Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking (1526 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by mzjaney(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
A full-figured man has married a very plus-size woman and they have two beautiful kids together as seen in their family photo.

Just as some people are craving for slim people while the plump ones burn fat through regular physical exercises, a family appears to be comfortable with the body sizes of its members.

Below is a photo of a chubby man and his wife with two of their kids as they smile and pose for a family photo.

There are concerns that the family could be prone to obesity if the statures are not watched.

Beautiful family tho.

1 Share

Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by doctimonyeka(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jesus wept!!!!!

What am I saw!?

Their kids are in trouble mehn..
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017

I Just pity Dat families plumber

Na every week d guy go de pack sh*t

Exercise : 0
Appetite control : 0

Just causing unnecessary problem

Can dis people fit into any normal size coffin wen de die nw?

#Eco99#

Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Antonblack(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
two heavyweight their bed must be made of steel chai. so much fat in one pic. issorite they look good 2geda sha
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by serverconnect(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Heavy-Heavy, biggy-biggy.
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by darlenese(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
just wondering how they "dig it" , I pity their bed
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by KingRabota: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Akara ndi ukwu a
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Even their toddler is looking chubby, in five years time he'll also be a fat boy... grin grin grin
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Magnoliaa(f): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
You people have problem LMAO.

You say you cannot date fat people, they dated and married themselves and you people are still talking again?

Mtcheewwww.

1 Like

Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
You go run if them remove clothes.

They are not looking healthy at all and should work on themselves.
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
mzjaney:
A full-figured man has married a very plus-size woman and they have two beautiful kids together as seen in their family photo .
Why is the man described as being full-figured while the woman is described as being plus-sized? No be the same thing dem be?? undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Skyview01:
You go run if them remove clothes. They are not looking healthy at all and should work on themselves.
That is actually tales by moonlight! NAKED, they look like everyone else except with more fat padding. Ask anyone who works with patients in hospitals. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Nice2023(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
How the penis take enter is still what I am wondering here.
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nice2023:
How the penis take enter is still what I am wondering here.
The same exact way yours dey take enter. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by UptownVibes(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same exact way yours dey take enter. undecided
It will be very hard.. Fat must have shrink it for him...
And judging by the wife's own fatness, it will really be war between them... They certainly can't use some s*x styles ,a normal person can easily use..

Again,the house odour will be wild fire,if they are bad with hygiene..

Anyway, their son is cute..
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
And judging by the wife's own fatness, it will really be war between them... They certainly can't use some s*x styles ,a normal person can easily use.. Again,the house odour will be wild fire,if they are bad with hygiene.. Anyway, their son is cute..
All of this are just ideas you have in your mind to make yourself feel better about not being fat. The fact is fact people have and enjoy sex same as you do. Their muscles and fat tissues vibrate the same as yours. There are sexual positions that work in their favor and people who are obese are aware of and take advantage of them. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by UptownVibes(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All of this are just ideas you have in your mind to make yourself feel better about not being fat. The fact is fact people have and enjoy sex same as you do. Their muscles and fat tissues vibrate the same as yours. undecided
Vibrates ? There are some pics and videos I would have shown you,but I can't post them here.. If you are fat,go on some workout man .. Eat less junks and stay healthy.. Have you thought of how they will look like in their 50s? Will their bodies still be vibrating then? Let's be realistic man..

I am not hating on them plz.. Just stating fact and answering that guy above.. Peace!
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
Vibrates ? There are some pics and videos I would have shown you,but I can't post them here.. If you are fat,go on some workout man .. Eat less junks and stay healthy.. Have you thought of how they will look like I'm their 50s? Will their bodies still be vibrating then.. Let's be realistic man..
Again, all of these are just ideas you have in your mind to make yourself feel better about not being fat. The fact is fact people have and enjoy sex the same as you do. Their muscles and fat tissues vibrate the same as yours. There are sexual positions that work in their favor and people who are obese are aware of and take advantage of them. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by UptownVibes(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, all of these are just ideas you have in your mind to make yourself feel better about not being fat. The fact is fact people have and enjoy sex the same as you do. Their muscles and fat tissues vibrate the same as yours. There are sexual positions that work in their favor and people who are obese are aware of and take advantage of them. undecided
Seem you were in a hurry to read the part ,where I stated that they can't do all sex position, like normal person would do. This one that you are taking it personal. grin If you are obsessed, go work out dude ... Peace!
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
Seem you were in a hurry to read the part ,where I stated that they can't do all sex position, like normal person would do. This one that you are taking it personal. grin If you are obsessed, go work out dude ... Peace!
No one can do all sex positions. There are many stick folks out there who have always stuck with the one or two positions they have always known. So, to require that those who are obese must first be able to do it all is ludicrous. undecided

I take it personally because I know most of you are preprogrammed to body-shame others as though your birthrights depend on you doing just that without first engaging your brains. And 99.99999% of the time you ignore the facts when you spew forth the jargon you do. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by UptownVibes(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No one can do all sex positions. There are many stick folks out there who have always stuck with the one or two positions they have always known. So, to require that those who are obese must first be able to do it all is ludicrous. undecided

I take it personally because I know most of you are preprogrammed to body-shame others as though your birthrights depend on you doing just that without first engaging your brains. And 99.99999% of the time you ignore the facts when you spew forth the jargon you do. undecided
Whats body shaming there? Aren't they obsessed? Please get out,if you don't have anything reasonable to say ? You are actually the one who isn't using your brain here,because what I stated is fact.And the wise and fat knows that for sure.. Except for some idiots who sees truth,as body shaming.. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
Whats body shaming there? Aren't they obsessed? Please get out,if you don't have anything reasonable to say ?
■ You are actually the one who isn't using your brain here,because what I stated is fact.And the wise and fat knows that for sure.. Except for some idiots who sees truth,as body shaming.. undecided
1. They are obese, yes, but that is nothing they should be ashamed of or be denigrated for.
UptownVibes:
And judging by the wife's own fatness, it will really be war between them... They certainly can't use some s*x styles ,a normal person can easily use.. Again,the house odour will be wild fire,if they are bad with hygiene.. Anyway, their son is cute..
They can use on average the same number of sex styles those you consider your normals can, and they have no problem with hygiene worse than the average person out there. undecided

2. Again, I know most of you are preprogrammed to body-shame others as though your birthrights depend on you doing just that without first engaging your brains. And 99.99999% of the time you ignore the facts when you spew forth the jargon you do. undecided
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by UptownVibes(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. They are obese, yes, but that is nothing they should be ashamed of or be denigrated for. They can use on average the same number of sex styles those you consider your normals can, and they have no problem with hygiene worse than the average person out there. undecided

2. Again, I know most of you are preprogrammed to body-shame others as though your birthrights depend on you doing just that without first engaging your brains. And 99.99999% of the time you ignore the facts when you spew forth the jargon you do. undecided
I have made my point clear,and I don't care what you think.

Those who are wise and experienced understood my point already. So you can continue your noise making ..
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
I have made my point clear,and I don't care what you think. Those who are wise and experienced understood my point already. So you can continue your noise making ..
***Yawn***
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Hideaki: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fat forks

Imagine both of them on the bed ,bed go break I swear

Fat forks go come defend this rubbish

If them fit no looose weight just kys simple
Re: See A Family Photo Of A Big Man And His Plus-size Wife That Got People Talking by Hideaki: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You people have problem LMAO.

You say you cannot date fat people, they dated and married themselves and you people are still talking again?

Mtcheewwww.

I know you're fat

Nothing you fit tell me

Go lose weight simple

If not kys fat fork

(1) (Reply)

Abused By Daddy / Too Many Girls Around? / Will You Tell Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.