Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Abused By Daddy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abused By Daddy (1525 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / What Can Be Done For This Girl That's Being Abused By Her Dad? / I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Well, I wouldn't really say I was raped but I was molested By my father. My father used to be the person I loved most. I never thought he would be the one to hurt me. The first time he grabbed me, I was 12. My aunt had sent me to go give food to my dad. I dropped the food and was about leaving when he just grabbed me and forcefully kissed me. The next time, he pinned me down and used his fingers on me . The day he tried to penetrate me, I wrestled as hard as I could , I don't know how but he finally let me go.
I recently clocked 21 and I hate my father. I can't stand to be alone with him . sometimes I feel like he stares at me with lust. For me , I didn't have anyone to talk to. My mom was tough on us.she was 90% strict and 10 percent motherly. All she ever did was punish us . I was always scared she wouldn't believe me. Till date , no one knows about this. It's harder than we all think. Coming out to talk about it takes a whole lot of courage. I may never be able to tell anyone about this because somehow I feel the world would judge me . I mean , how do I tell my mom what he did to me ? How do I even say it now. I guess I just have to leave it the way it is .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abused By Daddy by zeb04(f): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Do you have brothers, tell them. They will always believe and protect. Might even confront your dad.
Re: Abused By Daddy by thorpido(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
What are you doing now op?

Would you like to talk ?
Re: Abused By Daddy by lilmax(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
make a video like busola

everyone will be on your side trust me
Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2019
lilmax:
make a video like busola

everyone will be on your side trust me

I don't want anyone to be on my side..

6 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2019
zeb04:
Do you have brothers, tell them. They will always believe and protect. Might even confront your dad.

Yes I do. I know they'll always protect me but I don't wish to tell anyone
Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2019
thorpido:
What are you doing now op?

Would you like to talk ?

No I'm not talking .. For me, it seems like every one has moved on
Re: Abused By Daddy by thorpido(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Tewarh:

No I'm not talking .. For me, it seems like every one has moved on
Do you still live with your dad?
Re: Abused By Daddy by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
and so..why are u telling us?..

2 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
thorpido:
Do you still live with your dad?

Yes but I'm in school now
Re: Abused By Daddy by boldconfidence: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
@tewarh I understand where you are coming from. I salute your resilience and the fact you were wise to resist him which would have been difficult for you considering he his an authority figure in your life.

For those wondering why she is sharing it now. Please know that sometimes it is an heavy burden to carry alone when your trust has been betrayed in the worst possible form. She may want to share it but not with people that know her dad because of the havoc it can wreck (protecting the perpetrator because of the relationship) .

Fathers and Mothers: Children (male and female) are abused every day in their own homes(a place that should be secure), by people you trust, who have full access to them(your family members, staff, religious leaders etc).

Please be on guard!

5 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2019
boldconfidence:
@tewarh I understand where you are coming from. I salute your resilience and the fact you were wise to resist him which would have been difficult for you considering he his an authority figure in your life.

For those wondering why she is sharing it now. Please know that sometimes it is an heavy burden to carry alone when your trust has been betrayed in the worst possible form. She may want to share it but not with people that know her dad because of the havoc it can wreck (protecting the perpetrator because of the relationship) .

Fathers and Mothers: Children (male and female) are abused every day in their own homes(a place that should be secure), by people you trust, who have full access to them(your family members, staff, religious leaders etc).

Please be on guard!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Abused By Daddy by UjuJoan2: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Tewarh:
Well, I wouldn't really say I was raped but I was molested By my father. My father used to be the person I loved most. I never thought he would be the one to hurt me. The first time he grabbed me, I was 12. My aunt had sent me to go give food to my dad. I dropped the food and was about leaving when he just grabbed me and forcefully kissed me. The next time, he pinned me down and used his fingers on me . The day he tried to penetrate me, I wrestled as hard as I could , I don't know how but he finally let me go.
I recently clocked 21 and I hate my father. I can't stand to be alone with him . sometimes I feel like he stares at me with lust. For me , I didn't have anyone to talk to. My mom was tough on us.she was 90% strict and 10 percent motherly. All she ever did was punish us . I was always scared she wouldn't believe me. Till date , no one knows about this. It's harder than we all think. Coming out to talk about it takes a whole lot of courage. I may never be able to tell anyone about this because somehow I feel the world would judge me . I mean , how do I tell my mom what he did to me ? How do I even say it now. I guess I just have to leave it the way it is .

Wow, I have no word . . . except of prayers.

May God be with you.
Re: Abused By Daddy by thorpido(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Tewarh post=79797451
Yes but I'm in school now[/quote] Try to stay away from home as much as possible.While home try to have company especially if your father is home.
Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=thorpido post=79804199][/quote

I'm no longer 12, if he ever tries to touch me again, I'll kill him and go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Abused By Daddy by JoannaSedley(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
You are a metastasised malignant tumor.

If the emotional trauma isn't resolved now by voicing out and going to therapy, an innocent man may end up marrying a frigid wife or a nymphomaniac.

5 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

She is not telling people like you, she is telling people who understands the plights of her and others like her, so take your stupid self out of this thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abused By Daddy by babyfaceafrica: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

She is not telling people like you, she is telling people who understands the plights of her and others like her, so take your stupid self out of this thread.
will you kip kwayet!!!..I will comment on any thread I like,how I like..it is called opinion!!!...who are you to call me stupid and ask me to leave?...even the owner of the forum dare not say such......you better be careful before I bring my full wrath on you..... saucy thing!!
Re: Abused By Daddy by babyfaceafrica: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
JoannaSedley:
You are a metastasised malignant tumor.

If the emotional trauma isn't resolved now by voicing out and going to therapy, an innocent man may end up marrying a frigid wife or a nymphomaniac.
you are not feeling fine at all,almost half of all ladies claim rape!!..where is the proof!!!....do you know how many boys were raped during childhood?. why are they not making noise on social media!!....if anyone things by telling social media your rape case will solve anything is naive!!!..and please it is my opinion,if you don't it,your problem!!..nansense
Re: Abused By Daddy by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
will you kip kwayet!!!..I will comment on any thread I like,how I like..it is called opinion!!!...who are you to call me stupid and ask me to leave?...even the owner of the forum dare not say such......you better be careful before I bring my full wrath on you..... saucy thing!!

I am waiting on your wrath you insensitive hard hearted stone cold human, how dare you say that? It is called PEACE OF MIND, it is called letting go and moving on, irritating thing.

2 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I am waiting on your wrath you insensitive hard hearted stone cold human, how dare you say that? It is called PEACE OF MIND, it is called letting go and moving on, irritating thing.
we don't care...simple!!!..if has any proof ..sue him
.if not kip kwayet!!
Re: Abused By Daddy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Disgusting nonentity.

You don't have to exchange words with whoever is behind that moniker. It's of no use.

1 Like

Re: Abused By Daddy by Mizwisdom(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
You're a strong girl now, I think it's time to confront your father in the presence of all your siblings. It's time to call him out
Re: Abused By Daddy by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Truth is, so much sexual abuse is happening within families but hush is the word and many wonder how possible is incest.
Re: Abused By Daddy by Holycity(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
I feel for you..... sorry about that.....
Re: Abused By Daddy by JoannaSedley(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you are not feeling fine at all,almost half of all ladies claim rape!!..where is the proof!!!....do you know how many boys were raped during childhood?. why are they not making noise on social media!!....if anyone things by telling social media your rape case will solve anything is naive!!!..and please it is my opinion,if you don't it,your problem!!..nansense
You are so naive. That's why we have so many perverted men roaming around. That men don't scream rape is because the awkward society they helped create will not believe them. Same thing is happening now, same men are trying their possible best to hush women from screaming rape because they, men has erroneously accepted it.

Rape is inhuman and the perpetrators needs to be punished, man or woman, no matter how long it takes.
Little Ochanya never lived long to tell the tales as people will still doubt her.
Governments across the world recognizes that rape is a crime which cannot be wished away but punishrd and the rapist labelled a sex offender forever ever.
Those of us in psych recognises it as what it is, a major cause of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after war. Acknowledging and voicing out that it happened is the beginning of the healing process for the victims.

3 Likes

Re: Abused By Daddy by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
JoannaSedley:
You are so naive. That's why we have so many perverted men roaming around. That men don't scream rape is because the awkward society they helped create will not believe them. Same thing is happening now, same men are trying their possible best to hush women from screaming rape because they, men has erroneously accepted it.

Rape is inhuman and the perpetrators needs to be punished, man or woman, no matter how long it takes.
Little Ochanya never lived long to tell the tales as people will still doubt her.
Governments across the world recognizes that rape is a crime which cannot be wished away but punishrd and the rapist labelled a sex offender forever ever.
Those of us in psych recognises it as what it is, a major cause of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after war. Acknowledging and voicing out that it happened is the beginning of the healing process for the victims.
k
Re: Abused By Daddy by Katier00(f): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2019
First of all, forgive yourself and then your dad. Try to be happy and focus on your studies. Give yourself time to heal. Its ok to feel sad now but time heals very wound
Re: Abused By Daddy by mostyg(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's necessary to know how his feelings towards him now. Is he the same man with lustful feeling ( you must confirm) or he is a changed person who has regretted his actions?

Are you the only female child? If not, and he hasn't changed, other girls may be in trouble with him.

It's necessary to know him now, that knowledge will form the basis of your reaction.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize / Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? / Genotype Changes From Aa To As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.