Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (57970 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
AY is trying so hard to tap the current
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by handsomeyinka(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
This girl be like MANNEQUIN

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2017
decatalyst:
AY nah thief...where is his second hand fa? grin

I no wan hear stories that touch ooooo

To be a celebrity dey hungry me kissI wee just dey dress to kill even if I no get money grin I no them girls go fall for the trick.

@Seun, which day you go start to dey recognize your celebrities here? undecided

Infact ehh same question i av want to ask seun since ytday
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pweetiedee(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Hasn't anyone noticed how smartly this Op has been drafting traffic to his blog - Praise log?

How many of you had to click the link to actually see the pictures? �

How come the mods never noticed?

the Op is very smart. That's what he does on all his praiseblog posts.

exactly!

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pweetiedee(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Hot like hell fire.

She has used that thing to lift her boobs. I don forget the name.

But she should have kuku exposed the boobs properly. This half chop is not good for the guys.

Her face be like ogbanje face.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2017
RMD can dress for Africa. I need a man with such fashion sense.

I think that girl is trying to get RMD's attention. If he doesn't do sidechicks then she was his whòre and not AY's. grin
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2017
why is it that men dress smartly and covered but women don't? women try so hard to dress almost nakid and with make ups but men dresses humbly and simple. I thought that women are the ones supposed to be modest.

Anyway I am not complaining she gat nice breasts tongue
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Myself2(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2017
What makes her hot ??
Shay she comot from oven or na from fire
So being scantily dressed or semi unclothedness is your definition of hot
You're wasted
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by IRobot7(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
But where is my Vaseline shockedgrin
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked shocked

Stock,Scumbia or Mackerel which one abeg
мelυza ғιѕн..
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by ibabz(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2017
The lady be like, make I rob body small with RMD and AY be like, see fresh natural juice, make I tap current small jor.

#babzview
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Manson1(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
All these ones are sex tools nau
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by sucess001(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
I know her. She isn't Nigerian. She is south African and one of supersport's presenters I think. Her IG name is official lumitsa or so
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2017
pweetiedee:
Hot like hell fire.

She has used that thing to lift her boobs. I don forget the name.

But she should have kuku exposed the boobs properly. This half chop is not good for the guys.

Her face be like ogbanje face.

so much henvy

na her fault say ur own don fall

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2017
That's a 7,000 dollar bo0b job.....a perfect choice for her body size... not too greedy with the silicon size which might give possible future complications..
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Manson1:
All these ones are sex tools nau

I tellz u niggur...#nt wife material bt baby mama material...
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by muller101(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Ay is tapping current
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by seangy4konji: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Yea. Not d kids that don't even know laws of gravity. The boobs reminds me of tboss own. Defying gravity. Rubbish.
HottestFire:

The lady has gone under the knife...Those with experience can spot the difference.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by iSpread(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2017
ok
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Hasn't anyone noticed how smartly this Op has been drafting traffic to his blog - Praise log?

How many of you had to click the link to actually see the pictures? �

How come the mods never noticed?

the Op is very smart. That's what he does on all his praiseblog posts.
if this ur accusation is true then the mods would have being ignoring my post.... bro stop using glo network
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by agrovick(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Surgery must be involved.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
if this ur accusation is true then the mods would have being ignoring my post.... bro stop using glo network

I certainly am not the only one who had noticed this and FYI I use MTN.

But you're also a blogger, I wouldn't expect you to say something different.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Black women are beautiful sha. Not these pink pork like skinned caucasians here. kiss
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by piagetskinner(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2017
U intentionally did not allow the pics to show so that u can garner traffic on is blog

Naso u greedy reach?

That pic is trashy..what is she wearing?

Even baba RMD is not comfortable.. Only Ay likes what he sees

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by lulubrowny(f): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2017
All I see is a seductress btw people's husband, Na wa o
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by CheedyJ(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
HottestFire:

The lady has gone under the knife...Those with experience can spot the difference.. grin cool

I'm guessing u av such experience.... Just saying..
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pweetiedee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

so much henvy

na her fault say ur own don fall

Lol.

My boobs never fall. No worry, I never born. even if I born sef, e no go fall, cos its small and firm.

And I can't envy a woman who has no respect for her body. Would you be happy of ur wife dresses like this. Why should u pay bride price over a woman who shows off what is meant for her husband.

And they will start shouting that they shouldn't be seen as a sex object.

Its just not nice. And I don't envy her. I have a nice body, so does she.

Period.

And yes, her face be like Ogbanje face.

I know u will support her after wanking with her pics...
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pweetiedee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

I certainly am not the only one who had noticed this and FYI I use MTN.

But you're also a blogger, I wouldn't expect you to say something different.

Tell him o. And I don't use Glo. I noticed too

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol.

My boobs never fall. No worry, I never born. even if I born sef, e no go fall, cos its small and firm.

And I can't envy a woman who has no respect for her body. Would you be happy of ur wife dresses like this. Why should u pay bride price over a woman who shows off what is meant for her husband.

And they will start shouting that they shouldn't be seen as a sex object.

Its just not nice. And I don't envy her. I have a nice body, so does she.

Period.

And yes, her face be like Ogbanje face.

I know u will support her after wanking with her pics...

hahahahahahaha....
yes I ll support her as a babymama and not as a wife material bikoooo

abeg leave me,make I self-service in peace ooo

na ur wanking...

pictures of ur small& firm blenze or else u knw d rest
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by pweetiedee(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

hahahahahahaha....
yes I ll support her as a babymama and not as a wife material bikoooo

abeg leave me,make I self-service in peace ooo

na ur wanking...

pictures of ur small& firm blenze or else u knw d rest

You didn't read what I typed.

If u did, u won't ask for pictures of my beautiful, small, round and firm boobs.
tongue

Cumman pay my bride price first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.