Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

A Training For Spiritual Battle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Training For Spiritual Battle (1257 Views)

Man Loses Eye In Quest For Spiritual Power To Win Lotto / Comptia Computer Engineering (A+) Training In Oshogbo Osun State / I Used My Mother For ‘spiritual Sacrifice’, Slept With My Sister, Aunt — Shockin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Training For Spiritual Battle by CtsomVarsity(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
1. TAKING OFFENSIVE ACTION. Offensive action simplify you take the initiative in the attack. You go after the enemy-even if he is not attacking you at the moment. To neutralize, to make an enemy powerless, demands offensive acti.on the only way we can overthrow any enemy is by offensive action. There is no victory until the battle is fought and won. There is no instance where victory has been obtained by only passive defense. We do not seek attack or warfare just so we can have fun of a fight. However, we must carry the battle to our enemy and fight if we would win. We must go on the offensive if we are going to win our spiritual war. >EXPECTS MORE FROM> Bishop Dr. Ibeawuchi Abraham A. (prof)

(1) (Reply)

Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Jaywon Shows Love To The Less Privileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.