Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Dear Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairalanders (916 Views)

Please Dear Nairalanders. Help Save A Members Marriage / Dear Nairalanders, Help A Brother With 10k / How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders by Isyomah(f): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Hh
Re: Dear Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2017
A well behaved person doesn't snob people, talk rudely to them or even lie to them when they want to be friends with you

I just think you may be so full of yourself at this stage of your life.

I think you just need someone who would teach you some real life lessons, not necessarily a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders by Akposb(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
It seems you are an Introvert. There is a section for introverts here where you may get some useful advice.

My own little advice is there are some habits you need to outgrow so that you can function in the society. Don't be too hard on others, accommodate them and be respectful without being afraid.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders by Chubhie: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't know if sukkot or master captplanet would be kind enough to take you under their mentorship.
Re: Dear Nairalanders by sukkot: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Chubhie:
I don't know if sukkot or master captplanet would be kind enough to take you under their mentorship.
lmao. as in ehn. bros Chubhie wetin you chop remain for your boys for this weekend ? we remain ever loyal wink
Re: Dear Nairalanders by CaptPlanet(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Lmao boss! The OP is not so different from me. The only difference is that I won't be rude plus I don tire for women for now. I'm sure there are ppl who will be willing to take on the challenge.

I have plenty drama in my life already, I dont need more.
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Chubhie: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
sukkot:
lmao. as in ehn. bros Chubhie wetin you chop remain for your boys for this weekend ? we remain ever loyal wink
Chop remain ke? Rats have declared their republic using my kitchen as headquarters.

Na iya basira buka be boys saving grace until buhari's federal troops do the needful.

Naija hard no be small unlike una way dey abroad.
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Chubhie: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Lmao boss! The OP is not so different from me. The only difference is that I won't be rude plus I don tire for women for now. I'm sure there are ppl who will be willing to take on the challenge.

I have plenty drama in my life already, I dont need more.
Women with chaos and drama! They won't allow a brother get a lil peace.Necessary evil?

Perhaps, You should find a lesser evil and live with for the rest of your life?
Re: Dear Nairalanders by sukkot: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Chop remain ke? Rats have declared their republic using my kitchen as headquarters.

Na iya basira buka be boys saving grace until buhari's federal troops do the needful.

Naija hard no be small unlike una way dey abroad.
lol trust me abroad hard pass naija.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders by NairalandSARS: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Social Anxiety Disorder
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
sukkot:
lol trust me abroad hard pass naija.
You think?
Re: Dear Nairalanders by sukkot: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

You think?
come on man you guys have it very easy. the ones who have it hard are the ones who are not contented and want to be emoney. but those who are content have it very easy. if you have 300k you pay rent for one year and then just relax. all you need is money to feed. easy. over here they chase you with bills upanda. even bills that have nothing to do with you. just for the fact that you are living in britain they collect council tax which is the equivalent of 1 million naira a year. this is just because you are in britain. then rent or mortgage nko ? just to watch tv nko ? tv license is like 1 million naira a year. these are only 2 bills. there are like 15 that you cannot avoid. and they come every 7 days lmao. mayne you people in nigeria have it veryyyyyyy easy. but you can never appreciate it until you live abroad, and only then will you see how great nigeria is

there is intense suffering and no rest of mind in england unless you are the son of a politician or you are a 419 guy whose deals are hitting nicely. everybody else ? na pillar to post sunset to sun up grinding and hustling to pay bills. lmao. thats the truth ruth
Re: Dear Nairalanders by CaptPlanet(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Women with chaos and drama! They won't allow a brother get a lil peace.Necessary evil?

Perhaps, You should find a lesser evil and live with for the rest of your life?

They're definitely necessary evils bro.

I cant shout.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
@Isyomah, welcome to the unique world of a Mel-Phleg grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Baba Sukkot, at all at all, you would sha see and enjoy what ur paying for na. Not like in naija that you don't get to enjoy the services you pay for. No where in the world is a bed of roses, only a few states are tax havens and with fewer bills. If you ask me, I don't have any plans returning to naija, at least not in the nearest future. And I bet not a few echo the same sentiments. You sef no go reason am to go back home cheesy grin.
Now lemme quietly slide out of your mention tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders by sukkot: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Baba Sukkot, at all at all, you would sha see and enjoy what ur paying for na. Not like in naija that you don't get to enjoy the services you pay for. No where in the world is a bed of roses, only a few states are tax havens and with fewer bills. If you ask me, I don't have any plans returning to naija, at least not in the nearest future. And I bet not a few echo the same sentiments. You sef no go reason am to go back home cheesy grin.
Now lemme quietly slide out of your mention tongue
lol it all depends on what took you abroad in the first place. now i am not judging anyones level of wealth but these are the facts >>>> if your reason for going abroad was because you were seeking a different perspective and paradigm and adventure in life but in naija before you went you were doing very well or you come from a family that is doing very well and you had many great friends and your life was great ? than such a person will after the adventure phase is finished abroad always want to return back home. because in actuality there is nothing like home. no racism and you are sorrounded by the many foods you are familiar with. your family and friends are all around

however if you were living in face me i face you and your situation was completely wretched before you escaped from naija ? then such person will never have the desire to return.

this has been my experience when meeting people from both factions. its like otedolas daughter ? she is returning to naija next month and she is so excited about it lol. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
sukkot:

this has been my experience when meeting people from both factions.
Na true sha, you talk am well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex-starved Wives Demonstrate To Their Husband Weak Sexual Powers / Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara / Lady Flies Young Son Alone From UK To Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.