Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) (747 Views)

Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. / Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? / Where Will Sanni Emmanuel Be Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by pirate07: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2010
No one ever say anything about this player after everything he has offer to the eaglet and the people of Nigerians,it seems they forget good things so easy can a good player like that be forgetten so easily?

Sometimes l ask myself what kind of country is this, where people are not encouraged for their good works after difficult time in the field of play. Should l say he has gotten a good club or he is still with MY PEOPLE FC of the SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS? "wow" l guess many are itching to ask the same question.

Please if anyone has an information about this great player let us know.

Re: Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by tallerjoe(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2010
Good to hear from you about this young lad that almost crowned the highest goal scorer of the tournaments. All things been equal you`ve answered the question yourself, check him out from his Pastor .
Re: Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by kannymoore(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
Last i heard, he was supposed to be heading for the chelsea fc. Academy. That was around the draws for the world cup. I havent heard anything about him ever since.
Re: Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by Revealer: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
Chelsea?
Not exactly true! But a reliable source informed a journalist friend of mine that He will be off to one of the biggest teams in the world; in the league of Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona etal.
Re: Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by tallerjoe(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
GOOD TALK, I WILL RATHER PREFER HIM AT MY CLUB ALMIGHTY BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHELSEA OF COURSE. shikena. shocked angry cheesy
Re: Where Is Sanni Emmanuel ( U17 Mvp) by invisible2(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
What is the real age of this boy?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Stopping The Free Propertysearch For Nairalanders! Life Lessons Learned / Dangote To Enter Battle For Arsenal. . . ? / Is She Real Mermaid Or Close One.view The Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.