Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea (5455 Views)

Lmao:cech Vows To Kill Ivanovic / José Morinho Plans To Take C Ronaldo With Him To Stamford Bridge And OTHERS. / Ferguson Signs Javier Hernandez, Plans To Boot Out Berbatov! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Ibime(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2008
Read it here -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7281395.stm

Jose Mourinho has revealed plans to "kill" Chelsea when he returns to football management.
The former Blues boss is eager to meet the club in European competition next season and knock them out.

"If I play them in the Champions League, I want to go there and kill them - that's my message," he said.

Meanwhile, the 45-year-old denied he had signed a pre-contract agreement with Barcelona but said he was ready to return to management.

Interview: Jose Mourinho

I was speaking with Mr Abramovich and chief executive Peter Kenyon because we keep in touch

Jose Mourinho

Despite expressing his desire to beat Chelsea in Europe next season, he admitted he still felt a close connection with the club.

"I still feel Chelsea is a part of me, I'll have Chelsea in my heart forever," added the Portuguese.

"I left and for five months you couldn't get a bad word from me in relation to the club and you cannot do it in the future too."

And Mourinho said his relationship with the club's owner Roman Abramovich was good after reports at the time of his departure in September 2007 suggested he left Stamford Bridge because of a rift between himself and the Russian billionaire.

"I think it was last week that I spoke with people from the club," he said.

"I was speaking with Mr Abramovich and chief executive Peter Kenyon because we keep in touch.

"I was telling them I wish them always good, I wish them always to succeed, I wish them always to win."
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2008
i'd iappreciate his efforts
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2008
i am a massive chlesea fan. i hate avram Arrow with a passion. just for this reason i'd want mourinho to disect chelsea if and when we meet at the champions league
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by hahaha2(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2008
No mind mourinho always blabbing up and down, if he now meets chelsea and he gets killed instead, wetin him go talk.

Mourinho should just keep shut and focus on the affairs of his new club.(whichever club that is)
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by TerrySoft(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2008
He's as lousy as Chelsea itself
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by PurestBoy(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2008
TerrySoft:

He's as lousy as Chelsea itself

And also stupid like Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ndubest(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
I wonder why BBC likes giving popularity to Jose Murinho

If he sneezes it will be in the head line

if he smiles the same thing

what is the big deal about his simple comment to derserve this head line

he said what every coach will say and i wonder why it became headline news

ANOTHER ENGLISH MEDIA HYPEshocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by koko777(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
f**k all haters! Chelsea 4life. We shall continue to conquer even without Mourinho. Too blessed to be killed.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by molos: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
whether u guys like it or not all i know is that MOURINHO IS D SPECIAL ONE, u think is easy to just come to England and win premiership 2 consecutive time even wit Alex and Wenger there. Mourinho worst year ended with two Trophies. In just 3 years he won about 5 trophies and got to the semifinal of the champions league twice.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by dee02(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2008
DAT PORTUGUESE GUINEA PIG IS JUST A MOUTHY PIECE OF SH*T

AND OH BY THE WAY I AM A GUNNER, grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2008
MORINHO should be ashamed of himself,
stupid basket mouth,as usless as chelsea
GUNNERS FOREVER, !
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
chelsea were a spent force before mourinho came along, he actually is the spirit behind chelseas big name and form of late.
who dey know chelsea b4 mourinho.

pls give honour to whom its due.

for he's eventual movement, believe it or not nah

almighty barca.

u'r welcome sir. make rikjard go rest.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by JJay1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
Whats the point killing a club that is already dying cool
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
Oh jare Koko777 and molos. Make una no mind all those fake people
from fake fake club wey dey always read stupid meanings to anything
partaining to da SPECIAL 1 and CHELSEA as a club,
Wheather they believe it or not CHELSEA NO BE MOI-MOI CLUB!!!
As for those mumu / karimu kortun people wey dey call them selfs
Gonners wey no get bullet angry Its not over until its over, Believe it
or not, am not a Morinho fan, am a CHELSEA fan. BLUES all the way, kiss
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by vkt3344(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2008
You guys don't understand the content of Jose's speech. Jose is jobless and he's seeking for a job so he's just using that medium to AD and publicize himself, shebi na good coach? so why him never get job since last september. no war to barca and madrid self never ready to sack her coach. Ancelotti remains,spaletti remains inshort all the top club coaches remain so who won call am, if wenger won leave arsenal today,barca go sack rijkaard call wenger for sure, and Sir Alex still get 3more yrs for man utd. lotta respect for him and wenger and banitez. banitez get mouth of spain and inter still like to use am as coach when him ready to leave liverpool, so make una tell me who won call Jose.

Jose used that medium to place his resume/CV on the web bcuz nobody dey hear abt am again.

Guys make una catch the scope.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by icezik1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2008
make una free the guy jo
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by hahaha2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2008
C'mon guys, mourinho is one of the biggest and best mangers in club football.
The guy won 11 trophies in 5 seasons with both chelsea and porto, give the guy some respect.

Its just dat he talks to darn much
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by creamdream: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
crap
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by eiete(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
If he wants to kill Chelsea, let him go ahead.

It would be to Arsenal's Advantage, one more team

to be less worried about.

Come On You Gunners. ARSENAL!!!
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by sley4life(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
Mourinho pls accept our apology. U built the present chelsea squad so u are widely recognised around the world. U are respected and u ar an International icon. I know the statement quoted wasnt from u, I believe its international journalist who wants to ternish ur image. Yiou are among the best coach in the world so ur comments if true are widely accepted.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
kai, na so una hate chelsea. see haterazzi's na.

chelsea for life. if u no like am slithe ur wrist
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ODEDINAO(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
Man shudin he be concentrating on gettin a new job rather than running his mouth on how he intends to kill chelsea. am not a chelsea fan but i believe once a loud mouth shmouk always a loud mouth shmouk.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by 2bad(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
tell mourinho to shove his mouth into a dustbin
he his agood coach but a lousy dick, shocked
as far as i am concern we have had better coaches than him once upon a time and till forever in the footballworld.
he failed abraihamovic thats why he was fired, to hell with his arse, whats he feeling like.
i am a man united fan but i think chelsea is doing well without him cos we still won the league even with him around.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by md4real(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
NO BE SMALL TINS HOOO. as a chelsea fan a an admirer of mourinhno, i just cant wait to see the play in opposite directions.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by topkin(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'm not a Chelsea fan but i tink d departure of JM took away som flavour frm d EPL. It's only natural 4 him to win, even if it means beating Chelsea to do dat n i kno he can do dat cos all Chelsea tactics r in d palm of his hands, so therez no gainsaying in what he said. I like Jose n I hope he comes bak to the EPL---------- to boast and brag.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by mystikal(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
doesnt he just love 2 talk?
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by A40(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
Mourinho will love these this.The guys is jobless and still wants to be on every body's lips these newspapers can be sick though they would even write about him when he is taking a crap
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by sley4life(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2008
Mourinho pld pardon chelsea
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by unic(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2008
The reaction to Mourinho's comment by members of this forum is really suprising the ''Kill'' has inverted comma open and close and that means that the kill meant by Mourinho is in the real sense of killing a thing.He meant that he will train a club that would meet Chelsea in the champions leaguein future and that he will defeat Chelsea. Some of us really need to read the entire story on www.goal.com to understand what he meant. In that interview, he even expressed how dear Chelsea is to him and his desire to come back to the club in future if invited to do so.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by DLaw1: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
you guys should pls appreciate a genius when u see one Jose is the special one why the hatred. Pls anytime u hear him name give kudos cuz he is an achiever.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Ifeniyi22(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Hahaha

hahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by asabi(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2008
hello nairalander,
whether u like it or not JOSE MOURINHO is still the special one.let give it up to him.he deserved to be giving a standing ovation all the time.the guy no be moi moi .hummmmmmmmmm the man that look like frog(Avram Grant) he will not even taste any victory dis season,he just going to win matches not trophies.
CHELSEA 4 LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Reading (1 - 0) on 16th March 2013 / Chelsea Vs Fulham (1 - 1) On 26th December 2011 / Manchester United Vs Bolton (3 - 0) On Saturday January 14 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.