Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? (12566 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by pitoski(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
The family members and friends of one Miss Tanwa Serifat Sanni, a 36-year-old lady, have been in great distress since her sudden disappearance on Friday October 12, 2012.

It was gathered that Serifat, a graduate of Business Administration, Lagos State University (LASU),on that fateful day left her residence at No 116 Ezeagwu Street, Ojo Road, by Alao Bus-stop, Ajegunle, around 5am without disclosing to anybody where she was going to.

Prior to her disappearance, Serifat was given N500,000 (cash) by her parents to start up a business of her own since she couldn’t gain a meaningful employment 11 years after her graduation. She was said to have left her house that day with the money, then mysteriously disappeared.

Speaking with the Press, a close family member to the missing lady told newsmen that the young lady,who is about 5ft tall, is mentally balanced and had never suffered from dementia.
They however appealed that anyone with useful information about the whereabouts of Serifat should kindly contact Alhaji Sanni Isiaka on 08054018208, Agboola Ganiyat on 08032262731 or the nearest police station.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/16/36-year-old-graduate-missing-given-n500000/

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Emusan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
She has travelled outside 9ja, search for her on google you we believe.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Ramcie(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emusan: She has travelled outside 9ja, search for her on google you we believe.

*come closer, I need to knock your head with a rolling pin* grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by maygah(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmmmm speechless
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Jimbadly: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
I pray she comes back home safely.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Tsmooth1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Praying for her safe return.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by moneyhungry(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
if u make it here (in naija), u can make it anywhere: Diz country is a dream killa.
girl, get found soon.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na wa ooo. I pray she is still alive oooo
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is how t o about it.

Contact her bank to be sure if she has deposited the money, or if there is any activity on the account, if there is withdrawal and the location of the withdrawal. Visit her telephone network provider to ascertain the last location of the phone before it went off, all these you can do after reporting to police and getting affidavit. Contact her boyfriend too assuming she was not engaged. If she used BB with facebook it would be easier to pin the last location of the phone and her last status. All these people wey dey talk prayer, prayer, una never tire to dey pray ?

20 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Gombs(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ramcie:

Azzin eh, mε I hold coke bottle....I will knock him hard eh!....

BTW,I feel her pain,if it were twitter,evn if Йą 200,for a thousand peeps,Йą big something talk more of 5000

And eh,all those peeps wey get followers full twitter dem fit help too

BTW....why bad peeps keep bin alive?...and Good ones die away?
*sobs

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by akunjohn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lawd have mercy,i pray they should found her o
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by charlsecy4(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by vanstanzy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes, i think i "boinked" her y'day. She's in my bedroom. Anything? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, notify the police, which i guess u already have. But don't leave all the investigation to the Nigerian police, we know how "effective" they are. Also hire a private eye(investigator). God Willing, she will be OK.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by moneyhungry(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
akunjohn: Lawd have mercy,i pray they should found her o
yes o! but this your grammar might make it HARDER for them to 'FOUND' her.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by kuzzieOtiz: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
NAIRALAND Is full of mad men. shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by hoc2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ramcie:

they will c her in da name of Allah. pls am new on nairaland and i wish to post on site and i dnt knw hw to do it pls help me out.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
The police should question everyone who knew about that money.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by fapcrook(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
No, I have not seen her. She will be found alive and soonest Insha Allah. Her family must have gone thru a lot of stress. Pity pity pity
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Troll: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm Not 100% Sure About This But With #500,000 You Can Actually Start Up A Small Scale Business In Countries Like Ghana, Benin Republic And Get Higher Turn-Overs Compared To Naija Where Shop Rent And Various Taxes Will Consume Your Start-Up Capital. Not To Talk Of Fashola And His Boys Coming To Break Your Shop/Kiosk. undecided
A Cousin Of Mine Did This Three Years Ago With About A Million Naira He Received From His Share Of Inheritance And Now He's Living Large With A Home, A Ghanian Wife, A Son And Two Cars To Show For It. And Of Course Enough Money In The Bank. Had He Stayed Back In Naija And Not Embarked On A Trip To Ghana His Money Might Have Gone Down The Drain Like Those Peeps That Lost Their Stores In Some "illegal" Markets in Lagos Courtesy Of Fashola (The Demolition Man) grin
My Guess Is Maybe She Embarked On A Journey To One Of The More Likely Favourable West African Countries Where She Can Plight Her Petty Trade With The Said 500K.
Damn Eleven Years After Graduation With No Job In Her Own Country. I May Be Tempted To Do The Same undecided
Many Naija Youth Don Lose Hope For This Country. Na To Stow Away Remain. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Person wey dey Italy now dey enjoy herself.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by a1solution: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Billyonaire: This is how t o about it.

Contact her bank to be sure if she has deposited the money, or if there is any activity on the account, if there is withdrawal and the location of the withdrawal. Visit her telephone network provider to ascertain the last location of the phone before it went off, all these you can do after reporting to police and getting affidavit. Contact her boyfriend too assuming she was not engaged. If she used BB with facebook it would be easier to pin the last location of the phone and her last status. All these people wey dey talk prayer, prayer, una never tire to dey pray ?
this is the best idea not prayers. They may back it up with proper visualisation if they knw how to do dat effectively.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Ademo2: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
wit prayers evry tin posible,bt act fast
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by ebamma3: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
She don enter one chance
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
She disappeared ooctober 12th so what d f...uk are u talking about 16th dec.....is dis ow u declare missing pple aftter 2 months...abge gerrout
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by Manchiefo: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
After 2 months, and her pix here is blurred. Can't even recognise her when I see her.
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by RickyRoss1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Go to her phone network provider and track all her incoming/outgoing calls. They should check the last few people she called 2 days before her disappearance..
Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by RickyRoss1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Troll: I'm Not 100% Sure About This But With #500,000 You Can Actually Start Up A Small Scale Business In Countries Like Ghana, Benin Republic And Get Higher Turn-Overs Compared To Naija Where Shop Rent And Various Taxes Will Consume Your Start-Up Capital. Not To Talk Of Fashola And His Boys Coming To Break Your Shop/Kiosk. undecided
A Cousin Of Mine Did This Three Years Ago With About A Million Naira He Received From His Share Of Inheritance And Now He's Living Large With A Home, A Ghanian Wife, A Son And Two Cars To Show For It. And Of Course Enough Money In The Bank. Had He Stayed Back In Naija And Not Embarked On A Trip To Ghana His Money Might Have Gone Down The Drain Like Those Peeps That Lost Their Stores In Some "illegal" Markets in Lagos Courtesy Of Fashola (The Demolition Man) grin
My Guess Is Maybe She Embarked On A Journey To One Of The More Likely Favourable West African Countries Where She Can Plight Her Petty Trade With The Said 500K.
Damn Eleven Years After Graduation With No Job In Her Own Country. I May Be Tempted To Do The Same undecided
Many Naija Youth Don Lose Hope For This Country. Na To Stow Away Remain. SMH

Do you know how much it costs to rent a shop in Ghana? People who are not qualified to give advise should desist from advising people. In Ghana when renting a shop you pay 10 years in advance, if them pity you na 5 years, you are talking about one point something million naira just for rent alone.

Your cousin may be doing things you dont know about, like 419. Its rare for you to make such money in Ghana with 1 million naira within 3 years as you said? What is he buying or selling in Ghana? What is the population of people in the city where he is located? many guys do many illegal deals behind closed doors and every year they keep opening new shops and you will assume the money is coming from the shops, not all that glitters are gold my friend.

The profit/turn over you will make in Nigeria in a month you cant get it in Ghana in 5 months. I own shops and businesses in both countries so I know the difference. Take electricity and security wahala out, no country compares to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Tanwa Serifat Sanni? by pekelepekele(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
God Please let her return home safely

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking / Share Your Experience With Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.