Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha (15068 Views)

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Realhommie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Isiterere:
Can someone please measure Chigul shoe size for me?

ALL IZZ WELL
You're very funny i swear.. Can't stop laffin
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Make-up must make me fine
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by donnaD(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
elog:
Hmm
It is well my people

Buy why is the guy wearing socks on slides like okada man grin
I just hate the guy.he is too fake,always showing off
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Getbizzzy: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Which one is the brainless girl?

The one with fallen breasts or?
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by ExInferis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria's Kim Kardashian wannabe.
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Ifeshyne(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
I can't wait to see, totally loved banana island ghost. I even got me a new crush, Tomiwa Edun.
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Ashley86400: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Any thing for fame. .

#Bitchesbethirsty lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Mryacks: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
This guy always only acting some nigga part with America accent in all movies of him that I have seen....smh
Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
with her shoulder like weight lifter
KendrickAyomide:
KendrickAyomide:

Re: Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha by hAlexandro(m): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2017
grin chi girl looks mogidicious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian / Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 / Photos: German Footballer Mario Götze' Giant Bulge While On Holiday With GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.