Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up (353 Views)

When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC / Why You Shouldn't Think Too Much About Your Future. / Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up by Bodjetstar(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
When the journey looks as if we're not moving an inch, we feel discourage and decide to quit and give up.
We never know that success is a journey. When we quit, we will end up right where we started.
I am encouraging you today not to give up. One day you will get there.
A step at a time we move up on a ladder. In what you do, know the cause and be motivated to do better than quitting. If you're discouraged, look for a better way, a way to improve and you will get up and keep moving.
I have a short video clip for you to watch, though it's like a podcast, but I believe it will help you more as I discussed more on why you shouldn't quit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbwkzQSa8qw

#Be Inspired on The Great Value Show

(1) (Reply)

Admin.. Pls help delete this / Power Networking / INTERESTING "Forestry And Wild Life Project Topics And Materials".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.