Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Used My Mother For ‘spiritual Sacrifice’, Slept With My Sister, Aunt — Shockin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Used My Mother For ‘spiritual Sacrifice’, Slept With My Sister, Aunt — Shockin (377 Views)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / A Training For Spiritual Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used My Mother For ‘spiritual Sacrifice’, Slept With My Sister, Aunt — Shockin by Bluebrain101: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2018
I used my mother for ‘spiritual sacrifice’, slept with my sister, aunt — Shocking confession of a Football Star
A Gabonese footballer and a FIFA recognised player, Shiva N’Zigou has shocked the world with bizarre claims by confessing that he had sex his aunt and sister and that his mum was killed in a “spiritual sacrifice” to further his footballing career.

Shiva N’Zigou, 34 who played as a striker for French club Nantes bewteen 2001 and 2005 was filmed making the shocking confession at a Church, where he spoke in French.

In the video, he claimed he was also five years older (aged 39 ), than it was thought, claiming his parents changed the D.O.B. on his birth certificate. He went on to claim he has had a number of homosexual affairs and incestuous relationships with both his aunt and his sister.

He said: “I had [sexual] relations with my aunt. These relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister.

“I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man.”
Shiva played for multiple football clubs and rounded off his career in 2016. He also played 24 matches as part of the national Gabonese squad from 2000 to 2008, netting five goals for his country.

(1) (Reply)

. / South West Nigerian Cities-ibadan / Nigerian Slay Queen Shows Off Her B00bs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.