Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,656 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February (5364 Views)

Poll: Who Nicks The Three Points?

Everton: 48% (25 votes)
Man Utd: 48% (25 votes)
Draw: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Hull City: FA Cup (0 - 0) On 20th February 2016 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by rasputinn(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
Scumtwats,how market?
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by doyin13(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2010
I wish this match would finally put paid to their chances.

But the twats never give up do they.

Keep coming back up like Dirty hand Luke. angry angry angry
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by rasputinn(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2010
At this juncture,I'd like to extend my sincere appreciation to the scumtwats for doing exactly what I asked of them last week(recall I asked y'all to please drop all 3 points anytime you wanna drop points and not those meagre 3 points you used to drop)

Thank you.As for those stubborn and stingy chavs,they can run but they cannot hide,enough banana peels in front of them,they may not have dropped any points today,but they'll surely do so in their next two games

And,oh scummies lest I forget,in order to complete the parole,you guys still have to repeat todays woderful feat in your next EPL game and I'd love y'all 4EVA  grin grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by FBS: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2010
rasputinn:

Thank you.As for those stubborn and stingy chavs,they can run but they cannot hide,enough banana peels front of them,they may not have dropped any points today,but they'll surely do so in their next two games
Back to sender but then this is Unbelievable! shocked I bet you had St Morris for lunch. tongue
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Holyguy22(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
Chelsea took advantage of
Manchester United's slip-up
at Everton when they won
2-0 at Wolverhampton
Wanderers on Saturday to
go four points clear of the
champions at the top of the
Premier League.
Didier Drogba took his tally
to 25 in all competitions with
both goals as Chelsea,
without influential midfielder
Frank Lampard, climbed to 61
points from 27 matches
ahead of United, who lost
3-1 at Everton in a lunchtime
kickoff.
Dimitar Berbatov put United
ahead after 16 minutes at
Goodison Park, but Everton
won with goals from Diniyar
Bilyaletdinov (18 minutes)
and substitutes Dan Gosling
(76th) and Jack Rodwell
(90th).
Third-placed Arsenal closed
the gap on United to two
points with a 2-0 home win
over Sunderland. Nicklas
Bendtner scored after 27
minutes and Cesc Fabregas
added a stoppage-time
penalty as the visitors' run
without a win stretched to 13
matches.
Manchester City are fourth
with 45 points, one ahead of
Liverpool, who they face at
Eastlands on Sunday (3 p.m.
British time).
At the other end of the table,
West Ham United beat Hull
City 3-0 at Upton Park to pull
away from the relegation
zone and leave their
opponents just one point
above it.
Portsmouth stayed nailed
firmly to the bottom when
they lost 2-1 at home to
Stoke City after conceding a
stoppage time goal to
substitute Salif Diao -- his
first league strike for seven
years.
Stoke were reduced to 10
men in the 73rd minute when
Andy Wilkinson was sent off
but took all three points
after Robert Huth cancelled
out Frederic Piquionne's
opener for the debt-ravaged
hosts.
RARE DEFEAT
Manchester United had the
chance to go top, at least
until Chelsea played Wolves
later, if they had won but
instead they suffered only
their second defeat to
Everton in 30 Premier
League matches despite
taking the lead through
Berbatov.
The home side equalised
almost immediately when
Bilyaletdinov scored with a
superb left-foot shot and
clinched the points in the last
14 minutes with goals from
substitutes Gosling and
Rodwell.
Everton's win followed their
victory over Chelsea in their
last home match and manager
David Moyes said: "It was a
brilliant performance from the
players and we are starting
to get back to what we've
been like for the last year or
two."
Everton, who have moved
up to eight place, have now
lost only one of their last 12
league matches.
United manager Alex
Ferguson said the defeat
was a blow at this stage of
the title race, a huge
disappointment following their
3-2 win at AC Milan in the
Champions League on
Tuesday.
"We were well beaten. We
were outplayed in the second
half. We are going for the
championship and you don't
expect Manchester United to
look tired like that," he said.
"It was a bad result for us at
this time of year. You can't
afford results like we've had
today."
Chelsea capitalised on
United's loss by winning at
Wolves, who stay 16th, only
one point above the
relegation zone.
Wolves played some neat
football in the early stages,
but fell behind to a superbly
crafted goal which Drogba
scored after a swift one-two
between Michael Ballack and
Yuri Zhirkov.
Drogba's second followed a
huge clearance from
goalkeeper Petr Cech and
the win delighted coach Carlo
Ancelotti.
"I'm very happy, we won an
important game, but we must
stay quiet and calm because
there are a lot of important
matches coming up. I think we
deserved to win," he told
Sky Sports.
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by tayoast(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
at least SAF(stupid alex ferguson) didn't blame d defeat on anyone but his cohorts
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Johnnoo(m): 4:30am On Feb 21, 2010
Fellas! u'll agree wit me now that football is mathematics. . . grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2010
hw come that mumutd sauron and cohorts always disappear at times like this? tseew freaking devils. woe betide una if u misyarn ever again. cowards. na other pple thread dem go dey yarn dust.n

gettin a hardon for anor man's shagg session. mumufc wanksters
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2010
4llerbuntu:

hw come that mumutd sauron and cohorts always disappear at times like this? tseew freaking devils. woe betide una if u misyarn ever again. cowards. na other pple thread dem go dey yarn dust.n

Which hole did this millipede crawl out from?
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by rasputinn(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2010
FBS:

Back to sender but then this is Unbelievable! shocked I bet you had St Morris for lunch. tongue

Bruv,what's unbelievable thereTell me that somewhere deep down,you don't habour the fear of the reality of my postulation playing out.
Don't worry,whether you admit it or not,e go everly be,ogoro must jump,just watch out
St Morris ko,Saint Janet ni.By the way,I don't smoke
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Mariory(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
4llerbuntu:

Ahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by farochron(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
Return Leg

Everton 2  Arsenal 2

Everton 0 Liverpool 2

Everton 2 chelsea 1

Everton 3 Man U 1

What an impressive performance from Everton against the traditional big four. Though I'm a Liverpool fan but they deserve to join the big four. But where will I place my dear club Liverpool. We shall never walk alone anyway. Arsenal Chelsea please go grab the cup. Never let Man U get there. It will be a great blow for my club's 18-time title record. Man U will be 19 if they win this season. My Man U fans will call this bad belle. But you are my greatest competitor in the Premiership trophy. Chelsea Arsenal please finish it up and drop Man U. Can't wait for Man U- liverpool match and Man U Chelsea
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Katakore(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
Man u lost. But hope dey. grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by allboyz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2010
i cant shout!
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by chrisical(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2010
Moyes' boys are in such a good form
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by jobman: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2010
All you United fans whats the mutha F****** score tongue grin We only need to win one game and take our trophy back to the BRIDGE where it belongs. And that game is ManU-Chelsea and the result? 1 - 4 (Double D hat trick and Anelka) undecided grin shocked
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by bandely(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2010
PPle still they comment :O shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
4llerbuntu:

I send this back to all the people older than 30 in your village.
U disgusting onanist.
Oloshi. grin
Re: Everton V Man Utd [3 - 1] On Saturday 20th February by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHEI I DON LAFF SO TE TEAR DEY COMOT MY EYE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City New Badge 'leaked' By Intellectual Property Office / Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea / Frank Lampard Ruled Out Of England's Euro 2012 Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.