Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode (986 Views)

Offa Robbery: IGP Idris Faces Possible Arrest (details) / IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings / How IGP Idris Impregnated, Married Female Officer Against Police Rule - Misau Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerian Policemen Stole My 10,000 Naira At Festac Today

Dear people,

My name is Charles, an Engineer by academics and blogger/journalist by profession.

My friend, former classmate and fellow blogger Francis was today 24th August 2017 extorted for the sum of 10,000 naira belonging to me by policemen attached to Festac Police Station along Festac road linking to amuwo odofin near Alakija.

The policemen took his phone and read our discussions (between me and Francis) where we discussed web design, Google Adsense and Facebook fan pages and dubbed my friend a yahoo boy whose "bail" must be secured with the sum of 100,000 naira.

Full Story:

I had transferred the sum of 105,000 naira to Francis only yesterday (23 August 2017) to buy me external mounted computer hard disks and a HP laptop for my office since they were cheaper in Lagos. He informed me that he will buy and bring the products to me when he's coming to the East by next month.

Being my friend since my early university days till we left school, I had no issues entrusting things into Francis' care and he loved helping me as well because I introduced and tutored him on blogging back in school.

However, the last errand was not to be as Francis was apprehended today 24 August 2017 at First Avenue Junction and his Apple iPhone searched and seized by so called Nigerian policemen who harassed him and took him to the aforementioned police station.

The so called policemen infringed his privacy by reading his Whatsapp conversations and our discussion after which they gleefully concluded that he's a "yahoo boy" and placed a 100,000 naira bill on him in exchange for his release. Kindly note that they saw the "huge" credit alert message of 105,000 naira I sent him which made them conclude he must have lots of money amidst all his pleadings that the money does not belong to him.

Seeing that he is not forthcoming with the amount and not finding any tangible money on his pocket, the policemen bundled him to an ATM where they made him withdraw the sum of 10,000 naira from his account.

That's how policemen who swore to "serve and protect" inoccent, peace-abiding Nigerians took 10,000 naira of my hard-earned money in the guise of tagging my friend a "yahoo boys".

My phone number is 0806132738 (Charles). His own is +2348131877817 (Francis). We're both willing to cooperate with well meaning police authority and tender all evidence at our disposal including full names, address more screenshots.

lalasticlala, seun

Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Festac police are one of the most corrupt in Lagos. But you sef wicked o because of 10K you dey call Senate president and Governor Ambode. lol

report cases of police misconduct to the PCRRU through the following numbers and platforms: 08057000001, 08057000002 (phone calls only), 08057000003 (SMS/WhatsApp only) | BBM:58A2B5DE, | Twitter: @PoliceNG_PCRRU | Facebook: www.facebook.com/PolicePCRRU | Email: complaint@npf.gov.ng OR PolicePCRRU@gmail.com.

Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2017
I have been a radical campaigner against yahoo yahoo and social vices. I never knew I would fall victim and lose my money because of yahoo boys.

Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2017

Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2017
lalasticlala, seun, my 10k cannot go like that and we cannot continue living like animals in this country.
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
lalasticlala, seun
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
lalasticlala, save my money and save African youths. This police extortion can't go on forever. Unless you're in support of it.
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by jjbest123(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
That is the rate of corruption in nigeria,i weep for my dear cnuntry,angryblogger don't give up,take it to twitter,facebook,instagram etc. Don't forget to post it on any of the NPF wall,God help you,amen. Mynd44,seun,lalasticlala,obynoscopy.
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by kingshrd: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria police the reason i only go out with my Nokia 105 12k on my bday in April cause i was carrying with me drinks.... reason tagged yahoo boy evidence two gmail accounts Igando police station last Thursday was Arrested again Cause how can a big boy like me have only torchight phone parted with 2k i am planning a trap for the next one to stop me it's excessive abeg
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
jjbest123:
That is the rate of corruption in nigeria,i weep for my dear cnuntry,angryblogger don't give up,take it to twitter,facebook,instagram etc. Don't forget to post it on any of the NPF wall,God help you,amen. Mynd44,seun,lalasticlala,obynoscopy.
Thank you. I will keep pushing it till they apprehend the thieving policemen. My 10k is important but it's not as urgent as apprehending those policemen who must have tormented dozens of other victims today.

I can't give up till something is done.
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by DONADAMS(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
justice will be served don't woory.. but remember he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...but rather with good hands(money) in Nigeria!
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by angryblogger: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
DONADAMS:
justice will be served don't woory.. but remember he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...but rather with good hands(money) in Nigeria!
Re: CC: IGP Idris Ibrahim, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Akin Ambode by Lanretoye(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
ur 10k don wear canvass,carry uber and don reach him destination...just forget it and continue with ur adsence.

(1) (Reply)

OJ Simpson Spotted For First Time Playing Golf Since His Release / Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State / Nigerian Couple Beat Sister Inlaw To Coma For Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.