Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like (7759 Views)

Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by lenovoboy: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Christianity is the largest religion on Earth, and a central figure of this religion is Jesus Christ, who you've probably heard of.
When you picture Jesus Christ in your head, what do you see? A white man, long blonde hair, and blue eyes?
There have perhaps been more depictions of Christ than anyone else in history.
But just because everyone seems to insist that Jesus looked like a typical white male, that doesn’t make it accurate.
Just ask forensic anthropologist Richard Neave.
Neave developed an image of the Christian figure that is pretty far removed from the face we’re used to — but one that was informed by historical evidence and computerized tomography.
It's thought this description of Jesus was intentionally vague so it could appeal to members of all ethnicities.
However, Jesus has been largely depicted as primarily Caucasian, until now…
source : https:///vJPCVpuQ3l

cc:lalasticlala
don't forget to share.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by hos4x(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
So dem wan tell me say nobody sketch him face that time
Or paint am...
Issokay...
We'll keep using the one that acted Passion of the Christ then

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by MhizzAJ(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
hos4x:
Or paint am...
Issokay...

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by permsec: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
This one looks like a potential terrorist.

Not my jesus biko

8 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by musicwriter(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Everybody you hear of in the Bible was black, because Africans invented the concept of God and religion. All the 3 major so called western religions evolved from traditional African religions.

By the 3rd century AD it was still black people in Ethiopia and part of the Mediterranean region that identified as Christians. In fact, it was the few white people (Romans and Greeks) that mocked them by calling them "Christians" which was a derogatory name for the few black people practicing the religion at that time.

It wasn't until Rome hijacked Christianity in the 4th century AD that it became a white man's religion. What white people has always done throughout history is they steal an original African concept and put their name on it.

See the lost history http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
LMAO.... cheesy
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by otimothy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
He looks like a black man though.

Come to think of it sef, if he was really black then the westerners no go ever gree.

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nobody has the true picture of Jesus Christ...all this one na fake faces

3 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Ezyp(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
permsec:
This one looks like a potential terrorist.

Not my jesus biko
But remember what the prophet said in the old testament
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by realmindz: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jesus is ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by holywahala19(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Young03(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
We have been worshipping Robert Powell as Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ is a Negro

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by deanoffaculty: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
I would rather belive LAI MOHAMMED than Anthropologist telling me that is the picture of JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by ikemesit4477: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
lenovoboy:
Christianity is the largest religion on Earth, and a central figure of this religion is Jesus Christ, who you've probably heard of.
When you picture Jesus Christ in your head, what do you see? A white man, long blonde hair, and blue eyes?
There have perhaps been more depictions of Christ than anyone else in history.
But just because everyone seems to insist that Jesus looked like a typical white male, that doesn’t make it accurate.
Just ask forensic anthropologist Richard Neave.
Neave developed an image of the Christian figure that is pretty far removed from the face we’re used to — but one that was informed by historical evidence and computerized tomography.
It's thought this description of Jesus was intentionally vague so it could appeal to members of all ethnicities.
However, Jesus has been largely depicted as primarily Caucasian, until now…
source : https:///vJPCVpuQ3l

cc:lalasticlala
don't forget to share.
scienceof stupid I guess!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by jericco1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lie.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Zimri(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry

Any old nairalander will know that this picture has been posted often and often

9 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by lakewealth(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
So him head like orange angry angry

Big lie!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
The devil right now

3 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by ColdHeatt: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Idolatry on the move towards statutory sanctification.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
So how did they come up with this ... Substitution or elimination method? quadratic formula perhaps.. Msheww

Science and Scam

3 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
I will only believe these pictures and other pictures depicting Jesus if "and only if" the scientists show us what Satan looks like.

4 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by laribari(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Nobody has the true picture of Jesus Christ...all this one na fake faces

My sister, in fact you have said it all.

Nobody has Jesus' face and that's how God planned it. If common man can wipe away memories of human being, why can't God do it?

Jesus rose up and ascended into heaven flesh and bone, so which stupid scientific evidence do they have? The bible says no man has seen the father at any time and Jesus is the express image of the father (book of hebrews) and also one with the father as He said it Himself. Nobody has the picture or image of our dear king.

I have been privileged to see Him twice but when He came t second time, I didn't see His face as it was covered or emitting a very heavy bright light that you can't look into. You can't describe what he looked like in terms of colour or texture of skin but certainly He appeared with a falling black hair.

Paul said we don't yet know what we will look like but when He shall come, we shall be as He is and also be like Him. In that realm, there is no racial difference.

Does it matter if Jesus was white or black? But trust me, I didn't see a white or a black man. You can't just describe Him using physically materials or earthly description.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by handsomebanana(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wen u c a post dat says according 2 science, jst know deres ntin scientific about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by handsomebanana(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
hos4x:
Or paint am...
Issokay...

Jst knw say Na d same person wey act "Person of Interest" b dat

1 Share

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Traditionalists believe that the Oromo Ethiopian religion, whose God is called "Waka", is the oldest, monotheistic religion in the world and that Moses borrowed the Ten Commandments from them.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by mu2sa2: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why is Christianity full of confusion? Catholics are idol worshipers and hellbound, says Pentecostalists. All other churches are heretics, says Catholics. Not to mention the bickering among thousand other denominations.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by pepemendy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin ugly jesus
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by skondo09(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:
We have been worshipping Robert Powell as Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ is a Negro

If you are worshipping the man u mentioned, dts ur biz, don't generalize everyone....
I don't hv a mental picture of God yet i blv in him, so i don't hv to hv a mental picture of Jesus b4 i blv him as the son of God..

4 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by THUNDAR(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ha ha ha who come be science again I sure say na your friend Nick name! The guy sabi draw Oh!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Mryacks: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Foolish in their own eyes..
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Since when did Science believe in the existence of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB To Conduct Mock Exams In January / SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE / These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.