Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (57954 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by itspzpics(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Comedian Ay during his video premier, he was pictured with Mofe Damijo RMD and this Hot Lady with too much cleavage.

Then his fans react to this photo. Read some funny comments below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/comedian-ay-rmd-and-this-hot-lady.html?m=0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by tyson98: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2017
The babe set grin

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2017
AY just dey happy anyhow. He no know say na Bros RMD "Small Chops" be that

25 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by decatalyst(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2017
AY nah thief...where is his second hand fa? grin

I no wan hear stories that touch ooooo

To be a celebrity dey hungry me kissI wee just dey dress to kill even if I no get money grin I no them girls go fall for the trick.

@Seun, which day you go start to dey recognize your celebrities here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by ibkkk(f): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Partnerbiz3: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2017
nawaoo.
slay queens.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by HottestFire: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2017

The lady has gone under the knife...Those with experience can spot the difference.. grin cool

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Young03(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Ara nneka aadaa
nke kwu otô ana agba mmiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by SydneyBrown(f): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2017
Fans are alwayz reacting grin
So they can snap pinshure together again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by osemoses1234(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2017
End time female fan
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by FutureLeader00: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2017
see fresh fish wink
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pizzylee(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2017
hot is good for d body

2 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by AmandaLuv(f): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by veekid(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017
And one won't cheat with this? Even if for a night? Even pastor Chris won't deny it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Generalkaycee(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Lawd!!! Over fresh dey worry dis one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by itiswellandwell: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017
She looks like doll baby

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017
I love AY's suit

5 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by ReubenE(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
This one breast stand
It is hard to find a lady in Nigeria with standing/pointed breasts these days with the predatory skills of Nigerian men at the breasts department

They look fake though...

10 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Fiwasayo(f): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
All i see is the way her hand/arm is positioned awkwardly.

6 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by kenzysmith: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Nigerians una poke nose too much wetin consign una
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by goldtooth: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
shocked shocked kiss
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
shocked
FutureLeader00:
see fresh fish wink
shocked

Stock,Scumbia or Mackerel which one abeg

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
She for no kuku cover that breast....

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by garrywale: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Always AY
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by herkeym001(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Husssh! Haaarg!! C'mon baby!!!

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Dexema(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Men are in big trouble, especially make you con by mistake get money or fame.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by YelloweWest: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Just about anyone can afford tittis these days...

Nothing special.

By the way I'll soon be getting mine. grin

4 Likes

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Hasn't anyone noticed how smartly this Op has been drafting traffic to his blog - Praise log?

How many of you had to click the link to actually see the pictures? �

How come the mods never noticed?

DuBLINGreenb:
Pics not showing
the Op is very smart. That's what he does on all his praiseblog posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Pics not showing
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.