Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges (10115 Views)

Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ladies shouldn't be allowed to be judges because they're too emotional.. if at all they should be judges ,that should be only In the Supreme Court and Apeal Courts. They shouldn't be allowed to be judges in Magistrate,customary and High courts.
My reason is clearly stated above they're too emotional. when presiding cases especially if they case involves another female they're biased in their rulings...

what do you think?
share your opinion fellow nairalanders

Lalasticalla

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
I support your motion having witnessed such scenario in a customary court before. An appeal was filed against her judgement. She ended up saying she had malaria which prevented her giving a sound judgement. She was removed as judge for been too bias.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by ct2: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2018
if it's the case of been emotional that can be tolerated, but the rate at which they demand for bribe ,it even more than the male judges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by statrboiTolu(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
G
Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Yankee101: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Women have always hated themselves.

Men will always give women a chance, even if they sleep with them or not, but it's other women that will bring them down.

The worse a man will do is want to sleep with you.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by fiercehillz(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Her opinion... I fancy female judges a lot

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Namzy(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm you might be right. But the red capes are coming

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Primusinterpares(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Madam... trust me... women have more sense of judgement than men...

if you doubt...

ask your mum how she figures things out perfectly...

32 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Blaha(f): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
What more can I say?
You have said it all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by DWJOBScom(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Just like Justice Nyako

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by cooldipo(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Her opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Gangster1ms: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
True.. women can't judge well.. they always let their emotions interfere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Anthony0094(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Land
Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Goldenheart(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Women casting women since 1880

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Keketu(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Yea take a clue from chicken and hen. When hawk still chicken child, chicken get emotional but hen keep eating corn.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Simeony007(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Messi scored that's all
Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Kufie(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2018
I have a friend that is a barrister. She's not emotional one bit!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by noobias(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Women are emotional, men are logical. Rule of nature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Most women are too emotional

And women are not saints either

This days women at the top are more corrupt than men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Nigerianboi1960(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies shouldn't be allowed to be judges because they're too emotional.. if at all they should be judges ,that should be only In the Supreme Court and Apeal Courts. They shouldn't be allowed to be judges in Magistrate,customary and High courts.
My reason is clearly stated above they're too emotional. when presiding cases especially if they case involves another female they're biased in their rulings...

what do you think?

Lalasticalla
Do you think they got to where they are by being emotional. Even men have moments.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Generalization of a people based on sex,race, gender is one of lame bullshit . there are emotional men and women everywhere. Pls get a life

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Collins0609(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Yeah
Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Yankee101:
Women have always hated themselves.

Men will always give women a chance, even if they sleep with them or not, but it's other women that will bring them down.

The worse a man will do is want to sleep with you.
I hate to admit it but you are right

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by NaijaMutant(f): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Women are their own worse enemies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Mynd44: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2018
This opinion is BS though.

I know a lot if female judges that are as good as male ones

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Yankee101: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
okedoyinolabisi:
I hate to admit it but you are right

Thanks dear. Part of the solution is the truth. Then mobilization
Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by sunbilor(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what do you think?

Lalasticalla
Please tell us who upset you first, let's know if you are not trying to make a hasty generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by Afobear: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
This thread title should be ....this girl not lady

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges by nawtyme: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Valid point

(1) (2) (Reply)

edit / CJN Bars Judges From Uploading Personal Pictures On Social Media / Diamond Bank, Groups In Face-off Over Workers’ Retrenchment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.