery is that you can't see this water even when you watch with microscope
[12/15, 21:44] Odogwuakataaka: Unless you have third eye
[12/15, 21:44] Odogwuakataaka: because of the way she pull down money
[12/15, 21:45] Odogwuakataaka: Nne awele always misbehave
[12/15, 21:45] Odogwuakataaka: Normally, neither of the two are prepared with human parts or human blood
[12/15, 21:46] Odogwuakataaka: Some spiritualist here make use of one or two rams for the ritual exercise
[12/15, 21:46] Odogwuakataaka: Which is expected to use for sacrifice when it's required
[12/15, 21:46] Odogwuakataaka: But I do make use of 4 rams
[12/15, 21:47] Odogwuakataaka: I have reasons for that
[12/15, 21:48] Odogwuakataaka: I have most of my spiritual work experience from India priest where I spent some years to develop my spiritual knowledge after resumption of my office
[12/15, 21:49] Odogwuakataaka: In India, we have such rituals where they make use of 4 rams
[12/15, 21:49] Odogwuakataaka: The four stands for many things
[12/15, 21:50] Odogwuakataaka: For example, during the rituals, we have to settle all that requires settlement in your life using the rams
[12/15, 21:51] Odogwuakataaka: When I came back, I stick with that to make a different
[12/15, 21:52] Odogwuakataaka: No where you will go in Igbo land today a spiritualist will make use of four rams for you during awele ritual unless some people that learnt from me (apprentice)
[12/15, 21:52] Odogwuakataaka: I don't encourage my clients to do nne awele because of how she normally misbehave
[12/15, 21:53] Odogwuakataaka: Some times it takes human from your home unlike oke awele
[12/15, 21:54] Odogwuakataaka: This is why some rich men are been suspected to have killed their mother or sister or son or wife
[12/15, 21:54] Odogwuakataaka: They aren't involved and never did it intentional
[12/15, 21:54] Odogwuakataaka: But the juju they have did
[12/15, 21:56] Odogwuakataaka: Because of how stronger she is, nne awele have the spiritual mandate to take persons without your consent

[12/15, 21:56] Ikenna Onitsha: Ana gwor onere

[12/15, 21:56] Odogwuakataaka: And nothing will be done about it
[12/15, 21:56] Odogwuakataaka: It's not like the spiritualist did or has hands in it
[12/15, 21:57] Odogwuakataaka: But the spell you have done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:44am On Dec 17, 2017
[12/15, 21:57] Odogwuakataaka: But oke awele will never misbehave
[12/15, 21:57] Odogwuakataaka: Though it doesn't pull down money ones like nne awele but constantly
[12/15, 21:58] Odogwuakataaka: Both are been sacrificed with white ram at worst every two to three months
[12/15, 21:58] Odogwuakataaka: You may choose to do that monthly

[12/15, 21:59] Ugonna Lagos: Wonderful, I'm not sure it's every spiritualist will tell you about the implications of a spell you want to do.. Ride on GM

[12/15, 21:59] Odogwuakataaka: Weekly or two weeks
[12/15, 21:59] Odogwuakataaka: What is with juju is this
[12/15, 21:59] Odogwuakataaka: As you feed your juju
[12/15, 21:59] Odogwuakataaka: So it feeds you
[12/15, 22:00] Odogwuakataaka: If you sacrifice for him without season, it have power to encounter spiritual forces and deliver to you without failure
[12/15, 22:00] Odogwuakataaka: So far you care for juju
[12/15, 22:00] Odogwuakataaka: Juju must reciprocate
[12/15, 22:00] Odogwuakataaka: It's a spirit
[12/15, 22:01] Odogwuakataaka: Spirit behaves like children
[12/15, 22:02] Odogwuakataaka: A child whose father always return home with gift for him cherish the father and always keep close to the father
[12/15, 22:02] Odogwuakataaka: This is the secret of success and money
[12/15, 22:02] Odogwuakataaka: Let him who has hear hear
[12/15, 22:02] Odogwuakataaka: Let ofeke keep looking for a fraternity
[12/15, 22:04] Odogwuakataaka: Coming to your fourth question @⁨Jerry Sage Lagos⁩

[12/15, 22:04] Ugonna Lagos: Wow thanks GM for the clarification
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2017
[12/15, 22:06] Ugonna Lagos: Please my question GM, is there another type of money ritual that you also do for your clients.. That's also very effective

[12/15, 22:09] Jerry Sage Lagos: Hmmmn am listening Sir

[12/15, 22:11] Ugonna Lagos: Teach us GM

[12/15, 22:13] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Iseee

[12/15, 22:27] Chidiebere Orba Nsukka: Gm pls teach us about kola nut and how to us it to do midnight prayer

[12/15, 22:29] Henry Abuja: The gods are indeed wise, most of us here don't really know why we are here.
I believe no one is here by accident. what GM is teaching here is what is called esoteric knowledge.
something that is not available for everybody. if you want to be different in ur community listen to his teachings, if u want to be among the masses ignore the teachings. One thing I know is that the gods are wise, nobody is here by accident.
more light to our paths.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.