Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Mobile Cinema - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mobile Cinema (753 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. / Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating / I Need A Quick Pos Machine For My Mobile Money Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mobile Cinema by skino4united(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Infinix Hot 5 Lite Specs and Price

It is easy to tell that the Infinix Hot 5 Lite is the stripped down version of the affordable Hot 5, as indicated by the ‘Lite’ moniker. Infinix Hot 5 Lite shares most of the features of its sibling, but loses the fingerprint scanner and comes with lower ram of 1gb

Infinix Hot 5 Lite Key Specs & Features

5.5-inch Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 CPU with 1GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat), XOS 2.2
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 32GB
8MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
3G and Wi-Fi
4000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
Infinix Hot 5 Lite Smartphone

Design and Display

One may not be wrong stating there is nothing extraordinary about the looks of the Infinix Hot 5 Lite. It’s just there, sort of. But a textured rear looks good and should make the device less slippery.

There is still the 5.5-inch display on the front. This is increasingly becoming the norm these days. It offers a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You may expect decent wide angle viewing here since the Infinix Hot 5 Lite uses an IPS panel.

Camera and Storage

Nothing changes from the Infinix Hot 5 in the camera department. There is an 8 megapixel shooter on the rear and a 5 megapixel snapper on the front. Both promise to serve decent quality, especially with their support for LED flash.

As with its sibling, the Infinix Hot 5 Lite comes with 16GB onboard storage. You can also extend storage with a microSD card.

Performance and OS

Under the hood, the Infinix Hot 5 Lite carries a MediaTek quad-core processor as the Hot 5. The difference in terms of performance will have to do with RAM. The Hot 5 Lite offers just 1 GB, compared to the other’s 2 GB. It runs off Infinix’s own XOS 2.2, a customised version of Android 7.0 Nougat.

Other Specs and Features

You get a high capacity 4,000mAh battery that promises to get things running for many hours on a single charge. This beast is said to offer up to 35 hours of talk time! Plus, there is fast charge technology that gives you hours of talk time in just 5 minutes of charging.

But the fingerprint scanner on the rear of the Hot 5 is missing here. And like the other device, the Infinix Hot 5 Lite does not support 4G LTE. It offers 3G support and other regular wireless connectivity options, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

Pricing and Availability

Infinix Hot 5 Lite is now available in Nigeria at 31,500 You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores in the country or contact me to manage your orders.

Infinix Hot 5 Lite Specs

Here are the specs of the Infinix Hot 5 Lite:

General Features

Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat), XOS 2.2 Skin
Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor (MediaTek MT6580)
GPU: Mali 400
Memory: 1GB RAM
Colours: Red, Black, White, Gold, Green
Dimension: 154.8 x 77.7 x 8.35 mm
Weight: 168 g
SIM Type: Micro SIM
SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
Display

Display: 5.5-inch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
Screen Protection: –
Camera

Rear Camera: 8 MP Camera, LED Flash, HD Video
Rear Camera Features: Autofocus
Front Camera: 5MP Camera, LED Flash
Storage

Built-in Storage: 16GB Storage
Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32GB
Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Network Support

2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity

GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes, up to 42.2 Mbps
CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0, USB on the Go
Messaging

SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol:
Entertainment

Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes (with RDS)
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation

Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Gyroscope: –
Fingerprint Scanner: No
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
Voice Control: –
Other Features

Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: –
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant:
Image Editor: Yes
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: No (download at store)
Document Editor: No (download at store)
Battery

Battery: 4000 mAh Battery
Standby Time: up to 837 hours
Talktime: up to 24 hours (3G)
Browsing Time: –
Video Watching: –
Music Playback: –
Fast Charging: Yes

Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all ur Infinix devices and accessories delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery... Jumia, Konga and yudala sales consultant
#Infinixmobile
#infinixmobility
#Thefutureisnow
#MyMobileCinema
#skino4united[color=#000099][/color]

Re: My Mobile Cinema by shedy03(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
guy i know you from xclub, nice seeing you here.
how much is hot 5 (not the lite)?
Re: My Mobile Cinema by XDplus: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Check out the unboxing of Infinix Hot 5 Lite released August 2017.The phone which is the successor to the hot 4 series sport one major change which is the slimmer frame than the previous line.The thickness has reduced from 8.8mm to 8.35mm giving it a less bulky appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hap2YdENlgo

(1) (Reply)

Using Transparent Metal For Phone Screens / Please Help Out I Need Your Help On This / Watch Top Secret Smartphone Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.