Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) (1138 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by princessco: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-tvvcWo7rWhE/WaFgAPRkkzI/AAAAAAAAFOk/axzFqE0laxUgQN4l3Gpr7gu4d5qMUTlGgCLcBGAs/s640/aaaa.jpg[/img]

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor have made their final face off where they checked their weight ahead of their mega money fight, which takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, tonight.

Mayweather weighed in at a trim 149-1/2 pounds for the showdown, while McGregor, surprised many by easily making 153 pounds.

Reacting to the result of the scales, the American boxer says: ''Weight doesn't win fights. Fighting wins fights. It won't go the distance mark my words.

I just want to thanks the fans, I'm not really bothered about the last fight. This will be Conor McGregor's last fight also.

The fans cannot fight for you it comes down to the two competitors.' He said.

McGregor who also reacted to making more weight for the fight accused Mayweather of 'being in the worst shape of his life and scared.'

'He looks like dogs, full of water. It's the worst shape I've ever seen him in. He looks blown out, out of shape, I'm gonna breeze through him.

I'm a pro, I make weight, it's sacrifice, it's dedication it's focus. Las Vegas is Ireland now!

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-and-conor-mcgregor.html

More photos below..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-cghwXSB_qGw/WaFgALYicaI/AAAAAAAAFOg/zyXacBIFGkwXO1Lsr7-bzzoXu-PMcuLTACEwYBhgL/s640/aaa.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tbEcQA8eTGU/WaFgCAiN9QI/AAAAAAAAFOs/ZUdPmc51cZctY8wHuARxA12Es6n3Pko2ACEwYBhgL/s640/aaaaaa.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ZhXyb4rDzTM/WaFggTAMW6I/AAAAAAAAFOw/F9HUUNwmSZ4OQlbeU42zuTG48oJWyn84gCLcBGAs/s640/11.jpg[/img]
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by princessco: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by beastofwestros(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ever wondered the difference between Kentucky fried chicken (KFC) and some random restaurant along the road?

Their food is not the best but the big secret is that they took brand identity seriously.
Brand identity starts with your company logo.
Why you need good logo for your business:
1. Great Logos Make Great First Impressions
Before your sales person knocks on the door, before your truck pulls up, and even before they call you, potential customers consider your logo when they decide whom to trust.
Wayne Stuetz, founder of The Sodfather Landscaping in White Plains, New York, understands how that first impression gives them an edge. “People are always asking for a t-shirt with my logo on it. My logo is very memorable, and once a person has seen it, it’s hard to forget.”
When people can easily remember your logo, you have a competitive edge.
2. Attract New Customers
Your customers see hundreds of logos a day—and they know a good logo when they see one. By sending the right message to potential customers, your logo helps them choose you over the competition.
3. Stand Out from Your Competition
Flip through the phone book and you’ll quickly see that potential customers have plenty of landscaping company choices. You’ll also notice very few logos stand out from the crowd. Differentiating yourself from your competition is critical in winning the battle for customers.
4. Earn Trust with Professionalism
What convinces people to choose an established landscaping business over a couple kids with lawnmowers? Often it’s the professionalism of the business.

Give your business the Identity it deserves for just #3000 .
WhatsApp and SMS only -+234(0)8130184092
Officialdanielicon@gmail.com

Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by josh123(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
See as Maywether just dey look am, showing muscle.
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by Young03(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
I will not watch the match
Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (photos) by Nbote(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Macgregor also dey gym him dick?? D sooner he realises it's boxing rules and not kickboxing d better for him.. I like his confidence though, jus hope he doesn't end up like Tyson Fury..

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE ON Mayweather Vs Mcgregor / Whenever Argentina Try To Score Nigeria Defense / Lionel Messi Accepts Marca's Award For Best Player In La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.