Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

JAMB As An Incapable Agency, The Truth About JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB As An Incapable Agency, The Truth About JAMB (341 Views)

“don’t Blame Me For The Mixup” ― Mmesoma Tells JAMB As She Admits Scoring 249 / Corn Seller Who Scored 279 In JAMB, As She Interacts In Clean English (video) / 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB As An Incapable Agency, The Truth About JAMB by Dannyfan(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2017
It so unfortunate that jamb registrar did not know the reason for establishing the exam board. Yes, it for ranking and for those with 5 credit in there 0'level. Why registering student with bad 0'level and awaiting result, but because of money and revenue they did. Jamb registrar is not an
educationist he just have experience, and why conducting an exam when he knows that the exam is not for admission but 5 0'level credit. I love his reason for saying jamb is for ranking and for reducing the cutoff mark. But let me tell him that jamb was establish to qualify numerous qualify student for tertiary institution not by ranking, ranking was just a point he give and it was relevant to some.
My opinion in conducting next year jamb
1. Register student with good 0'level result
2. No awaiting result
3. Fix cutoff mark for every tertiary institution to 200 before conducting d exam n let d student know.
And by this jamb reason jamb will be relevant and flexible as the registrar said reducing the cutoff is call for flexibility.
Nigeria exam jamb board would be relevant with strict law. Let me tell the registrar unless we dont want to say the truth during is time as a VC high qualify student was denies admission n gv to d less qualify one in his school then. When of which we cant say but check d school giving admission is it to d right person or not, this suppose to be d obligation of jamb after conducting exam, not annoucing publicly dat the cutoff is 120, which is a digrace. So stop
been an cunning, jamb was totally wrong
for choosen 120 as d minimum cut off
mark.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme Form Finally Out!!!! / Jsmb New Cute Off Mark:arewa Youth Calls For Oyolede's Investigation / 2017/2018 University Of Ibadan (UI) Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.