Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (611 Views)

Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic / I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: .. by pappy4real(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2017
hmm! I recommend u pray
Re: .. by JohnNgene: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2017
If you're as young (13-20years old) as I suspect you are, please don't be scared. It's only a passing phase of your life. You'll find your love, fears and laughter again.

But if you're older, 20years and above, you need to sit down and jot down things you think are causing this numbness. Have you been through emotional trauma? Have you killed your conscience? Are you forcing yourself to keep doing something that no longer gives you joy?

After identifying the cause, take a decision to make some necessary changes. Then draw close to God. Don't pray. Talk to Him as if He's there with you. Tell Him you need His help. Ask for forgiveness where you think you need forgiveness. Ask for strength where you think you're weak. God will surely use the opportunity to prove His love for you.

Remember to be patient with yourself. Things will improve one day at a time and step by step.

(1) (Reply)

Join The 400 Heroes For Social Change Ambassador / Dead Man Resurrects As He’s About To Be Place Inside His Coffin. (photos/video) / I Need Your Assistance Urgently Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.